This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

Figured what out what?

That if Obama declassified the documents then Hillary is guilty of no crime but if Trump declassified the documents at Mar Lago it doesn't matter, because the classification is irrelevant for statutes listed in the affidavit?

Glad you finally understand.
The classification level of the documents in Trump's possession hasn't been determined in a court of law.....only listed on an inventory.

Great point. That is what I am saying. We pretty much have to move all the documents to a SCIF just in case some suddenly become classified with a thought and nobody know.
How do documents become declassified?

The classification level of the documents in Trump's possession hasn't been determined in a court of law.....only listed on an inventory.
Who cares? Their classification is irrelevant to the statutes listed in the warrant.

We have been over this.

How do documents become declassified?
Either through a process that involves documenting, tracking and storing classified materials in appropriate places or if you're the president you can do it with a thought and not tell anyone.

Either through a process that involves documenting, tracking and storing classified materials in appropriate places or if you're the president you can do it with a thought and not tell anyone.
Now you're making stuff up. You shoot Clorox too, I bet.

Time will tell who's pathetic. The people trying to destroy this country or the people trying to save it we just have different opinions about who's doing what. Your side is led by a madman my side is led by a true patriot. Patriotism is an unselfish act, something trump is incapable of.
Stain: the ones trying to save it are the ones you criticize. You’ve got everything bass ackwards as usual.

I'm not sure the GOP leadership wants them to be friends. I know they hate Trump with a passion, not because of his style or personality, but because he showed them up so badly in how to get good things done. And I am not as certain, but I suspect there are behind the scene whispers of how to neutralize the very very popular Ron DeSantis who might seek to take the place of one of their own.

I appreciate what both DeSantis and Trump have accomplished though and I have always put results and accomplishments ahead of personality and style. If there are a lot of folks like me out there, I think all of us would like for DeSantis and Trump to be friends. Personally I would hate to see DeSantis run in two years knowing how terribly he would be savaged. He is still very young, and unless he has a bullet proof support team around him, it could ruin him. Let him finish out his second term as governor and I think he might be in a better position to weather what they'll try to do to him.
I wouldn't bet on either of them running or not running, but I would bet against both of them running together.

And fwiw, you appreciate what Trump and DeSantis have done off of the backs of the working class. Results without the world's largest income inequality is the goal for your country. Your country has already had one attempted coup by the angry mob that has been denied a piece of the pie.

Why else do revolutions against government start? Why did the Cuban people rise up against corruption?

I wouldn't bet on either of them running or not running, but I would bet against both of them running together.

And fwiw, you appreciate what Trump and DeSantis have done off of the backs of the working class. Results without the world's largest income inequality is the goal for your country. Your country has already had one attempted coup by the angry mob that has been denied a piece of the pie.

Why else do revolutions against government start? Why did the Cuban people rise up against corruption?
Ahem. No attempted coup has been done unless you consider compromised or corrupt elections to be a coup. No angry mob tried to overthrow our federal government or any state government. A corrupt Democrat Party aided and abetted by a media totally devoted to putting out that party's propaganda want people like you to believe there was an attempted coup. But there was none.

A few dozen idiots--or perhaps mercenaries paid to do it, who knows?--started a riot and illegally broke into the Capitol building. Once inside they threatened no one, committed no violence. There is no indication any of them were even armed. There was obviously no attempt whatsoever to take over the government. The number of those rioting or entering the capitol illegally was insignificant compared to the thousands of peaceful Patriots who were there exercising their CONSTITUTIONAL right to peacefully assemble and petition their government for address of grievances.

Honorable people acknowledge that. Dishonorable people repeat the false narrative that you just repeated.

Democrats will crucify him and people will swallow it is fact, true or not.
They crucify anyone that gets in their way, so you're thinking might be that Desantis outside of Florida might be a lightweight who will be eaten alive maybe ?

And Trump in your mind is a battle hardened general who can now take anything that's thrown at him because of his being attacked for 4+ year's, and yet he survived ??

I get it.

They crucify anyone that gets in their way, so you're thinking might be that Desantis outside of Florida might be a lightweight who will be eaten alive maybe ?

And Trump in your mind is a battle hardened general who can now take anything that's thrown at him because of his being attacked for 4+ year's, and yet he survived ??

I get it.
Lol, you have no idea what i think about trump or desantis. Fact is I dont have much of an opinion on either one.

Ahem. No attempted coup has been done unless you consider compromised or corrupt elections to be a coup. No angry mob tried to overthrow our federal government or any state government. A corrupt Democrat Party aided and abetted by a media totally devoted to putting out that party's propaganda want people like you to believe there was an attempted coup. But there was none.

A few dozen idiots--or perhaps mercenaries paid to do it, who knows?--started a riot and illegally broke into the Capitol building. Once inside they threatened no one, committed no violence. There is no indication any of them were even armed. There was obviously no attempt whatsoever to take over the government. The number of those rioting or entering the capitol illegally was insignificant compared to the thousands of peaceful Patriots who were there exercising their CONSTITUTIONAL right to peacefully assemble and petition their government for address of grievances.

Honorable people acknowledge that. Dishonorable people repeat the false narrative that you just repeated.
Your words are an indication that the revolutionary spirit is still very alive in your mind at least.

We won't have to wait long to hear whether or not it's backed up by sufficient numbers.

I fear that no revolutionary attempt really dies unless the leader is dealt with by government with finality.

No. All I know is what the tv says and that is no basis for forming an opinion. If I were fed by the media no doubt I would think they were both scum.
But you don't believe what the media tells you right ? Well at least not always I'm saying. Why, otherwise if you believed the media, would you think that Desantis is scum ?

Forum List

Back