This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

You are the cult member. You are ignorant. And you are basing your commentary entirely on your baseless and ignorant opinions.

Nothing funny about it. Just pathetic and SOP.
Time will tell who's pathetic. The people trying to destroy this country or the people trying to save it we just have different opinions about who's doing what. Your side is led by a madman my side is led by a true patriot. Patriotism is an unselfish act, something trump is incapable of.

A link from Drudge goes here:

Question for members: like him or hate him, is President Trump going to announce his bid for a second term today?

I hope he does. It’s a chess move.

After the shocking poor performance of Republicans under Trump's leadership? The incumbent party gets a shellacking in midterms. It looks like democrats might actually *gain* in the senate.

A landslide Biden victory in 2020 followed by a piddle in place of the 'red tsumani'. Whatever Trump's peddling, America's not buying.

By the way, I don’t even agree with tariffs in general because the other side doesn’t pay it. Our consumers do in the form of higher prices for materials. This gets passed along to us.

On the other hand, tariffs against hostile foreign governments’ raw goods, etc., makes sense if it costs them profits.

And the bottom line? Trump imposed them on China. Good for Trump.
End game was bringing back those tariff effected jobs that American workers lost to bipartisan BS.

Both trump and Biden have promoted made in America, Trump's action was just the talk. Biden's action was to provide incentives for American companies to build and manufacture in the United States. That is why he's much more successful returning jobs here that were long gone. All the jobs won't be coming back, that is why Biden is supporting bills that look to the Future and build on new technologies rather than the old. As we all know oil is going to run out in 40 years or less. The time to switch to renewables was 25 years ago but of course it was blocked by Republicans and their partners in Big oil.
Totally at odds with the links I supplied.

And the goal post shift's again... lol

I've already spoken about the proof, and how it was suppressed just like the Hunter Biden story, the big guy story, the fake dossier, and everything they have successfully buried for the purpose of protecting their power and agenda's.

Quit begging for thing's that you already know, but refuse to except.
The dude goes red herring all the time....

It's really a useless argument. Back to his Biden is president and Trump is out hopefully for good because he tore apart the country rather than bring it together. Remind me of a saying, " The good that men do is often interned with their bones. The evil that men do often lives long after them. " The nation is still dealing with all the harm that trump did.
Trump didn't tear apart anything, but rather he was building it back or taking it back from the leftist who were single handedly destroying it. They are at it again now that Biden their puppet has been put into place, so let's see how far the left gets this time. Hoping that American's will forget what was going on in this country prior to Trump is all you got, but people aren't stupid, even though you hope that they are just stupid enough.

What leftist have exposed and are still exposing the children too will definitely be the left's unraveling at some point. That is definitely going to bring this nation down, and the leftist along with it.

After the shocking poor performance of Republicans under Trump's leadership? The incumbent party gets a shellacking in midterms. It looks like democrats might actually *gain* in the senate.

A landslide Biden victory in 2020 followed by a piddle in place of the 'red tsumani'. Whatever Trump's peddling, America's not buying.
If it weren't for COVID the leftist ideology or culture would have already been relegated to the dust bins of history, but because of an unnatural phenomenon lucky for the left they were able to use it to effectively change the outcomes of election's with it. Mail in ballots being mailed out for people laying up in their Democrat dependent strong holds, became a way for leftist to exploit the Covid crisis in order to reach voter's that in the past would have never come out to vote. So the Democrat's knew that the dependency EQUATED to loyalty, so if they could just get that ballot into the dependent hands, then it would equal to huge numbers for them in the elections.

They figured this because they know how many dependents that they've created over the year's..... They couldn't make use of the illegals pouring over the border yet, but that'll be next on the agenda. Stay tuned for the corruption continues.

A link from Drudge goes here:

Question for members: like him or hate him, is President Trump going to announce his bid for a second term today?

I hope he does. It’s a chess move.
I no longer care about any of it.

I no longer care about any of it.
It's really gotten this bad actually, so I definitely understand your sentiment on the entire thing, but we got Desantis rising up, and maybe what's worked in Florida will be a concept for the nation once people get enough of the Demoncrats, and I'm sure they will without a doubt. There is no way the Democrat's can sustain as a strong party with what they have trying to control it, and ultimately weighing it down heavily.

You have a link Obama declassified them or are you playing reindeer games, as usual.....LOL
I don't need a link. The president doesn't have to notify anyone as he can classify and declassify with just a thought and not tell anyone.

Remember? That's why I mentioned earlier that public requests for federal documents must be stopped since we never know when they may suddenly become classified and nobody even know. Such is the power of the president when it comes to classification.

It's really gotten this bad actually, so I definitely understand your sentiment on the entire thing, but we got Desantis rising up, and maybe what's worked in Florida will be a concept for the nation once people get enough of the Demoncrats, and I'm sure they will without a doubt. There is no way the Democrat's can sustain as a strong party with what they have trying to control it, and ultimately weighing it down heavily.
Democrats will crucify him and people will swallow it is fact, true or not.

I don't need a link. The president doesn't have to notify anyone as he can classify and declassify with just a thought and not tell anyone.

Remember? That's why I mentioned earlier that public requests for federal documents must be stopped since we never know when they may suddenly become classified and nobody even know. Such is the power of the president when it comes to classification.
As I said before, the FBI said HRC had a number of classified information on her server and in mail chains.
Notice he used the word classified?
Public requests follows specific guidelines:
Declassification Frequently Asked Questions

As I said before, the FBI said HRC had a number of classified information on her server and in mail chains.

That's what you think but you nor the FBI knew Obama had declassified them.

Notice he used the word classified?

Right.

Public requests follows specific guidelines:
Declassification Frequently Asked Questions
Irrelevant. If a president can classify any document with only a thought and not even tell anyone, how do you expect the National Archives to know what information is classified at any given moment?

That's what you think but you nor the FBI knew Obama had declassified them.

Right.

Irrelevant. If a president can classify any document with only a thought and not even tell anyone, how do you expect the National Archives to know what information is classified at any given moment?
The NA doesn't store currently classified documents, only archived material. Current classified doc's are kept in a SCIF in what ever office uses them.

I see you've figured it out........... :auiqs.jpg:
Figured what out what?

That if Obama declassified the documents then Hillary is guilty of no crime but if Trump declassified the documents at Mar Lago it doesn't matter, because the classification is irrelevant for statutes listed in the affidavit?

Glad you finally understand.

The NA doesn't store currently classified documents, only archived material. Current classified doc's are kept in a SCIF in what ever office uses them.
Great point. That is what I am saying. We pretty much have to move all the documents to a SCIF just in case some suddenly become classified with a thought and nobody know.

Forum List

Back