This Is How The Left Feel About Trump

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

A prospective juror excused from Trump Organization tax evasion trial said 'there is no chance in hell' she could have been impartial​

• A woman who was excused from the potential jury pool in the criminal tax-fraud trial of Donald Trump's business said she can't be impartial.
  • "He's guilty in my mind whatever the case is," the Manhattan advertising executive said of Trump.

LOL..

Its much worse than that..

The only difference between Trump, Trump's Family, and most Trump Supporters and a bucket of shit....

is the bucket.

=======

Lock Him Up...Lock Him Up...Lock Him Up...

Seems you guys thought the same way about HRC.

A prospective juror excused from Trump Organization tax evasion trial said 'there is no chance in hell' she could have been impartial​

• A woman who was excused from the potential jury pool in the criminal tax-fraud trial of Donald Trump's business said she can't be impartial.
  • "He's guilty in my mind whatever the case is," the Manhattan advertising executive said of Trump.

I actually applaud her for doing that...

I can't be impartial obviously, the man had affairs on 3 wifes, a known insulter of females, a crook and a scoundrel.

Yet, you have called people here a "Trumpster" for having any different opinions from yours, what -- maybe 83,000 times by now?
Yes. That's not Trump. That's people like you. Two different things.

Do you see the difference, or do you think you have somehow melded yourself into his being?

You keep bitching about that, and you still don't get it.

Ahhh that is the person who represents how all leftists feel about Trump.

Thanks for the heads up. I will let my lefty friends know how they feel now.

Yes. That's not Trump. That's people like you. Two different things.

Do you see the difference, or do you think you have somehow melded yourself into his being?

You keep bitching about that, and you still don't get it.
I get it perfectly, Mac. I have never even voted for Trump, yet you persist.

You work for the DNC. Before 2016, your favorite word was "regressive". That was because Bernie was a threat to the DNC establishment. As soon as she was nominated and was running against Trump, you changed your epithet "Trumpster", which you have applied to any and all with any hint of an independent mind ever since.

Instead of complaining about the regressives, you are now showing solidarity with even the worst of them here, because the DNC fears Trump more than it does Bernie.

Good to know she could be honest about it.

That or she just said it to get out of jury duty.

I get it perfectly, Mac. I have never even voted for Trump, yet you persist.

You work for the DNC. Before 2016, your favorite word was "regressive". That was because Bernie was a threat to the DNC establishment. As soon as she was nominated and was running against Trump, you changed your epithet "Trumpster", which you have applied to any and all with any hint of an independent mind.

Instead of complaining about the regressives, you are now showing solidarity with even the worst of them here, because the DNC fears Trump more than it does Bernie.
I work for the DNC? I believe that you believe that, but this is only happening in your mind. I can't help that. My opinion of the Regressive Left has not changed one iota. I'm regularly amazed by how many of my posts you people somehow don't "see", particularly those with which you'd often agree.

I also can't help the fact that I take up so much space in your mind.

Now, would you like to know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.

Trump was hated by those who hate the rich before he got into politics. But as for most of the rest of the country/world. . .

There was probably only a handful of Americans who did not know who he is.
He was cited as a celebrity and welcome everywhere.
He had an award winning television show (22 nominations, 15 emmys.) Great ratngs.
He was sought after for cameo appearances in numerous movies and television shows.
He plus a few others were the poster childs for what success in America looks like.

Yes some of his massive business operations ended in Chapter 11 bankruptcies, but he reorganized and pulled out of those. That has happened to MANY rich investors, usually due to economic downturns in any given area, and is no big deal. It might delay payments of debt for a time, but does not eliminate them.

He was neither Republican nor Democrat, gave generously to candidates in both parties, was welcome in inside circles in both parties.

The bottom line he was mostly admired and even beloved by most regardless of political affiliation. . .until he ran for President.

Had he run as a Democrat, all those on the left here at USMB, all of Hollywood, all Democrats everywhere would be singing his praises now and pointed to all his great accomplishments. The media would still be holding him up as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Nothing he did would have been bad.

But he ran under the Republican flag against Hillary.

And we all know the rest of the story.

Cool. I feel the same way about drug dealers. I'd get my ass thrown out of voire dire in three questions or less.

I can't be impartial obviously, the man had affairs on 3 wifes, a known insulter of females, a crook and a scoundrel.
So, he's guilty of everything, the hell with the facts. Oh, wait a minute, wasn't it YOUR side who claims that they only like to deal in facts?

I work for the DNC? I believe that you believe that, but this is only happening in your mind. I can't help that. My opinion of the Regressive Left has not changed one iota. I'm regularly amazed by how many of my posts you people somehow don't "see", particularly those with which you'd often agree.

I also can't help the fact that I take up so much space in your mind.

Now, would you like to know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.
Why would I care what a manipulative, narcissistic troll farm worker thinks of me?

Forum List

Back