This is how Donnie-baby royally screwed up...

Lol. That is campaign finance law. Information is not money, though valuable or invaluable as it may be. If Trump Jr. was willing to pay for said information, you might have a solid case.

Don't EVER take up the study of law......you suck at it (among other things you suck at.)....LOL

Oh really?

Is this the best you can do? Tell me, what things of value were exchanged? Was it money? Information? Vlad Putin's secret homemade vodka recipe? I can pull up relevant case law regarding the one you cited, and I can demonstrate to you what exactly that law does and does not cover.

And by the way, I'm not the one accusing people of committing treason. You bandy that word about like you know its true meaning.

Under Federal Law covering acts of treason, what did Trump Jr. do that would qualify him for the charge?

Be specific.

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner.......I see. Let me ask, if someone told the Clinton group they had dirt on Trump, you figure they'd ignore it? Trump wants his "Grab a pussy" back. But let's say they did provide Clinton info., what would that prove other than dirt on Clinton?

Now, it does NOT matter if the lawyer had dirt or not...what matters is the ATTEMPT to get the dirt from a foreign source.....Ooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhhh. No other POUS on Earth has ATTEMPTED to get dirt on someone before. It's bat-shit craziness. What would you expect to come of this? BTW, you're misrepresenting what happened. They didn't attempt, it was offered and they took it, which turned out to be nothing.

here......This IS the LAW.....and Donnie-baby fucked up......

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election. An average attorney would make CFR 110.20 useless, and no decent prosecutor would use it, because it doesn't apply.
Its great to have a lawyer on board, who knows zilch about anything

Lol, and it's you and natty citing random regulations that have nothing to do with what took place.

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner....

Now, it does NOT matter if the lawyer had dirt or not...what matters is the ATTEMPT to get the dirt from a foreign source.....

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

You are a dumbass. Lol, reality will bitch slap your stupid ass real soon.
This revelation is like an iceberg. We have only seem a small portion of what is to come
Lol, what is this the 100th time you idiots have told me that?
And almost every single day we have new revelations. Its great
You mean we have a new nothing burger every day.

Stop with the nothing burgers! You're making me hungry all for nothing!

Says who? Do you think Obama didn't speak to European leaders when he was running for reelection?
As president he could, but not about the campaign or influencing it.

Who says?
Legal experts, turn on your TV

Oh. "Legal experts". :lmao:

Like who?
Turn on your TV, if you own one.

Turn on your brain, if you have one.

Yawn. Maybe a little bit of "something" there if this meeting was "not-disclosed"? When asked? For security clearance? I admit, I don't know.

Hey Joe, I got the winning lottery numbers. Meet me at Trump tower. I work for Russia. Far too easy to get in?

Finally, Obama Clinton set the whole thing up in case the Beast lost? Recorder & Leaker in-chiefs.
Its always someone else's fault, never Trump, right? He is innocent of every single lie he has told.

And for lemmings like you, he is guilty for every crime you've accused him of committing, and every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Listen to yourself.

Donation also include information, Einstein.

'Fraid not.
Prove it to be wrong, Homer! You don't know anything.

If it ever makes it to court, you be sure to run excitedly up to the bench and remind the judge that donation means information.

He will drive you from the temple, guaranteed.

Now study up -

Read your own post, IDIOT:
Donation.
Donation. For purposes of part 300, donation means a payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit, or anything of value given to a person, but does not include contributions.
For purposes of part 300,donationmeans a payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit, or anything of value given to a person, but does not include contributions.

Again, where do I find the word "information"?

In the dictionary.

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner....

Now, it does NOT matter if the lawyer had dirt or not...what matters is the ATTEMPT to get the dirt from a foreign source.....

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.
if there wasnt anything of value, it didnt break the law.
How do you fuck up every thread you start?
ATTEMPT doesnt mean shit. By definition, "contribution" would have to be successful
That is not the way the law was written, Homer.

Oh? And where is your law degree?

Yawn. Maybe a little bit of "something" there if this meeting was "not-disclosed"? When asked? For security clearance? I admit, I don't know.

