This is how we need to deal with political correct ness.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
christmas-trees-vs-holiday-trees.jpg

Ah yes put a pine tree in your house and wait for a white, bearded man with magical flying reindeer to leave a pile of material possessions under it, just like Jesus used to do.

So when Bing Crosby sang the song Happy Holidays in a movie called Happy Holidays in the 1940's he was actually setting up the basis of being politically correct?
Wow, see what happens when Christians proclaim a fake war on Christmas...As far as I am concerned the season should be called, Buy a bunch of shit nobody needs for a superficial holiday about a dead Jew...

So when Bing Crosby sang the song Happy Holidays in a movie called Happy Holidays in the 1940's he was actually setting up the basis of being politically correct?
Wow, see what happens when Christians proclaim a fake war on Christmas...As far as I am concerned the season should be called, Buy a bunch of shit nobody needs for a superficial holiday about a dead Jew...
Merry Christmas.

Ah yes put a pine tree in your house and wait for a white, bearded man with magical flying reindeer to leave a pile of material possessions under it, just like Jesus used to do.
Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas :beer:

I'm getting an Xbox One and a new TV and speakers. It's gonna be great :thup:
You should really thank your parents or us tax payers for making that available to you. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas.
It's not even December...Happy Thanksgiving, where we all eat so much our heart disease increases...

I also do not buy dying trees to pollute the carpet.....I am part German but I enjoy the trees still alive and growing, giving homes, and food to animals...

Merry Christmas.

Better be a smart TV to make it worth your while...
I haven't picked one out yet. 1st priority is that it fits the wall mount that's already installed, because I'll be goddamned if I go through that process again.

Merry Christmas.

Better be a smart TV to make it worth your while...
I haven't picked one out yet. 1st priority is that it fits the wall mount that's already installed, because I'll be goddamned if I go through that process again.
It is a pleasure...I still have the ancient entertainment book cases for TV's..after football season, the cable is getting cut so I can shave 95 dollars off my monthly bill budget.....

I preferred the ancient whey, giving fruit and nuts in the stockings and home made crafted gifts..Not some stuff that a Chinese wage slave has produced....

So when Bing Crosby sang the song Happy Holidays in a movie called Happy Holidays in the 1940's

The movie was Holiday Inn.

"At an inn which is only open on holidays, a crooner and a hoofer vie for the affections of a beautiful up-and-coming performer"

that song was preceded by White Christmas, BTW

Ah yes. Have a bunch of seriously low IQ negroes 'block vote' someone with fuck all experience to run the country based on the color of his skin then buy paintings of him 'BUCK' naked riding a fucking WHITE unicorn from EBay.
I can't think which is more fucking pathetic.
I do know which one has made the country worse.
Unusual Paintings of Obama Naked with Unicorns

So when Bing Crosby sang the song Happy Holidays in a movie called Happy Holidays in the 1940's

The movie was Holiday Inn.

"At an inn which is only open on holidays, a crooner and a hoofer vie for the affections of a beautiful up-and-coming performer"

that song was preceded by White Christmas, BTW
See what happens when I try to use my memory...

Merry Christmas.

You should really thank your parents or us tax payers for making that available to you. Merry Christmas.
I hope enough money trickles down for you to finally be able to afford a Christmas tree. And maybe even a couple of presents for once. Merry Christmas.

Forum List

Back