This is how Donnie-baby royally screwed up...

SSDD - same shit different day.

Snowflakes rant, rave, make false accusations, have no evidence, get discredited, get mad, personally attack others while denying reality...

Like sending out thousands of fake news stories that were all designed to hurt Hillary. The Trumps promised Russia "favors" if they helped them win.

1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told | HuffPost

Why else would 1000 russians bother?

The truth hurt Hillary the most
Nah. The Comey NON News was the thing that hurt the most. Not to mention the 24 years you guys bashed the Clintons

But she didn't campaign enough in PA, MI and WI.

Plus it turns out she's not that likable. Neither is Trump but he's got name recognition and he ran a smart campaign. He pretended to be the change candidate when in reality he's the biggest snake in the swamp.

Comey's non-news was: Sure Hillary's a criminal but she didn't mean to be a criminal

And Trump didn't mean to obstruct justice. He's just new to all this. Right?

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

"Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established," Ryan said during his news conference, which occurred at the same time as Comey was testifying across Capitol Hill before the Senate intelligence committee..
"The President's new at this. He's new to government. So, he probably wasn't steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He's just new to this."

Pushed further by CNN, Ryan said, "I'm not saying it's an acceptable excuse. It's just my observation."
"He's new at government, and so therefore I think that he -- he is learning as he goes," Ryan said.
Ryan also argued that Comey's opening statement revealed why the President was frustrated with the ongoing investigation into Russia.
RELATED: James Comey has called Donald Trump a liar 5 times today. The White House says he isn't.
"I think people now realize why the President is so frustrated. When the FBI Director tells him on three different occasions that he's not under investigation, yet the speculation swirls around the political system that he is, that's frustrating," Ryan said.
Ryan declined to comment on whether he thought it was appropriate for Trump to ask Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn.
"I'm not going to comment on these things, because these are all apart of these ongoing investigations and I'm not gonna prejudge this stuff, because what I don't want to do is -- in the middle of a House intelligence committee investigation, a Senate intelligence committee investigation, and now an independent counsel -- is to speculate on the day-to-day intrigue of all of these issues," Ryan said.
Trump didn't obstruct justice....you are thinking of Loretta Lynch. :p

No remember Trump said to Comey, "won't you drop the investigation?" and then when Comey didn't Trump fired him when his plans to obstruct justice didn't work.

SSDD - same shit different day.

Snowflakes rant, rave, make false accusations, have no evidence, get discredited, get mad, personally attack others while denying reality...
Yea well we are used to you Republicans doing these things.

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner....

Now, it does NOT matter if the lawyer had dirt or not...what matters is the ATTEMPT to get the dirt from a foreign source.....

here......This IS the LAW.....and Donnie-baby fucked up......

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Then why aren't the people who paid for Russian informants via Fusion GPS wearing freaking orange now?
Is that what you want? To lock him up?

No remember Trump said to Comey, "won't you drop the investigation?" and then when Comey didn't Trump fired him when his plans to obstruct justice didn't work.
Damn, you just can't help yourself, can you.

If you are going to quote Trump use HIS words, not YOURS.

He said, "I HOPE"...not 'WON'T YOU DROP', you lying f*ing little snowflake...

Like sending out thousands of fake news stories that were all designed to hurt Hillary. The Trumps promised Russia "favors" if they helped them win.

1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told | HuffPost

Why else would 1000 russians bother?

Nah. The Comey NON News was the thing that hurt the most. Not to mention the 24 years you guys bashed the Clintons

Plus it turns out she's not that likable. Neither is Trump but he's got name recognition and he ran a smart campaign. He pretended to be the change candidate when in reality he's the biggest snake in the swamp.

Comey's non-news was: Sure Hillary's a criminal but she didn't mean to be a criminal

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

"Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established," Ryan said during his news conference, which occurred at the same time as Comey was testifying across Capitol Hill before the Senate intelligence committee..
"The President's new at this. He's new to government. So, he probably wasn't steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He's just new to this."

