THIS IS CNN: Vegas Shooting Because America ‘Silently Accepting the Rage of White Men’

Why are Democrat-monopoly institutions such cesspits of racism?

How America has silently accepted the rage of white men (Opinion) - CNN
I have news. Pointing out racism is not racist.

Fuck you & your white supremacist heroes.
the problem is they never point out the racism of blacks or how blacks commit more hate crimes per capita, or how they commit murder at a much higher rate, or:
'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]'''
you do see how the media lies/distorts/etc??
Listen, shit for brains dumb stupid ignorant white trash......own the fact, that you white motherfuckers who everything granted by virture of skin color, are the most violent, corrupt, triffling creatures on the planet!!
I can see why blacks commit more hate crimes per capita, murder at a higher rate, etc because of your HATEFUL, out of control, impulsive, aggressive, etc reply....
your reply tells us all the truth about blacks

the problem is they never point out the racism of blacks or how blacks commit more hate crimes per capita, or how they commit murder at a much higher rate, or:
'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]'''
Listen, shit for brains dumb stupid ignorant white trash......own the fact, that you white motherfuckers who everything granted by virture of skin color, are the most violent, corrupt, triffling creatures on the planet!!
very grammatically correct so that we see your true intelligence
fantastic reply that people will not only listen to, but will also understand your point
:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

And the black lives matter sympathizer who murdered 6 Dallas police officers...was he white? And the other black lives matter shooters who have murdered close to 12 police officers...were they white? And the D.C. snipers..were they white? Was the Virginia tech shooter white? Was the Long Island train shooter white? And the Fort Hood Shooter...was he white?

Hmmmm....

-- '''I owe you an apology, colonel. I always thought that you were a cold, unimaginative, tight-lipped officer. But you're really quite emotional, aren't you?'''
--name this movie quote____??there's a huge clue in there

Your rage on these boards is getting worse and worse. Maybe it would be a good idea for you to take a break for a couple weeks and then consider whether this is healthy for you to continue this sort of dialogue.

Brown and black people want to live off White people the way children want to live off there parents

Ignorant racists are too stupid to realize what clowns they really are.

This is what is pissing me the hell off....if this guy had been muslim, a negro or hispanic, the fact they're poor or living off the gov or anything.....this story would be over by now....BUT BECAUSE ITS A WHITE MAN, WHO HAD A FEW BUCKS IN THE BANK....these mf's can't be crazy, its gotta be something, but what is it???? On and on and on and on, as if Trump the crazy white mf, isn't enough of a clue...that yes, white people are fuckin crazy and both these mf's got coins in the bank, duh!!
Whatever DAN. You seem too stupid to comprehend why the police need to investigate to motive. And too stupid to comprehend the fact that many people of all races lose a shitload of money in Las Vegas.

Forum List

Back