This is all you need to know about Dims

Biden: Hero Who Stopped Texas Shooter Was Wrong To Have A Gun

Joe Biden has just come out and said that the hero who gunned down the Texas church shooter should not have been allowed to own the AR 15 he used to do it.

Amazing.

The guy wasn't a hero at all. In that sense a racoon fighting a dog to save its life is a hero. FYI, I watched that go down a few weeks back.

Oh, you didn't want to die....wow what a hero!!

Gun owners are morons who cant find an intellectual exercise to keep them occupied. In essence, they are animals, cause though they have a brain, they dont use it.

I stand with animals and hope each hunter of them for sports gets killed each time unless it is a child brainwashed my his moron parents.
I stand with animals
Yeah, we can see how you stand with them....
hqdefault.jpg

How small is your dick that you have to cling to a gun?

How you found this funny I'll never know.

If a gun is indicative of how small your dick is, I never would have bought a revolver with a 2 inch barrel.

Joe Biden has just come out and said that the hero who gunned down the Texas church shooter should not have been allowed to own the AR 15 he used to do it.

Amazing.

The guy wasn't a hero at all. In that sense a racoon fighting a dog to save its life is a hero. FYI, I watched that go down a few weeks back.

Gun owners are morons who cant find an intellectual exercise to keep them occupied. In essence, they are animals, cause though they have a brain, they dont use it.

I stand with animals and hope each hunter of them for sports gets killed each time unless it is a child brainwashed my his moron parents.
I stand with animals
hqdefault.jpg

If a gun is indicative of how small your dick is, I never would have bought a revolver with a 2 inch barrel.

Now that made me laugh not gonna lie.

But still, I just dont get the gun culutre thing, but I dont have a problem with you having one.

I do think there should be universal background checks and some sensible restrictions on the types you should have.

Other than that its a rather boring issue for me. I am far more concerned about other things.

Amazing.

:cuckoo:

Amazing.

LOL..That is not what he said,watch your own video...He was wrong to have an ASSAULT WEAPON..

The assault weapon label is the boogeyman for libs.

How quickly you forget the mass murders of Las Vegas.. Why is this ok with you?

104747120-GettyImages-856486874.530x298.jpg

For all who are not Dims, I hope you realize that confronting the shooter in Texas with a shot gun or small pistol would not have turned out so good, right?

As for the rest of the partisan shill lunatics, nothing to see here.
If it happened across the street from me, I would have shot him with my 308. Vest or not, he goes down.

My neighbor of 18 years murdered his son while he slept and then himself.. I found them.......... The son was strong and could have fought him off with a knife.

The father was Not suppose to have a gun, but he slipped through the cracks like all of these mentally ill do.

Amazing.

I stand with animals
hqdefault.jpg

Now that made me laugh not gonna lie.

But still, I just dont get the gun culutre thing, but I dont have a problem with you having one.

I do think there should be universal background checks and some sensible restrictions on the types you should have.

Other than that its a rather boring issue for me. I am far more concerned about other things.

There are universal background checks and there are restrictions on types. What are you talking about? All that has been in place for decades.

Amazing.

Moron......Biden is referring to ASSAULT weapons and NOT about guns in general.........LOL

Perhaps you can tell us what an assault weapon is and why I shouldn't have one? I doubt you will come up with any cogent answer but I'll give you a chance.

Forum List

Back