Pushed further by CNN, Ryan said, "I'm not saying it's an acceptable excuse. It's just my observation."
"He's new at government, and so therefore I think that he -- he is learning as he goes," Ryan said.
Ryan also argued that Comey's opening statement revealed why the President was frustrated with the ongoing investigation into Russia.
RELATED: James Comey has called Donald Trump a liar 5 times today. The White House says he isn't.
"I think people now realize why the President is so frustrated. When the FBI Director tells him on three different occasions that he's not under investigation, yet the speculation swirls around the political system that he is, that's frustrating," Ryan said.
Ryan declined to comment on whether he thought it was appropriate for Trump to ask Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn.
"I'm not going to comment on these things, because these are all apart of these ongoing investigations and I'm not gonna prejudge this stuff, because what I don't want to do is -- in the middle of a House intelligence committee investigation, a Senate intelligence committee investigation, and now an independent counsel -- is to speculate on the day-to-day intrigue of all of these issues," Ryan said.

It was inappropriate for Bill to corner her on an airplane and it was inappropriate when Comey showed up to a dinner with Trump and he thought there would be others there and it was just the two of them.

Then slimeball liar Trump suggests he taped their dinner?

federal and many state laws do not permit you to surreptitiously place a bug or recording device on a person or telephone, in a home, office or restaurant to secretly record a conversation between two people who have not consented.

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner....

Now, it does NOT matter if the lawyer had dirt or not...what matters is the ATTEMPT to get the dirt from a foreign source.....

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Then why aren't the people who paid for Russian informants via Fusion GPS wearing freaking orange now?

Those would be Democrats and Never Trumpers who paid for that fake dossier. As compared to a nothing burger meeting with a lawyer who said she had nothing on Clinton for Don Jr.

It doesn't matter. If your boss says, "I hope or it sure would be nice if you sucked my dick" and then you get fired the next day after NOT sucking his dick, you figure it out asshole.

Those would be Democrats and Never Trumpers who paid for that fake dossier.
All I know is I like how the first 200 days of Trump are going. It would be worse if they were passing their bad ideas into law. Instead this is fun as fuck!!!

It was inappropriate for Bill to corner her on an airplane and it was inappropriate when Comey showed up to a dinner with Trump and he thought there would be others there and it was just the two of them.

Then slimeball liar Trump suggests he taped their dinner?

federal and many state laws do not permit you to surreptitiously place a bug or recording device on a person or telephone, in a home, office or restaurant to secretly record a conversation between two people who have not consented.
'Corner her on an airplane'?

He found out where she was, diverted his plane, landed, they kicked everyone off her jet, and they spent 20 minutes alone...and she could not have prevented the meeting is what you're saying....

You are such a lying / delusional f*ing snowflake!

It doesn't matter.
You LYING about what Trump actually said in an attempt to substantiate your lie certainly does matter, snowflake.

You're 2 for 2 for being busted for lying in this thread alone. Want to go for 3, snowflake? :p

But Trump told Lester Holt he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. He told the Russians, that firing Comey would take the pressure off the Russian investigation.,

How many different people, and in how many different ways to you want to hear how Trump fired Comey

and how is this different than obama knowing months before the election was over but no liberal after trump for this seems to care what obama knew and did nothing.

You know, ONLY AN IDIOT would mindlessly "conclude" that Obama did nothing.......At the very least say, "not enough" but do some fucking homework about the 35 expulsions and the closing down of 2 spy dens.......Go on, pretend that you're a grown up and look it up, nitwit.

Its actually pathetic that right wingers on here are moronically repeating that this is a NON-story.......and still post 100 responses because they're "not worried".........LOL

These idiots' ONLY defense boils down to attacking Clinton, Obama, Lynch and maybe Santa Claus.....

Poor, poor, ignorant bastards......But they're funny...I give them that.

But Trump told Lester Holt he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. He told the Russians, that firing Comey would take the pressure off the Russian investigation.,

How many different people, and in how many different ways to you want to hear how Trump fired Comey

Oh piss off. He continued in the interview with Lester Holt to say that he wanted the investigation to continue.

Its actually pathetic that right wingers on here are moronically repeating that this is a NON-story.......and still post 100 responses because they're "not worried".........LOL

These idiots' ONLY defense boils down to attacking Clinton, Obama, Lynch and maybe Santa Claus.....

Poor, poor, ignorant bastards......But they're funny...I give them that.

It's just fun bitch slapping left wing whacko threads daily.

Forum List

Back