This is how Donnie-baby royally screwed up...

idiots are pretty sure.

what part of criminal OR NOT to be decided confuses you ?

be sure ..

if further evidence of coordination emerges, the contents of the emails and the fact of the meeting would help establish an intent to work with Russia on influencing the election.
Everyone with a brain has already decided. They know reading an email and attending a meeting is not a criminal act. Only brain damaged, deranged snowflakes believe it is.
I am sure you would say the same thing had it been the Democrats who met with Russian operatives.

The fake news media wouldn't have even reported it if that had been the case.
I am asking your opinion, not the medias. Now had the role been reversed and Democrats had met with Russians representing the Kremlin, would you still say no big deal, sweetie pie?

Please cite the statute where it is illegal to meet with Russians.

I'll wait.
Read up on campaign finance laws, honey bunch. Its been posted a whole lot of times

Just because there was no crime, doesn't mean trying to coordinate with what you think is a foreign government is a good or ethical thing

Yawn. Maybe a little bit of "something" there if this meeting was "not-disclosed"? When asked? For security clearance? I admit, I don't know.

Hey Joe, I got the winning lottery numbers. Meet me at Trump tower. I work for Russia. Far too easy to get in?

Finally, Obama Clinton set the whole thing up in case the Beast lost? Recorder & Leaker in-chiefs.
Its always someone else's fault, never Trump, right? He is innocent of every single lie he has told.

And for lemmings like you, he is guilty for every crime you've accused him of committing, and every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Listen to yourself.

Jr works for the campaign, Jr admitted he received an email about clinton, he admitted he went and talked about it .. ... thats collusion cut and dried ... criminal or not to be decided.

Jr's in deep shit
Everyone around Trump, including Trump is in deep shit. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of people.

I thought you were leaving that up to the special counsel.

I think the people who set up the meeting were going for an action that would support a FISA warrant. It backfired!

Everyone with a brain has already decided. They know reading an email and attending a meeting is not a criminal act. Only brain damaged, deranged snowflakes believe it is.
I am sure you would say the same thing had it been the Democrats who met with Russian operatives.

I am asking your opinion, not the medias. Now had the role been reversed and Democrats had met with Russians representing the Kremlin, would you still say no big deal, sweetie pie?

I'll wait.
Read up on campaign finance laws, honey bunch. Its been posted a whole lot of times
In other words, it's not. The law you cite doesn't apply, moron.

I'll wait.
In other words, it's not. The law you cite doesn't apply, moron.

That was pointed out to him all of yesterday. He just can't grok.

Just because there was no crime, doesn't mean trying to coordinate with what you think is a foreign government is a good or ethical thing

Unfortunately that is the way of the world now. Too many countries are involved in each others politics. Including our governments. Whether it is Obama and other western leaders trying to influence Israel/Brit/Brexit/Egypt/Libya/Syria/Ukraine or others should we not expect other countries trying to influence ours?

The Ukraines' lies forced Trump's campaign manager to resign.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

By Kenneth P. Vogel and David Stern

01/11/2017 05:05 AM EST

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

So the second biggest idiot in the Trump tribe may be prosecuted after all. Hmmmm.....

Trump Jr.'s Russia emails could trigger probe under election law

Federal Election Campaign Act
One law that might come into play is the Federal Election Campaign Act, which makes it illegal for a foreign national to contribute to a U.S. political campaign. The campaign is also prohibited from soliciting such contributions.

A contribution does not have to be monetary in nature, according to Paul S. Ryan, an attorney with watchdog group Common Cause. He said incriminating information about Clinton could be considered a contribution under the act.

Ryan said Trump Jr.'s "enthusiastic response" to the offer for information and particularly his proposal in his email to have a follow-up call the next week constituted "solicitation."

"That to me is an indication, a concession by Donald Trump Jr. that he wants and is requesting this information," Ryan said.

Joshua Douglas, a professor at the University of Kentucky College of Law, said Trump Jr.'s emails made it "more plausible" that there could be a criminal case against him.

James Gardner, an election law expert at the University of Buffalo Law School, said the election law was intended to target donations of cash or goods and services. He said he did not believe Trump Jr. would have violated the law if he solicited damaging information about Clinton.

A federal law known as the general conspiracy statute that makes it illegal to conspire to commit a crime against or defraud the United States could also come into play if, for example, Trump Jr. tried to help Russians hack into U.S. computer networks. There was no indication that Trump Jr. did such a thing.

Andrew Wright, a professor at Savannah Law School who was associate counsel in the White House Counsel’s Office under former Democratic President Barack Obama, said he thought Trump Jr.’s agreeing to meet with someone to discuss an illegal act would be enough to trigger a conspiracy charge.

“It’s a very powerful tool,” he said.

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner..

Actually to get a few facts straight Nat, A friend on DT Jr. contacted him to tell him this Russian attorney wanted to meet him and she had dirt on Hillary. So as a favor to him he went to meet with her only to hear her out to see what it was about, if there was anything to it. At that time, there was no big Russia story going on. He went there to hear her out and had it amounted to anything untoward, he would have notified the authorities. You don't call the FBI to say you might meet someone and they might have something juicy to say. The other two went along to gauge the appropriateness.

It quickly turned into a bomb, the lady had nothing after all and mainly talked about adoptions in Russia. Jared left quickly and Manafort twiddled with his phone. DT Jr. was pissed over the waste of time and left soon forgetting about it as just one more of a hundred meetings he has a week. More than a year goes by.

Now it turns out that contents of his emails were stolen and leaked to the NYT (again) and that the lady setting all of this up has ties to known Democratic operatives. So the best guess now is that this was all a set-up by the DNC along with so many other things to try to CREATE a scandal against the Trumps as NO REAL ONE EXISTS. This, like everything else will go nowhere as another total fail by the DNC.

here......This IS the LAW.....11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510)

Want to start quoting federal law? GOOD! I have about 8 or 10 that Hillary clearly violated in her server and email cover-up. If we are going to take these laws seriously then let us start there. And Comey violated a few with his leaked memos. Time to hold his feet to the fire as well.

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner....

Now, it does NOT matter if the lawyer had dirt or not...what matters is the ATTEMPT to get the dirt from a foreign source.....

here......This IS the LAW.....and Donnie-baby fucked up......

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Sorry, asshole, but communicating information is not a contribution, otherwise Hillary would have to go to prison. Doesn't that access Hollywood tape count as a contribution to the Hillary campaign, according to your definition? How about all the vile accusations made by "Miss Housekeeping?" Didn't she contribute to the Hillary campaign?

See, the claim that they broke some campaign law just doesn't wash. People tell political campaigns salacious material all the time. No spending occurs, so there's no "contribution."

It's another nothing burger.

Quite watching fake news.
The Access Hollywood tape was published by Washington Post and came from NBC, you goof.
I agree, though, that Donny Jr. didn't break the law, at least not with this meeting. It doesn't make him innocent either. It's JUST like the Access Hollywood tape. It shows the character of the campaign. And it ain't good.
But the people elected Trump anyway, regardless of the Access Hollywood tape, so maybe the Trump regime's lack of character won't matter to D.C., either.

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner....

Now, it does NOT matter if the lawyer had dirt or not...what matters is the ATTEMPT to get the dirt from a foreign source.....

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.

The Chinagate scandal of 1996 ended up in an award of 900,000 in attorney’s fees and costs to Judicial Watch ten years later.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/

Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.

The Chinagate scandal of 1996 ended up in an award of 900,000 in attorney’s fees and costs to Judicial Watch ten years later.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/

QUICK....change the subject since Trumpsters are reeling with butt hurt?.....LOL,

Forum List

Back