This Is Israel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, let's get bent out of shape about a test in which no one was hurt but say nothing about Iran developing nuclear weapons after repeatedly stating they will "wipe Israel off the map".
I totally agree, Iran will eventually get its nukes....Israel's enemies know that nuclear parity will insure their survival...With all the hate and violence Israel has exported trough refusing Arab Peace overtures, bigger wars are in the making...

"With all the hate and violence Israel has exported trough refusing Arab Peace overtures"

You truly are a deluded Nazi, you know that Pbel? This is up there with some of the dumbest comments made by PaliNazis like yourself.

It is the Arabs who have exported hate through refusing to accept Israel all together.

Now you're complaining that Israel tested a bomb? Who cares????
The Arabs have accepted Israel to the 67 armistice lines like the rest of the world...Israeli loves Thieving more than it loves peace.

Another lie. It's never addressed who initiated the 67 War, Israel having no rights in E. Jerusalem where their most religious sites are or the " Arab PIECE Plan" to make the Jews a minority in Israel
Link us the proof that the Arab peace plan would make Jews minority in Israel.
It depends on the conditions of the plan. The PA has demanded right of return for Palestinians (Not all, but a large amount). Since we know that Palestinian have a higher rate of birth than Israeli Jews, over time they would more than likely outnumber Jews.

I totally agree, Iran will eventually get its nukes....Israel's enemies know that nuclear parity will insure their survival...With all the hate and violence Israel has exported trough refusing Arab Peace overtures, bigger wars are in the making...

"With all the hate and violence Israel has exported trough refusing Arab Peace overtures"

You truly are a deluded Nazi, you know that Pbel? This is up there with some of the dumbest comments made by PaliNazis like yourself.

It is the Arabs who have exported hate through refusing to accept Israel all together.

The Arabs have accepted Israel to the 67 armistice lines like the rest of the world...Israeli loves Thieving more than it loves peace.

Another lie. It's never addressed who initiated the 67 War, Israel having no rights in E. Jerusalem where their most religious sites are or the " Arab PIECE Plan" to make the Jews a minority in Israel
It depends on the conditions of the plan. The PA has demanded right of return for Palestinians (Not all, but a large amount). Since we know that Palestinian have a higher rate of birth than Israeli Jews, over time they would more than likely outnumber Jews.
I hope both give in a little like no right of return for E. Jerusalem then build on a lasting peace...

I hope both give in a little like no right of return for E. Jerusalem then build on a lasting peace...

Right of return has no legal status, it is just a concept

Correct but it SHOULD have legal status....

Only with proof that is 100% infallible, a rusty key is not proof but an entry in the land register is.

Only with proof that is 100% infallible, a rusty key is not proof but an entry in the land register is.

My Jewish friends have NO land in the land register, some have never been to Israel.... Yet they have the right of return...

My Jewish friends have NO land in the land register, some have never been to Israel.... Yet they have the right of return...

So ?

NOPE they don't, try again as what they have is the right to claim Israeli citizenship and live in Israel. It is the Law of Return that they have.

The Law of Return 5710-1950 was enacted by the Knesset, Israel's Parliament, on July 5, 1950.[2] The Law declares the right of Jews to come to Israel: "Every Jew has the right to come to this country as an oleh." Follow-up legislation on immigration matters was contained in the Nationality Law of 1952

Law of Return - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So ?

He is deliberately confusing the Law of Return with the arab muslims demands of Right of return

a rusty key is not proof but an entry in the land register is

Zionism at its very best...

"Only Jews"

Define how you see Zionism in your own words, or are you scared it will prove you to be RACIST

No need... Go read my previous posts in response to your question...

Is it not racist to deny those expelled from their land the right or return in favour of those from other continents?

Yeah, let's get bent out of shape about a test in which no one was hurt but say nothing about Iran developing nuclear weapons after repeatedly stating they will "wipe Israel off the map".

Wrong if you read their declarations which state that the fight will go on until all the Palestinians are dead or the land is returned to islam.

B the way Israel is at the 1967 armistice lines, and the Palestinians want them at the 1947 partition plan lines.
Have you ever told the truth? How's the asylum?

a rusty key is not proof but an entry in the land register is

Zionism at its very best...

