This is how dumb the White House thinks Biden supporters are

WRONG, Biden himself said 8% of seniors had gotten the vaccine on the day he took office. LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE that's all Dems do because they suck at leading and their ideas are shit.
A politician who lied? I'm shocked and outraged! Round up the usual suspects. Have you ever voted for a politician that lied?

Stop posting your moronic Moon Bat bullshit.

Trump had a great economy and then the Chinese released their bio weapon to destroy his economy. It worked.

When Potatohead stole the election we were already into into a post pandemic recovery.

The only real question is did the Democrats conspire with the Chinese to create the pandemic to destroy Trump and enable the Democrats to use the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots to the steal the election? Did the Democrats work with the Chinese or simply take advantage of the pandemic to create the fraudulent ballots?

You know who the Chinese are, don't you? They are the ones that made the Biden family filthy rich.
Trumps great economy had only 4 months with a higher count of employed people than the current number and only 1 month with a lower unemployment number. Biden is trending better than Trump.

And guess what? Biden is dealing with the aftermath of Covid. Trump didn’t have that.

Trump didn't pay people to stay home for most of a year either. The jobs have been there since 2021, but why work if government is going to pay you more money to stay home than work?
Oh shit. I guess this is a fucking lie?

Trumps great economy had only 4 months with a higher count of employed people than the current number and only 1 month with a lower unemployment number. Biden is trending better than Trump.

And guess what? Biden is dealing with the aftermath of Covid. Trump didn’t have that.

This thread is about the fact that the Biden regime knows you're so stupid, you won't question when they say there was no vaccine available when Biden was inaugurated. Try to stay on topic.

This thread is about the fact that the Biden regime knows you're so stupid, you won't question when they say there was no vaccine available when Biden was inaugurated. Try to stay on topic.
I know exactly what he meant. When did you get your immunization? I bet it wasn’t while Trump was President. Only politicians and a few first responders had access to it under Trump.

Oh shit. I guess this is a fucking lie?

Always apples and oranges with you leftists. There is a difference between handouts when people were losing their jobs and companies closing up and when people were heading back to work. The first vaccine came out in December of 2020 and the J&J vaccine a few weeks behind it. A few weeks into the Biden administration and then a third vaccine.

The commies passed the extra unemployment extension in March of 2021 and it didn't expire until the middle of September of that year. The vaccines were out for months before that and just about anybody that wanted one got it. I got mine in June of that year. No line, no special conditions to get it.

Like I said, the jobs were always there and that started the inflation rate because industry had to compete with government for employees. Given the fact labor is the greatest expense for just about any business those extra costs were included in our products and services. But because many still decided to milk it for what it was worth, it also led to the labor shortage thus the supply chain shortage, both contributors to the baby formula shortage we have that the Democrats are giving to babies of illegals while American babies are without.

All we have got out of this Potatohead piece of shit have been massive inflation, tremendous cost of energy, tremendous additional debt with nothing to show for it, poor post pandemic recovery, lower family income, millions of Illegals, higher taxes, declining stock market and now babies can't even get their food but pallets of it are being shipped to the goddamn Illegals.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats were idiots voting for this incompetent asshole and for letting him get away with stealing the election from the American people.

We told you he was going to be a disater but you idiots didn't listen, did you? Morons!

Always apples and oranges with you leftists. There is a difference between handouts when people were losing their jobs and companies closing up and when people were heading back to work. The first vaccine came out in December of 2020 and the J&J vaccine a few weeks behind it. A few weeks into the Biden administration and then a third vaccine.

The commies passed the extra unemployment extension in March of 2021 and it didn't expire until the middle of September of that year. The vaccines were out for months before that and just about anybody that wanted one got it. I got mine in June of that year. No line, no special conditions to get it.

Like I said, the jobs were always there and that started the inflation rate because industry had to compete with government for employees. Given the fact labor is the greatest expense for just about any business those extra costs were included in our products and services. But because many still decided to milk it for what it was worth, it also led to the labor shortage thus the supply chain shortage, both contributors to the baby formula shortage we have that the Democrats are giving to babies of illegals while American babies are without.
Yea. Sure. Youre a moron. One of the dumbest here and that’s a feat. Only stimulus that Trump passed was good but the tiny bit in 2021 was bad? Do you believe your crap?

A very small piece went to people directly.

BC37A9FC-4BF1-4B03-BA01-03BDC0ED6EA9.jpeg

Yea. Sure. Youre a moron. One of the dumbest here and that’s a feat. Only stimulus that Trump passed was good but the tiny bit in 2021 was bad? Do you believe your crap?

A very small piece went to people directly.

View attachment 644141

Almost 2 trillion to individuals and families is a small amount and you call me a moron?

That's justified spending if the economy is headed for the shitter, not when it's coming out of one. Then it's time to tell people to dust yourselves off and get back to work. And it's less about how much was spent than how it was spent that caused the problems. In our state they calculated that with the fed unemployment addition, people here were making the equivalent to a working person at 57K a year when taxes are considered. There are a lot of people here that make less than that with nice apartments or houses. This is a purple state, not a red one. We have a reasonable cost of living in Ohio.

But I'll tell you what: If you want to give Dementia credit for jobs people took after the fun money ran out, fine. Just tell me what business policy he made that caused this hiring spree. Was it the threat of raising their taxes? Was it doubling their fuel costs, their transportation costs, what?

All we have got out of this Potatohead piece of shit have been massive inflation, tremendous cost of energy, tremendous additional debt with nothing to show for it, poor post pandemic recovery, lower family income, millions of Illegals, higher taxes, declining stock market and now babies can't even get their food but pallets of it are being shipped to the goddamn Illegals.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats were idiots voting for this incompetent asshole and for letting him get away with stealing the election from the American people.

We told you he was going to be a disater but you idiots didn't listen, did you? Morons!

Their vote was due to their hatred of Trump. This is what happens when you have voters stupid enough to allow some meanie Tweets decide on who will lead your country.

It's one thing to make a mistake, but it's quite another to learn nothing from it. Look at AOC. She not only embarrassed herself multiple times, her constituents multiple times, but the entire Congress multiple times. Okay, nobody was paying attention at the first election, she's not bad looking, nice shape, but now that they realized she was a complete moron, they reelected her without any real competition.

This is the way I look at people who try to defend this diaper rash of a President. If he does make it to reelection against Trump, and people vote the same exact way, our problem is too many stupid people voting.

Forum List

Back