This is how Donnie-baby royally screwed up...

didnt ted Kennedy seek Russian help to try and do some shit to Reagan?.....just asking.....

According to a Reagan biographer, YES....Kennedy made overtures to Andropov back in the early 1980s..........

Kennedy, if he did that, was 100% WRONG.......but, does that "excuse" the Trumpster team???

Is Trump's defense...."there have been other frauds before me"??
digging up dirt on people has been going on since Michael dug up shit on Lucifer and got him expelled from heaven.....just sayin.........
They broke the law but you partisan hacks don't care. We knew it. A lot of people do. This is good for Democrats. Take back the government from treasonist trump
These pieces of right wing manure pretend that they care about our laws and our constitution. They are the single biggest danger America faces.

didnt ted Kennedy seek Russian help to try and do some shit to Reagan?.....just asking.....

According to a Reagan biographer, YES....Kennedy made overtures to Andropov back in the early 1980s..........

Kennedy, if he did that, was 100% WRONG.......but, does that "excuse" the Trumpster team???

digging up dirt on people has been going on since Michael dug up shit on Lucifer and got him expelled from heaven.....just sayin.........
They broke the law but you partisan hacks don't care. We knew it. A lot of people do. This is good for Democrats. Take back the government from treasonist trump
digging up dirt on people is against the law?.....you had better let your party know bobo....they are pretty good at doing that....

Every single time another Trump disaster is brought up, you and your kind can never defend him

There's nothing to defend.
Tell that to the prosecutor. You sure didn't have anything like this in the Obama administration.
How do you know? Would Obama's adoring fake news have ever reported it?
Oh yes, honey bunch, if the slightest issue would have arisen you and your kind would have been all over it.

The truth hurt Hillary the most
Hillary hurt Hillary the most.

The criminal bit h was under multiple FBI invetigations forcrimes she DID commit. She shpuld have been forced out of the race before election day. She should have been in HANDCUFFS before election day.
This isn't about Hillary, its about Trump and his abuse of power. No matter how hard you try to change the subject, its all about Trump
Bwuhahahaha.... of course it isn't. Hillary lost.
Yes, trump is President of the electoral college, not the American people
Poor snowflakes. If you don't know how a President is chosen don't blame anyone else because your candiate lost.

Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law or losing elections, 2 lessons Hillary had to learn.
Hillary NEVER broke the law, but this administration- WOW, it just never ends

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner....

Now, it does NOT matter if the lawyer had dirt or not...what matters is the ATTEMPT to get the dirt from a foreign source.....

here......This IS the LAW.....and Donnie-baby fucked up......

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Good luck, you're doing swimmingly so far. Idiots.
Quit being a pussy and admit Trump is a sack of shit.

By his own admission (at least "version 2") Donnie-baby stated that he agreed to meet with the foreign lawyer to get "dirt"' on Clinton.......and, of course, the juciness of the possibility of dirt had Donnie bring along to the meeting Manafort and Kushner....

Now, it does NOT matter if the lawyer had dirt or not...what matters is the ATTEMPT to get the dirt from a foreign source.....

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

LMAO, information is not considered a thing of value in the law. Besides, there was no information given.

Gawd you people are desperate.

Collusion:

Trump_collusion.jpg

Good luck, you're doing swimmingly so far. Idiots.
Quit being a pussy and admit Trump is a sack of shit.
I am all on board with that.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

This iphone speaks many languages

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Sent from my iPhone

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 12:40 PM

To: Donald Trump J

Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Hi Don

Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info - you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try to schedule a time and day Best to you and family Rob Goldstone

On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:03, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob could we speak now?

d

Donald J. Trump Jr.

Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization

725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10022 | trump.com

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:37 PM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Let me track him down in Moscow

What number he could call?

On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

My cell [REDACTED] thanks

d

Donald J. Trump Jr.

Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization

725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY 10022 | trump.com

On Jun 6, 2016, at 3:43 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Ok he's on stage in Moscow but should be off within 20 Minutes so I am sure can call Rob

On Jun 6, 2016, at 16:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob thanks for the help.

D

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Perfect won't sit in on the meeting, but will bring them at 3pm and introduce you etc.

I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today.

best

Rob

On Jun 7, 2016, at 18:14, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me, 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent: Wednesday June 08, 2016 10:34 AM

Good morning

Would it be possible to move tomorrow meeting to 4pm as the Russian attorney is in court until 3 i was just informed.