"Only Jews"

Define how you see Zionism in your own words, or are you scared it will prove you to be RACIST

No need... Go read my previous posts in response to your question...

Is it not racist to deny those expelled from their land the right or return in favour of those from other continents?

Then define what you believe Zionism to be, and I will use the same definition for muslims and islam.

No as there is no right of return in international law, and every country has immigration/entry laws. Does banning Jews from entry into most Islamic nations not make them racist

Wrong if you read their declarations which state that the fight will go on until all the Palestinians are dead or the land is returned to islam.

B the way Israel is at the 1967 armistice lines, and the Palestinians want them at the 1947 partition plan lines.
Have you ever told the truth? How's the asylum?

Read the hamas and fatah charters and then ask them why they LIE

It is fine I can see you in your coat that fastens at the back through the window, is that nurse being kind to you

Israel s arrest of Palestinian lawmaker a farce - Al Jazeera English

Ramallah, occupied West Bank -
Yafa Jarrar, 28, says she was surprised when she learned that her mother had been arrested by a large contingent of Israeli soldiers from her home in al-Bireh, a Ramallah-area town in the occupied West Bank.

"It was late at night here in Canada when I heard the news and I couldn't believe it at first, but nothing this occupation does is shocking," she told Al Jazeera.

Her 52-year-old mother, Khalida Jarrar, is an influential female lawmaker and leader in the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), a leftist organisation considered illegal by Israel. "No one from my family - not my sister, my father or me - has been allowed to speak to her since the arrest," she said. "It has been hard on all of us, especially my father."

Shortly after her arrest, Khalida penned an open letter from jail calling for solidarity with her and other Palestinian political prisoners. "I was kidnapped from my home, from my family, from my husband's side, and from my people. I became deprived of delivering the services to those who elected me," she wrote from behind bars. "I have experienced firsthand the occupation forces' savage and brutal invasion of my house, where they shackled me and kidnapped me to an unknown place."

Yafa Jarrar, 28, says she was surprised when she learned that her mother had been arrested by a large contingent of Israeli soldiers from her home in al-Bireh, a Ramallah-area town in the occupied West Bank.

"It was late at night here in Canada when I heard the news and I couldn't believe it at first, but nothing this occupation does is shocking," she told Al Jazeera.

Her 52-year-old mother, Khalida Jarrar, is an influential female lawmaker and leader in the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), a leftist organisation considered illegal by Israel. "No one from my family - not my sister, my father or me - has been allowed to speak to her since the arrest," she said. "It has been hard on all of us, especially my father."

Shortly after her arrest, Khalida penned an open letter from jail calling for solidarity with her and other Palestinian political prisoners. "I was kidnapped from my home, from my family, from my husband's side, and from my people. I became deprived of delivering the services to those who elected me," she wrote from behind bars. "I have experienced firsthand the occupation forces' savage and brutal invasion of my house, where they shackled me and kidnapped me to an unknown place."

No wonder you are so full of Palestinian shit, you read from Al Jazeera.

Toast, keep reading the NY Times and the rest of the Zionist press only for your totally scripted world view...

When the time comes for you and Israel, like the dinosaurs in the dustbin of History....

Toast, keep reading the NY Times and the rest of the Zionist press only for your totally scripted world view...

When the time comes for you and Israel, like the dinosaurs in the dustbin of History....

*yawn* Aftter 70 years of hearing the same garbage, don't you have anything original to say ? I suppose not. I wouldn't expect any more or any less from a hateful propagandist like yourself. You are just like all the other pro Palestinians; brainwashed, full of lies and unable to accept the truth.

*yawn* Aftter 70 years of hearing the same garbage, don't you have anything original to say ? I suppose not. I wouldn't expect any more or any less from a hateful propagandist like yourself. You are just like all the other pro Palestinians; brainwashed, full of lies and unable to accept the truth.
Like I said, your scripted world will collapse because you believe that Israel will hold off the horde of 1.4 billion Muslims...Without their approval and peace 70 years is a drop of time...If Israel does not accept Muslim peace offerings now, Isis or a different type of Jihadists are all looming below thje surface all over the world and the Jews who have been sacrificed by the world many times before will be again for the sake of peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back