This Is How We'll Know America Is GREAT Again....

When a Cadillac LOOKED like a fucking Cadillac:

59Sedan_GrnFlatTop.jpg

1959 Coupe deVille by the looks of it... could be off.

Right again....I figure '59 was the last year of our true GREATNESS....the 60's sucked the life outta us.

You could tell the difference between America and the rest of what we used to call the "free world" after WW2 by the design of the cars. While the industrial might of the U.S. was building works of freaking automobile art, the Europeans were building skate boards with motors. The democrat party in the U.S. was never tuned into the car culture. Most of the rare heterosexual male democrats in the late 20th century in New York City never even drove a freaking car. They were more worried how their asses looked in jeans. Republicans made the auto industry and drove the muscle cars.

Last edited:
You could tell the difference between America and the rest of what we used to call the "free world" after WW2 by the design of the cars. While the industrial might of the U.S. was building works of freaking automobile art, the Europeans were building skate boards with motors. The democrat party in the U.S. was never tuned into heavy cars. Most of the rare heterosexual male democrats in the late 20th century were located in New York City and never even drove a freaking car but they were more worried how their asses looked in jeans. Republicans made the auto industry and drove the muscle cars.

Yep, these babies reeked of SWAGGER and we didn't care who didn't like us....

You could tell the difference between America and the rest of what we used to call the "free world" after WW2 by the design of the cars. While the industrial might of the U.S. was building works of freaking automobile art, the Europeans were building skate boards with motors. The democrat party in the U.S. was never tuned into heavy cars. Most of the rare heterosexual male democrats in the late 20th century were located in New York City and never even drove a freaking car but they were more worried how their asses looked in jeans. Republicans made the auto industry and drove the muscle cars.

Yep, these babies reeked of SWAGGER and we didn't care who didn't like us....

Some of us still don't care who likes us

Our auto industry will start building $2 gas-swilling BEHEMOTHS with gigantic fins and slathered in chrome, baby! And the world will say "looky at wha thoses crazy Americans build again....BEEEautiful!
emo12.gif

medium_1959_chrysler_imperial_crown_c86b.jpg

/---- nobody wants those except collectors. Everyone is in to SUVs or tiny electrics. The cars of the 60s reflected the technology of the day. Get a grip.

Ha, and that looks like a late 50's Chrysler Imperial. You have good tastes, sir!

The 50's were a great time...
-Unions were strong and the people had tons of bargaining power.
-Corporations paid their fair share and gave a damn about America.
-One parent could work and the other could stay home with the kids
-Did you know that medical and science innovation was at its height??? Today good luck finding such mind blowing breakthroughs on the level.
-Education was great! America was number one.
-The family was strong and women realized that children needed to be raised right.

I support the 1950's,...Just not the 1750's.

/---- And Democrats kept Blacks in line with Jim Crow laws.

I had a car that looked exactly like this!

59chev55825-1.jpg

Sweet! Here's a '59 Impala with a continental kit:

Before this one I had a '59 Belair with that sweet 110 top. Instead of that huge back window, it had the narrower window with the built in sunvisor. I wrecked this one. Had a head-on with Dodge Coronado(?).

59_Chevy_Impala_DV_05_bth_03.jpg

I had a '59 Belair before this one. It had the narrow rear window 110 roof.

Last edited:
Our auto industry will start building $2 gas-swilling BEHEMOTHS with gigantic fins and slathered in chrome, baby! And the world will say "looky at wha thoses crazy Americans build again....BEEEautiful!
emo12.gif

medium_1959_chrysler_imperial_crown_c86b.jpg

/---- nobody wants those except collectors. Everyone is in to SUVs or tiny electrics. The cars of the 60s reflected the technology of the day. Get a grip.

LOL that Chrysler Imperial has a Hemi V8 engine. That would blow those piddly little electric cars out of the water. Nothing beats the raw power of the combustion engine. I'm 29 years old born in the 1980's, a millennial, who can appreciate vintage automobiles.

Lighten up dude.

Forum List

Back