This is how Donnie-baby royally screwed up...

Everyone around Trump, including Trump is in deep shit. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of people.

It was just days from when Donnie-baby met with the Russian operative that Fat-Daddy promised lots of dirt on Hillary in June of last year......the bullshit that daddy did not know what his little baby did in colluding with the Kremlin is as much bullshit as his promise that Mexico is sending us a check for the wall......LOL

Yawn. Maybe a little bit of "something" there if this meeting was "not-disclosed"? When asked? For security clearance? I admit, I don't know.

Hey Joe, I got the winning lottery numbers. Meet me at Trump tower. I work for Russia. Far too easy to get in?

Finally, Obama Clinton set the whole thing up in case the Beast lost? Recorder & Leaker in-chiefs.
Its always someone else's fault, never Trump, right? He is innocent of every single lie he has told.

And for lemmings like you, he is guilty for every crime you've accused him of committing, and every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Listen to yourself.

Jr works for the campaign, Jr admitted he received an email about clinton, he admitted he went and talked about it .. ... thats collusion cut and dried ... criminal or not to be decided.

Jr's in deep shit
Im pretty sure that receiving emails and talking to people isnt illegal.
So you would have no problem if Chelsea Clinton met with the Russians to get information on Hillary's opponent. Its just normal run of the mill stuff?

So long as no money exchanged hands. All's fair in love and war, and this is war.

Its always someone else's fault, never Trump, right? He is innocent of every single lie he has told.

And for lemmings like you, he is guilty for every crime you've accused him of committing, and every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Listen to yourself.

Jr works for the campaign, Jr admitted he received an email about clinton, he admitted he went and talked about it .. ... thats collusion cut and dried ... criminal or not to be decided.

Jr's in deep shit
So you would have no problem if Chelsea Clinton met with the Russians to get information on Hillary's opponent. Its just normal run of the mill stuff?

So long as no money exchanged hands. All's fair in love and war, and this is war.
This is not war, sweetie pie. Nothing even close.

Listen to yourself.

Jr's in deep shit

Oh, but it is.

Are you attracted to men? What's with the sweetie pie honey bunch shit?

Jr's in deep shit

Oh, but it is.

Are you attracted to men? What's with the sweetie pie honey bunch shit?
Handjob loves when I talk to her that way.

Every single time another Trump disaster is brought up, you and your kind can never defend him

There's nothing to defend.
Tell that to the prosecutor. You sure didn't have anything like this in the Obama administration.
True, we didn't have an hysterical fake media telling lie after lie after lie to force Obama out of the White house. The job of the fake media is to destroy Republicans, not Democrats.
The Trump Jr. meeting was fake? Maybe it never happened. Maybe the white house didn't continue to lie about it.
The fake news media narrative on it is fake. It's another "smoking gun" that has dissolved into a puddle of shit.

What did they lie about, douche bag?

idiots are pretty sure.

what part of criminal OR NOT to be decided confuses you ?

be sure ..

if further evidence of coordination emerges, the contents of the emails and the fact of the meeting would help establish an intent to work with Russia on influencing the election.
Everyone with a brain has already decided. They know reading an email and attending a meeting is not a criminal act. Only brain damaged, deranged snowflakes believe it is.
I am sure you would say the same thing had it been the Democrats who met with Russian operatives.

The fake news media wouldn't have even reported it if that had been the case.

Yawn. Maybe a little bit of "something" there if this meeting was "not-disclosed"? When asked? For security clearance? I admit, I don't know.

Hey Joe, I got the winning lottery numbers. Meet me at Trump tower. I work for Russia. Far too easy to get in?

Finally, Obama Clinton set the whole thing up in case the Beast lost? Recorder & Leaker in-chiefs.

Listen to yourself.

Jr's in deep shit
Everyone around Trump, including Trump is in deep shit. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of people.
<YAWN!>

Every single time another Trump disaster is brought up, you and your kind can never defend him

Tell that to the prosecutor. You sure didn't have anything like this in the Obama administration.
True, we didn't have an hysterical fake media telling lie after lie after lie to force Obama out of the White house. The job of the fake media is to destroy Republicans, not Democrats.
The Trump Jr. meeting was fake? Maybe it never happened. Maybe the white house didn't continue to lie about it.
The fake news media narrative on it is fake. It's another "smoking gun" that has dissolved into a puddle of shit.

Are you really asking a serious question, idiot? How phyucking long has your head been in the sand?

Listen to yourself.

Jr's in deep shit
<YAWN!>
Like your opinion matters to the prosecutors!

idiots are pretty sure.

be sure ..

if further evidence of coordination emerges, the contents of the emails and the fact of the meeting would help establish an intent to work with Russia on influencing the election.
Everyone with a brain has already decided. They know reading an email and attending a meeting is not a criminal act. Only brain damaged, deranged snowflakes believe it is.
I am sure you would say the same thing had it been the Democrats who met with Russian operatives.

I am asking your opinion, not the medias. Now had the role been reversed and Democrats had met with Russians representing the Kremlin, would you still say no big deal, sweetie pie?

Listen to yourself.

Jr's in deep shit
<YAWN!>
Like your opinion matters to the prosecutors!
ROFL! And you believe yours does?

idiots are pretty sure.

be sure ..

I am asking your opinion, not the medias. Now had the role been reversed and Democrats had met with Russians representing the Kremlin, would you still say no big deal, sweetie pie?
As I explained earlier, I wouldn't have an opinion because it never would have become a news item. You're pretending there's some kind of symmetry to the two situations, as if the media was objective and even handed. Intelligent people laugh at such assumptions.

idiots are pretty sure.

be sure ..

As I explained earlier, I wouldn't have an opinion because it never would have become a news item. You're pretending there's some kind of symmetry to the two situations, as if the media was objective and even handed. Intelligent people laugh at such assumptions.
Coward, your kind all are.

Are you really asking a serious question, idiot? How phyucking long has your head been in the sand?
They lied about nothing, in other words.

They lied about nothing, in other words.
Yeah, Trumps people lied about nothing

NOPE.....the election laws are clear....EXCHANGE or ELICITING ANYTHING of VALUE (such as information) with a foreign/adversarial government is AGAINST the law.......

We'll leave it up to the special counsel....whether you like it or not..

idiots are pretty sure.

be sure ..

Please cite the statute where it is illegal to meet with Russians.

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back