Hey Joe, I got the winning lottery numbers. Meet me at Trump tower. I work for Russia. Far too easy to get in?

Finally, Obama Clinton set the whole thing up in case the Beast lost? Recorder & Leaker in-chiefs.
Its always someone else's fault, never Trump, right? He is innocent of every single lie he has told.

And for lemmings like you, he is guilty for every crime you've accused him of committing, and every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Listen to yourself.

Jr works for the campaign, Jr admitted he received an email about clinton, he admitted he went and talked about it .. ... thats collusion cut and dried ... criminal or not to be decided.

Jr's in deep shit

Listen to yourself.

Jr works for the campaign, Jr admitted he received an email about clinton, he admitted he went and talked about it .. ... thats collusion cut and dried ... criminal or not to be decided.

Jr's in deep shit

Easy. What relevant law did he break? Name one that specifically addresses the meeting that took place.

Saying it over and over and over doesn't make it true. You far leftists are like a pack of rabid dogs chasing after rotten meat.

Listen to yourself.

Jr's in deep shit
Im pretty sure that receiving emails and talking to people isnt illegal.

idiots are pretty sure.

what part of criminal OR NOT to be decided confuses you ?

be sure ..

if further evidence of coordination emerges, the contents of the emails and the fact of the meeting would help establish an intent to work with Russia on influencing the election.

Last edited:
Lol. That is campaign finance law. Information is not money, though valuable or invaluable as it may be. If Trump Jr. was willing to pay for said information, you might have a solid case.

Don't EVER take up the study of law......you suck at it (among other things you suck at.)....LOL

Oh really?

Is this the best you can do? Tell me, what things of value were exchanged? Was it money? Information? Vlad Putin's secret homemade vodka recipe? I can pull up relevant case law regarding the one you cited, and I can demonstrate to you what exactly that law does and does not cover.

And by the way, I'm not the one accusing people of committing treason. You bandy that word about like you know its true meaning.

Under Federal Law covering acts of treason, what did Trump Jr. do that would qualify him for the charge?

Be specific.
His father beat Hillary. That's all that's required in their "minds."

Every single time another Trump disaster is brought up, you and your kind can never defend him

There's nothing to defend.
Tell that to the prosecutor. You sure didn't have anything like this in the Obama administration.
True, we didn't have an hysterical fake media telling lie after lie after lie to force Obama out of the White house. The job of the fake media is to destroy Republicans, not Democrats.

idiots are pretty sure.

be sure ..

if further evidence of coordination emerges, the contents of the emails and the fact of the meeting would help establish an intent to work with Russia on influencing the election.
Everyone with a brain has already decided. They know reading an email and attending a meeting is not a criminal act. Only brain damaged, deranged snowflakes believe it is.

Every single time another Trump disaster is brought up, you and your kind can never defend him

There's nothing to defend.
Tell that to the prosecutor. You sure didn't have anything like this in the Obama administration.
True, we didn't have an hysterical fake media telling lie after lie after lie to force Obama out of the White house. The job of the fake media is to destroy Republicans, not Democrats.
The Trump Jr. meeting was fake? Maybe it never happened. Maybe the white house didn't continue to lie about it.

Listen to yourself.

Jr's in deep shit
Im pretty sure that receiving emails and talking to people isnt illegal.
So you would have no problem if Chelsea Clinton met with the Russians to get information on Hillary's opponent. Its just normal run of the mill stuff?

idiots are pretty sure.

be sure ..

Everyone with a brain has already decided. They know reading an email and attending a meeting is not a criminal act. Only brain damaged, deranged snowflakes believe it is.
I am sure you would say the same thing had it been the Democrats who met with Russian operatives.

Listen to yourself.

Jr's in deep shit

Easy. What relevant law did he break? Name one that specifically addresses the meeting that took place.

Saying it over and over and over doesn't make it true. You far leftists are like a pack of rabid dogs chasing after rotten meat.
Lets leave that up to the federal prosecutors who are investigating the entire white house. What total incompetence

Listen to yourself.

Jr's in deep shit
Everyone around Trump, including Trump is in deep shit. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of people.

Listen to yourself.
Not every word, just most of them, and you know it dam well.

Forum List

Back