THIS IS CNN: Vegas Shooting Because America ‘Silently Accepting the Rage of White Men’

Why are Democrat-monopoly institutions such cesspits of racism?

How America has silently accepted the rage of white men (Opinion) - CNN

upload_2017-10-6_10-42-14.png

Not a single mention of the black muslim church shooter in Tennessee. Nor did this writer for "Muslim Girl " mention the killings in San Bernardino nor the bombing at the Ariana Grande concert or any other muslim atrocity happening on a daily basis. If he doesn't like it, he can go back to Muzzville.

They're 100 percentage correct. White men are often given a pass when they're aggressive or commit crimes. A black man will get pulled over or deemed dangerous just by looking a certain way.

White men (in particularly white collar) do some of the crazy shit but some how there's and excuse for it.

Look at our POTUS he says the most outrageous stuff. Yet there are people always there to give him a pass and defend his aggression.

This is what is pissing me the hell off....if this guy had been muslim, a negro or hispanic, the fact they're poor or living off the gov or anything.....this story would be over by now....BUT BECAUSE ITS A WHITE MAN, WHO HAD A FEW BUCKS IN THE BANK....these mf's can't be crazy, its gotta be something, but what is it???? On and on and on and on, as if Trump the crazy white mf, isn't enough of a clue...that yes, white people are fuckin crazy and both these mf's got coins in the bank, duh!!

Then leave.
You`ll soon be a minority here so maybe YOU should consider leaving.

I am.

This is what is pissing me the hell off....if this guy had been muslim, a negro or hispanic, the fact they're poor or living off the gov or anything.....this story would be over by now....BUT BECAUSE ITS A WHITE MAN, WHO HAD A FEW BUCKS IN THE BANK....these mf's can't be crazy, its gotta be something, but what is it???? On and on and on and on, as if Trump the crazy white mf, isn't enough of a clue...that yes, white people are fuckin crazy and both these mf's got coins in the bank, duh!!

Then leave.
Dude, you and the rest of these ass would miss me too much...and I for one, am not, I repeat am not a heartbreaker...I'm a black bitch on a mission!!
200.webp

He wasn't referring to you.

Then leave.
Dude, you and the rest of these ass would miss me too much...and I for one, am not, I repeat am not a heartbreaker...I'm a black bitch on a mission!!
200.webp

He wasn't referring to you.
She is a female; life, the universe, EVERYTHING is about her, roflmao

They're 100 percentage correct. White men are often given a pass when they're aggressive or commit crimes. A black man will get pulled over or deemed dangerous just by looking a certain way.

White men (in particularly white collar) do some of the crazy shit but some how there's and excuse for it.

Look at our POTUS he says the most outrageous stuff. Yet there are people always there to give him a pass and defend his aggression.
They get away with this shit, because liberals, blacks, minorities in general are too damned complacent and silent when it comes to standing up to this shit. Black people are too gotdamned busy fuckin over each other and chase white dreams, latino's are quiet until it hits them directly and liberal politicians are too damn scared of everything...that's why white people get away with so much shit in this country.

I have news. Pointing out racism is not racist.

Fuck you & your white supremacist heroes.
blacks are more racist
they commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
your heroes are criminals
white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people --since 1995
blacks murder over 3000 every YEAR--they murder mostly BLACKS
blacks murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites

the problem is they never point out the racism of blacks or how blacks commit more hate crimes per capita, or how they commit murder at a much higher rate, or:
'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]'''
you do see how the media lies/distorts/etc??

blacks are more racist
they commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
your heroes are criminals
white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people --since 1995
blacks murder over 3000 every YEAR--they murder mostly BLACKS
blacks murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites
And yet, white women by the thousands, just can't seem to get enough of these negro's!!

the problem is they never point out the racism of blacks or how blacks commit more hate crimes per capita, or how they commit murder at a much higher rate, or:
'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]'''
Listen, shit for brains dumb stupid ignorant white trash......own the fact, that you white motherfuckers who everything granted by virture of skin color, are the most violent, corrupt, triffling creatures on the planet!!

Listen, shit for brains dumb stupid ignorant white trash......own the fact, that you white motherfuckers who everything granted by virture of skin color, are the most violent, corrupt, triffling creatures on the planet!!
-- '''I owe you an apology, colonel. I always thought that you were a cold, unimaginative, tight-lipped officer. But you're really quite emotional, aren't you?'''
--name this movie quote____??there's a huge clue in there

your'e reply was very emotional and intelligent !!
I like ''white mofo'' !! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
seriously--that's funny and thank you for the laugh on Saturday morning
let's calm down and discuss

Forum List

Back