This Is Israel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel s arrest of Palestinian lawmaker a farce - Al Jazeera English

Ramallah, occupied West Bank -
Yafa Jarrar, 28, says she was surprised when she learned that her mother had been arrested by a large contingent of Israeli soldiers from her home in al-Bireh, a Ramallah-area town in the occupied West Bank.

"It was late at night here in Canada when I heard the news and I couldn't believe it at first, but nothing this occupation does is shocking," she told Al Jazeera.

Her 52-year-old mother, Khalida Jarrar, is an influential female lawmaker and leader in the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), a leftist organisation considered illegal by Israel. "No one from my family - not my sister, my father or me - has been allowed to speak to her since the arrest," she said. "It has been hard on all of us, especially my father."

Shortly after her arrest, Khalida penned an open letter from jail calling for solidarity with her and other Palestinian political prisoners. "I was kidnapped from my home, from my family, from my husband's side, and from my people. I became deprived of delivering the services to those who elected me," she wrote from behind bars. "I have experienced firsthand the occupation forces' savage and brutal invasion of my house, where they shackled me and kidnapped me to an unknown place."

No wonder you are so full of Palestinian shit, you read from Al Jazeera.

Israeli Arab MKs call for release of Palestinian lawmaker arrested by Israel
Army has ordered Khalida Jarrar to be imprisoned for six months without trial; Palestinian prisoner advocate says Israel is persecuting her due to Hague link.

Arab MKs call for immediate release of Palestinian lawmaker arrested by Israel - National - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

Yafa Jarrar, 28, says she was surprised when she learned that her mother had been arrested by a large contingent of Israeli soldiers from her home in al-Bireh, a Ramallah-area town in the occupied West Bank.

"It was late at night here in Canada when I heard the news and I couldn't believe it at first, but nothing this occupation does is shocking," she told Al Jazeera.

Her 52-year-old mother, Khalida Jarrar, is an influential female lawmaker and leader in the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), a leftist organisation considered illegal by Israel. "No one from my family - not my sister, my father or me - has been allowed to speak to her since the arrest," she said. "It has been hard on all of us, especially my father."

Shortly after her arrest, Khalida penned an open letter from jail calling for solidarity with her and other Palestinian political prisoners. "I was kidnapped from my home, from my family, from my husband's side, and from my people. I became deprived of delivering the services to those who elected me," she wrote from behind bars. "I have experienced firsthand the occupation forces' savage and brutal invasion of my house, where they shackled me and kidnapped me to an unknown place."

Toast, keep reading the NY Times and the rest of the Zionist press only for your totally scripted world view...

When the time comes for you and Israel, like the dinosaurs in the dustbin of History....

*yawn* Aftter 70 years of hearing the same garbage, don't you have anything original to say ? I suppose not. I wouldn't expect any more or any less from a hateful propagandist like yourself. You are just like all the other pro Palestinians; brainwashed, full of lies and unable to accept the truth.
Like I said, your scripted world will collapse because you believe that Israel will hold off the horde of 1.4 billion Muslims...Without their approval and peace 70 years is a drop of time...If Israel does not accept Muslim peace offerings now, Isis or a different type of Jihadists are all looming below thje surface all over the world and the Jews who have been sacrificed by the world many times before will be again for the sake of peace...

Since when are 1.4 Billion Muslim a threat to Israel? What peace offerings? How many times have we heard Muslim leaders say they will NEVER accept Israel, whether they leave the West Bank or not. The Muslim peace offering is for all the Jews to leave Israel and for another Arab Muslim state to be established. Not gonna happen Pbel. Not in a million years.

Army has ordered Khalida Jarrar to be imprisoned for six months without trial; Palestinian prisoner advocate says Israel is persecuting her due to Hague link.

Arab MKs call for immediate release of Palestinian lawmaker arrested by Israel - National - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

I wasn't denying what he posted, I was just saying how he always reads Al Jazeera which is an anti Israel news agency full of propaganda.

You said yourself yourself you only use neutral sources, did you not ?

I wasn't denying what he posted, I was just saying how he always reads Al Jazeera which is an anti Israel news agency full of propaganda.

I thought you were denying the veracity of the story. I wouldn't link to Al Jazeera, but I do believe they are more neutral than anglo-american news sources.

