This is how dumb the White House thinks Biden supporters are

Not a 'massive' lie but quite a bit of spin. When the vaccines were first rolled out they were only available to first responders and healthcare workers, not the general public. I didn't get mine until March.

As I said, this lie was aimed at dumb people like you, who will dutifully spin it.

Recovering some of the jobs that were lost because of the Chinese bio weapon is not "creating jobs".
In 48 months of being in office only four of Trumps months were higher than Biden’s current number of employed… and Biden has almost 3 more years. Biden owns that fat retard.

As I said, this lie was aimed at dumb people like you, who will dutifully spin it.
I don't appreciate or condon anyone lying but I have to wonder at conservatives who were lied to for years by Trump and never seemed to complain. Hypocrisy maybe?

Funny how groomercrats love being lied to.

The last thing they will do is hold Brandon responsible.

That's just one small example. Every time Biden or his representatives open their mouths they're saying his support group are pathetic & stupid. Don't take my word for it, look at his Facebook page

In 48 months of being in office only four of Trumps months were higher than Biden’s current number of employed… and Biden has almost 3 more years. Biden owns that fat retard.
Stop posting your moronic Moon Bat bullshit.

Trump had a great economy and then the Chinese released their bio weapon to destroy his economy. It worked.

When Potatohead stole the election we were already into into a post pandemic recovery.

The only real question is did the Democrats conspire with the Chinese to create the pandemic to destroy Trump and enable the Democrats to use the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots to the steal the election? Did the Democrats work with the Chinese or simply take advantage of the pandemic to create the fraudulent ballots?

You know who the Chinese are, don't you? They are the ones that made the Biden family filthy rich.

Trump didn't pay people to stay home for most of a year either. The jobs have been there since 2021, but why work if government is going to pay you more money to stay home than work?

Not a 'massive' lie but quite a bit of spin. When the vaccines were first rolled out they were only available to first responders and healthcare workers, not the general public. I didn't get mine until March.
WRONG, Biden himself said 8% of seniors had gotten the vaccine on the day he took office. LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE that's all Dems do because they suck at leading and their ideas are shit.

Forum List

Back