This Is How the NRA Ends A bigger, richer, meaner gun-control movement has arrived

Typical smug progressive douchbag response.

And yet my statements are true. All the high level people behind this want guns for me and not for thee. Hypocrites, all of them.
Show where Bloomberg's group wants to take your gun.
Hey! Where did martybegan go? :lol:

I cannot buy a semiautomatic rifle in New York State. People who own one cannot pass it down to anyone else. Yet the government's civillian agents can have them.

I want a semi automatic rifle, which is a legal firearm almost anywhere else. Why cant I have one if I am a law abding citizen with No record?

I want the gun, I cant have it. the RIGHT to own it has been taken from me.

I cannot buy a semiautomatic rifle in New York State. People who own one cannot pass it down to anyone else. Yet the government's civillian agents can have them.

I want a semi automatic rifle, which is a legal firearm almost anywhere else. Why cant I have one if I am a law abding citizen with No record?

I proved that Bloomberg's organization wants to not just ban new guns, but take existing guns.
She ignored this.
Do you really think there's any reason to continue conversing w/ her?

I proved that Bloomberg's organization wants to not just ban new guns, but take existing guns.
She ignored this.

Eh, it increases my post count, and might give me some positive reps.

Also ignoring idoicy is in effect condoning it.

If the Dums know what good for them they will let this sleepiing dog lay...

The only people in quantities in America who are for gun control are lefty politicians who are also for people control - in fact -- people control is what it's really all about!!

That's what you wingnuts want everyone to believe.

Sorry - 4 million are no longer going to dictate to the other 316 million.

If the Dums know what good for them they will let this sleepiing dog lay...

The only people in quantities in America who are for gun control are lefty politicians who are also for people control - in fact -- people control is what it's really all about!!

That's what you wingnuts want everyone to believe.

Sorry - 4 million are no longer going to dictate to the other 316 million.
Hey - you ignored the proof that Bloomberg's group wants to take our guns.
Why is that?

Because the peoples' representatives in New York have voted that you cannot - that's why. Don't like it? Go to another state.

But no one is taking away your guns or proposing to do so.

Because the peoples' representatives in New York have voted that you cannot - that's why. Don't like it? Go to another state.

This is a lie, as previously proven.

I tend to take any highly partisan news source (such as the Liberal publication 'New Republic', which published this article) with several grains of salt, never mind the proverbial one...

The article was, indeed, worth reading, but its theme - the demise of the NRA - strikes me as pie-in-the-sky and about as comical and maudlin-partisan as one can get...

I saw some decent citations in there for shifting popularity polls for several Senators right after the 'No' vote but nothing indicating the tidal wave that the publishers would like to convince folks is unfolding even now...

As much anecdote and wishful-thinking-disguised-as-logic as actual fact or relevant trending-history...

The thing was well-written and made some good points but it also suffers from some indulgence in over-dramatization and pontificating that betrayed its partisanship very early-on in the narrative...

But, as I said (and as the OP first pointed out)... a good and enjoyable read.

I think the main points to take from this are:

#1 - the NRA has NEVER had an opponent who could match their spending. Now they have one who could match it 100 times over.

#2 - the ads from Bloomberg's group have only just begun, and already have had affect.

Note that he plans on heavily funding Democrats Landreau and Kagen because they voted for the background checks, and plans on heavily funding the defeat of Democrats Pryor and Begich for opposing it.

So it's a non-partisan, single issue group with unlimited finances.

Wow and you guys say the republicans have litmus tests...hypocrit much?

I tend to take any highly partisan news source (such as the Liberal publication 'New Republic', which published this article) with several grains of salt, never mind the proverbial one...

The article was, indeed, worth reading, but its theme - the demise of the NRA - strikes me as pie-in-the-sky and about as comical and maudlin-partisan as one can get...

I saw some decent citations in there for shifting popularity polls for several Senators right after the 'No' vote but nothing indicating the tidal wave that the publishers would like to convince folks is unfolding even now...

As much anecdote and wishful-thinking-disguised-as-logic as actual fact or relevant trending-history...

The thing was well-written and made some good points but it also suffers from some indulgence in over-dramatization and pontificating that betrayed its partisanship very early-on in the narrative...

But, as I said (and as the OP first pointed out)... a good and enjoyable read.

#1 - the NRA has NEVER had an opponent who could match their spending. Now they have one who could match it 100 times over.

#2 - the ads from Bloomberg's group have only just begun, and already have had affect.

Note that he plans on heavily funding Democrats Landreau and Kagen because they voted for the background checks, and plans on heavily funding the defeat of Democrats Pryor and Begich for opposing it.

Dumbass - this is a single-issue group, and is not Right or Left.

Of course they are going to have a litmus test.

When an anti-abortion group wants to restrict abortions and supports a candidate accordingly, isn't that a litmus test?

You people are dumb.

When an anti-abortion group wants to restrict abortions and supports a candidate accordingly, isn't that a litmus test?

You people are dumb.
And you are dishonest - a liar, in fact.

All you whiny little liberal gun grabbers do us all a favor and hold your breath until the NRA dies.

You got beat.
Your president got beat.
The NRA, the American People, and the 2nd Amendment won.
You lost.
Deal with it.

You people are dumb.

He will say anything, no matter how idiotic, it doesn't even matter if he himself believes it or not, so long as it disagrees with the right.

I remember this. Everyone got upset with all the conservative politicians and they became less liked than pond scum, as they admitted.

You people are dumb.

He will say anything, no matter how idiotic, it doesn't even matter if he himself believes it or not, so long as it disagrees with the right.
People like her make it less likely that any significant gun control will ever pass, so I applaud them as they visit their mindless, partisan bigotry upon everyone.

It's not the money...it's the voters.
If it wasn't the money, needed to convince voters, then we wouldn't be bombarded with ads every election.

Are you bombarded with pro gun ads?

What the NRA delivers is voters...voters that go to the polls on election day.

That is their true power...

Bloomberg can try...it's a free country, but his influence ends at I-84.

Would that be anything like "Want to have an abortion, go to another State"?

She ignored this.

Synth is a her?

Forum List

Back