Best

Rob

On Jun 8, 2016, at 11:15, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Yes Rob I could do that unless they wanted to do 3 today instead... just let me know and ill lock it in either way.

d

Donald J. Trump Jr. Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization 725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY 10022

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:18 AM

They can't do today as she hasn't landed yet from Moscow 4pm is great tomorrow.

Best

Rob

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03 PM

To: Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort

Subject: FW: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,

Don

Donald J. Trump Jr. Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization 725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10022 n | trump.com

Trump_collusion.jpg

One month after Trump, Jr. met to collude with the Russians in Trump Tower:

JAKE TAPPER: So, I don't know if you were hearing earlier, but Robby Mook, the campaign manager for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, I asked him about the DNC leak. And he suggested that experts are saying that Russians were behind both the leak — the hacking of the DNC emails and their release. He seemed to be suggesting that this is part of a plot to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. Your response?

TRUMP JR.: Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won't say, “Well, I say this.” We hear “experts.”

You know, 'His house cat at home once said that this is what's happening with the Russians.' It's disgusting. It's so phony. I watched him bumble through the interview, I was able to hear it on audio a little bit. I mean, I can't think of bigger lies, but that exactly goes to show you what the DNC and what the Clinton camp will do. They will lie and do anything to win.

Analysis | This 2016 Donald Trump Jr. interview about Russia is now downright cringeworthy

Trump Jr., "They will lie and do anything to win."

Now we know he was really talking about himself and his family.

One month after Trump, Jr. met to collude with the Russians in Trump Tower:

JAKE TAPPER: So, I don't know if you were hearing earlier, but Robby Mook, the campaign manager for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, I asked him about the DNC leak. And he suggested that experts are saying that Russians were behind both the leak — the hacking of the DNC emails and their release. He seemed to be suggesting that this is part of a plot to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. Your response?

TRUMP JR.: Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won't say, “Well, I say this.” We hear “experts.”

You know, 'His house cat at home once said that this is what's happening with the Russians.' It's disgusting. It's so phony. I watched him bumble through the interview, I was able to hear it on audio a little bit. I mean, I can't think of bigger lies, but that exactly goes to show you what the DNC and what the Clinton camp will do. They will lie and do anything to win.

Analysis | This 2016 Donald Trump Jr. interview about Russia is now downright cringeworthy
Jr learned just how to lie from an expert, his father. Like father like son

Yawn. Maybe a little bit of "something" there if this meeting was "not-disclosed"? When asked? For security clearance? I admit, I don't know.

Hey Joe, I got the winning lottery numbers. Meet me at Trump tower. I work for Russia. Far too easy to get in?

Finally, Obama Clinton set the whole thing up in case the Beast lost? Recorder & Leaker in-chiefs.
Its always someone else's fault, never Trump, right? He is innocent of every single lie he has told.

What lies?

Oh, and how about Teddy Kennedy asking Andropov to help against Reagan in 1984? Did you complain then?

Disputed KGB memo sparks Mac Owens claim that Kennedy tried to help Soviets undermine Reagan policy
upload_2017-7-11_23-38-43.png

digging up dirt on people is against the law?.....you had better let your party know bobo....they are pretty good at doing that....
We know even you Jill stien or Gary Johnson supporters don't get it. Go back to the child's table

Don jr isn't that bright. Maybe on the high end of the autistic scale. High functioning.

Too bad they thought he could be the new bush name. Republicans dumped one rich dynasty for another.

Yawn. Maybe a little bit of "something" there if this meeting was "not-disclosed"? When asked? For security clearance? I admit, I don't know.

Hey Joe, I got the winning lottery numbers. Meet me at Trump tower. I work for Russia. Far too easy to get in?

Finally, Obama Clinton set the whole thing up in case the Beast lost? Recorder & Leaker in-chiefs.
Its always someone else's fault, never Trump, right? He is innocent of every single lie he has told.

What lies?

Oh, and how about Teddy Kennedy asking Andropov to help against Reagan in 1984? Did you complain then?

Disputed KGB memo sparks Mac Owens claim that Kennedy tried to help Soviets undermine Reagan policy
View attachment 138260

Historical events are often disputed by those harmed by association.

Forum List

Back