This Is How It Would Go If Joe Biden Was Asked To Step Down

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yep, I truly believe it. I honestly don't think that he would go down without a fight.

Where's the video of Biden saying, "I can do this job, I can do this job..." then walking stage left into frozen zombie land?

Democrats did it to themselves and deceived Americans for the last 4 years about his decline. All his speeches have either been produced, had a team of speech writers and/or scripted who to direct questions to with the press (and probably what the questions were). Democrats had the opportunity during the primaries on the presidential candidate, and they firmly support Joe Biden.

It's going to get nasty this summer from Democrats.

Democrats did it to themselves and deceived Americans for the last 4 years about his decline. All his speeches have either been produced, had a team of speech writers and/or scripted who to direct questions to with the press (and probably what the questions were). Democrats had the opportunity during the primaries on the presidential candidate, and they firmly support Joe Biden.

It's going to get nasty this summer from Democrats.
Not to mention the daily excuses and corrections to his statements.
This has been quite intentional and rises to a level of treason we haven't seen in our time.

Forum List

Back