This is how Donnie-baby royally screwed up...

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner....

Now, it does NOT matter if the lawyer had dirt or not...what matters is the ATTEMPT to get the dirt from a foreign source.....

here......This IS the LAW.....and Donnie-baby fucked up......

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.

The Chinagate scandal of 1996 ended up in an award of 900,000 in attorney’s fees and costs to Judicial Watch ten years later.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/

QUICK....change the subject since Trumpsters are reeling with butt hurt?.....LOL,
Your fake concern about foreign governments involved in elections is noted.

Actually to get a few facts straight Nat, A friend on DT Jr. contacted him to tell him this Russian attorney wanted to meet him and she had dirt on Hillary. So as a favor to him he went to meet with her only to hear her out to see what it was about, if there was anything to it. At that time, there was no big Russia story going on. He went there to hear her out and had it amounted to anything untoward, he would have notified the authorities. You don't call the FBI to say you might meet someone and they might have something juicy to say. The other two went along to gauge the appropriateness.

TOTAL bullshit.........Election laws PROHIBIT the solicitation or acceptance of information damaging an opponent from a foreign and adversarial government entity.

The claim that "nothing" proved fruitful is based ONLY on DT jr. word...and that is why he'll have to testify under oath......

Further, Dt Jr. did NOT attend the meeting on his own to gauge the juciness of the info........and THEN later in the meetings call in his buddies.......the fact that all THREE attended the meeting from the onset, implies that much was already discussed PRIOR to the face-to-face meet-up.

Actually to get a few facts straight Nat, A friend on DT Jr. contacted him to tell him this Russian attorney wanted to meet him and she had dirt on Hillary. So as a favor to him he went to meet with her only to hear her out to see what it was about, if there was anything to it. At that time, there was no big Russia story going on. He went there to hear her out and had it amounted to anything untoward, he would have notified the authorities. You don't call the FBI to say you might meet someone and they might have something juicy to say. The other two went along to gauge the appropriateness.

TOTAL bullshit.........Election laws PROHIBIT the solicitation or acceptance of information damaging an opponent from a foreign and adversarial government entity.

The claim that "nothing" proved fruitful is based ONLY on DT jr. word...and that is why he'll have to testify under oath......

Further, Dt Jr. did NOT attend the meeting on his own to gauge the juciness of the info........and THEN later in the meetings call in his buddies.......the fact that all THREE attended the meeting from the onset, implies that much was already discussed PRIOR to the face-to-face meet-up.
Election laws PROHIBIT the solicitation or acceptance of information damaging an opponent from a foreign and adversarial government entity.

Link please.

THAT'S what I love about you Nat! You ALWAYS have a comeback, too bad they are never very good! I guess you didn't see the attorney lady say that she was NOT tied in any way with the Russian government in that NBC interview. Were all people merely of Russian dissent banned at that time? How can we ban all of them yet must let all the Muslims in? And DT Jr. was a private citizen, He can talk to anyone he damned well pleases.

The claim that "nothing" proved fruitful is based ONLY on DT jr. word.

The claim that all the deleted email by Hillary were all personal and none of it was collusion with Russian, none of it was quid pro quo taking bribes from foreign countries, that all government emails had been turned over was based only on her word!

Right. They went along as witnesses and to be sure nothing improper went on as only Manafort had experience in these matters. It all turned out to be another Nothing Burger set up by the DNC to try to keep some sort of ongoing scandal hanging over the Trumps.

At least the Trump sons love animals! Look at them playing with this cute tig...wait...

DEkBziCXkAIJpDh.jpg

The fake news media wouldn't have even reported it if that had been the case.
I am asking your opinion, not the medias. Now had the role been reversed and Democrats had met with Russians representing the Kremlin, would you still say no big deal, sweetie pie?

Please cite the statute where it is illegal to meet with Russians.

I'll wait.
Read up on campaign finance laws, honey bunch. Its been posted a whole lot of times
In other words, it's not. The law you cite doesn't apply, moron.

That was pointed out to him all of yesterday. He just can't grok.
Why doesn't it apply, and you did graduate from a law school?

Election laws PROHIBIT the solicitation or acceptance of information damaging an opponent from a foreign and adversarial government entity.

Link please.

To hear many of these people here talk, EVERY country out there is now both foreign AND adversarial to the Trumps he is so evil, so I guess the only legal place left the Trumps can get info from is the Democrats, the New York Times and MSNBC! :D

I am sure you would say the same thing had it been the Democrats who met with Russian operatives.

The fake news media wouldn't have even reported it if that had been the case.
I am asking your opinion, not the medias. Now had the role been reversed and Democrats had met with Russians representing the Kremlin, would you still say no big deal, sweetie pie?

Please cite the statute where it is illegal to meet with Russians.

I'll wait.
Read up on campaign finance laws, honey bunch. Its been posted a whole lot of times
In other words, it's not. The law you cite doesn't apply, moron.
Why doesn't it apply sweetie?

Link please.

To hear many of these people here talk, EVERY country out there is now both foreign AND adversarial to the Trumps he is so evil, so I guess the only legal place left the Trumps can get info from is the Democrats, the New York Times and MSNBC! :D
Of course Russia is not foreign and adversarial, only Canada, the Brits, and Australia are.

Yawn. Maybe a little bit of "something" there if this meeting was "not-disclosed"? When asked? For security clearance? I admit, I don't know.

Hey Joe, I got the winning lottery numbers. Meet me at Trump tower. I work for Russia. Far too easy to get in?

Finally, Obama Clinton set the whole thing up in case the Beast lost? Recorder & Leaker in-chiefs.
Its always someone else's fault, never Trump, right? He is innocent of every single lie he has told.

And for lemmings like you, he is guilty for every crime you've accused him of committing, and every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Listen to yourself.

Jr works for the campaign, Jr admitted he received an email about clinton, he admitted he went and talked about it .. ... thats collusion cut and dried ... criminal or not to be decided.

Jr's in deep shit
Everyone around Trump, including Trump is in deep shit. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of people.

I thought you were leaving that up to the special counsel.
Absolutely, but we are entitled to an opinion, as opposed to your kind who pretend to have an answer to everything.

Link please.

From the O/P.........have a grown up read it to you and maybe provide some pictures to help your comprehension.
What money did Trump get from Russia and when does prosecution of Clinton begin for taking money from China?
Exactly what money did Mrs. Clinton take from China. Please be specific with your total BS.
Shitforbrains thinks Hillary was involved the Chinagate fiasco.

Go educate yoursel and stop posting here until you know what the hell youre talking about.

Forum List

Back