This is how the Roman Republic fell

The Roman Republic fell because they didn’t root out the kind of corruption of which Trump is guilty. That and the fact that soldiers were more loyal to their generals than the people.
The Roman Republic fell because it looked within itself in a severe way and the corruption that was there before it did carried on. We are looking within ourselves which we always did, but to excessiveness. Those two wide oceans have saved us destruction.

We all know that Pinochet ‘24 is tongue in cheek, after all he’s deader than Francisco Franco.

My version of Pinochet ‘24 is to neutralize the LEADERSHIP of the NWO and their Flying monkeys in government and business.

They all stand in lockstep and do exactly as ordered because they all were inducted in an Eyes Wide Shut ceremony likely involving sex with young children. Satanic? Of course!

It crosses Party lines, it’s at the head of the Intel Agencies, the military, Big Pharma, social media, finance and so on. I do not advocate senselessly killing people, but traitors should face justice and bioterrorists should stand in the dock at The Hague for crimes against humanity

The Roman Republic fell because it looked within itself in a severe way and the corruption that was there before it did carried on. We are looking within ourselves which we always did, but to excessiveness. Those two wide oceans have saved us destruction.
The Eastern Roman empire lasted another thousand years.

When the politicians of the Roman Republic started murdering each other, the Republic fell and became an Empire.

That's what's happening now with the indictments of Trump.

The Democrats are abusing the criminal justice system to "take out" a politician who is running for President as a Republican.

The Republicans will retaliate and then we'll have a "civil war" on our hands.

drama-lion-king.gif

Gosh you are truly stupid. Obummer is a billionaire now. How did he do that?

And you think Trump is corrupt.

Get in the helicopter you semi sentient baboon
You have really gone off the deep end, haven’t you? I can remember a time when you were semi-sane. Now you immediately devolve to Looney Tunes language!

You have really gone off the deep end, haven’t you? I can remember a time when you were semi-sane. Now you immediately devolve to Looney Tunes language!

I can't remember a time that you weren't stupid.

Now you have sunk to a new low.

You still haven't explained how obummer became a billionaire.

I can't remember a time that you weren't stupid.

Now you have sunk to a new low.

You still haven't explained how obummer became a billionaire.
You haven’t proven Obama is a billionaire and your use of that particular epithet for him just makes me more certain of my earlier assessment of your mental stability.

You haven’t proven Obama is a billionaire and your use of that particular epithet for him just makes me more certain of my earlier assessment of your mental stability.

Try reading sometime. He has two beachfront mansions (I thought the oceans were rising) that total over 80 million dollars.

How did he afford those? 400,000 per year was his salary. He made that for 8 years. That's the highest paying job he ever had.

Just try and pay for those two houses, sport.

Go!

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: When the politicians of the Roman Republic started murdering each other, the Republic fell and became an Empire.

That's what's happening now with the indictments of Trump.

The Democrats are abusing the criminal justice system to "take out" a politician who is running for President as a Republican.

The Republicans will retaliate and then we'll have a "civil war" on our hands.
Are you kidding us?

Forum List

Back