I thought you were denying the veracity of the story. I wouldn't link to Al Jazeera, but I do believe they are more neutral than anglo-american news sources.

I find them to be extremely bias.

ZioNazis like you always condemn the messenger rather than the message even if the source is telling truth!

They are about as neutral as European news organizations. U.S. and most British mainstream media is pro-Zionism/Israel. I would link to French, German, Italian and Spanish media but it would require translation.

ZioNazis like you always condemn the messenger rather than the message even if the source is telling truth!

Like I said, you are brainwashed.

At least I have a brain, on the other hand, you are brainless in believing your delusions of Israeli invincibility...

Jews have been absent for 2,000 years politically, don't blow it again...

At least I have a brain, on the other hand, you are brainless in believing your delusions of Israeli invincibility...

Jews have been absent for 2,000 years politically, don't blow it again...

I never said Israel was invincible. You are putting words in my mouth again Pbel.

But it's ok, I still love ya

And morons always use oxymorons because they don't understand the definition of Zionist.

Do explain how you can hate the Jews so much that you want to wipe them out yet want to see them in their homeland defending against attack

They are about as neutral as European news organizations. U.S. and most British mainstream media is pro-Zionism/Israel. I would link to French, German, Italian and Spanish media but it would require translation.

Most media is anti Jew and anti Israel as their editorials show. No mention of the constant rocket bombardment from hamas in last years fighting started by hamas was there, or any mention of the cold blooded calculated murder of 3 teenage boys by hamas to provoke a responce

a rusty key is not proof but an entry in the land register is

Zionism at its very best...

"Only Jews"

Define how you see Zionism in your own words, or are you scared it will prove you to be RACIST

No need... Go read my previous posts in response to your question...

Is it not racist to deny those expelled from their land the right or return in favour of those from other continents?

Then define what you believe Zionism to be, and I will use the same definition for muslims and islam.

No as there is no right of return in international law, and every country has immigration/entry laws. Does banning Jews from entry into most Islamic nations not make them racist

As previously stated, I have no desire to repeat myself. If you want the answer go find it... Likewise, I remember your definition so no need for you to repeat it.

As you know, you cannot be "racist" against a religion!

However, how many Jews want to visit Islamic nations?

"Only Jews"

Define how you see Zionism in your own words, or are you scared it will prove you to be RACIST

Is it not racist to deny those expelled from their land the right or return in favour of those from other continents?

Then define what you believe Zionism to be, and I will use the same definition for muslims and islam.

No as there is no right of return in international law, and every country has immigration/entry laws. Does banning Jews from entry into most Islamic nations not make them racist

As previously stated, I have no desire to repeat myself. If you want the answer go find it... Likewise, I remember your definition so no need for you to repeat it.

Yet you claim that I am racist towards islam ?

The official word is that Jews are a race, just as arabs are a race.

"Only Jews"

After peace treaties were signed with Egypt and Jordan, many Israelis went to visit those countries. Turkey was also a favorite spot for Israeli tourists until recently, when Turkey turned anti-Israel. (I know this because I have Israeli relatives.) Israelis are avid travelers, by the way.

"Only Jews"

No Phoney, I accuse you of being racist toward Palestinian Arabs....

No Phoney, Jew is NOT a race... In the same way that NO religion is, nor can be, a race!

"Only Jews"

After peace treaties were signed with Egypt and Jordan, many Israelis went to visit those countries. Turkey was also a favorite spot for Israeli tourists until recently, when Turkey turned anti-Israel. (I know this because I have Israeli relatives.) Israelis are avid travelers, by the way.

Ah thank you...

So Jews are not banned from Islamic countries...

Yet another Phoney lie bought out into the open!

No Phoney, Jew is NOT a race... In the same way that NO religion is, nor can be, a race!

Today "racist" has become synanomous with "bigotry". I don't think Jews are a race either. I learned growing up that race basically meant skin color. There are black, white and even some Chinese Jews. Hitler believed that Jews were a race. That's why Edith Stein, who converted to Christianity and became a nun, was killed by the Nazis.

Argue with this then

A 364 of 3 September 1947

Ah thank you...

So Jews are not banned from Islamic countries...

Yet another Phoney lie bought out into the open!

It is you that has failed as I did not say ALL Islamic countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back