This is my number one favorite Trump story

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Forget all the bullshit you've heard about him and the Afghan withdrawal. This is how a real leader negotiated with our enemies.

Posted one day ago, Texas Representative Wesley Hunt spoke about the time President Trump was negotiating with the Taliban in Afghanistan...

Forget all the bullshit you've heard about him and the Afghan withdrawal. This is how a real leader negotiated with our enemies.

Posted one day ago, Texas Representative Wesley Hunt spoke about the time President Trump was negotiating with the Taliban in Afghanistan...

He negotiates to win. Give a little, take more than they were going to give to you before negotiated.

Great to get that aired Mr Salt .
Pity we cannot say the same to all those gutless mutants who have Lefty's Derangement Syndrome .

Yes that's a President. We need Trump.

So, you like Trump telling the Taliban if they would just quit killing our people he would pull the troops out and give the country back to them?

So, you like Trump telling the Taliban if they would just quit killing our people he would pull the troops out and give the country back to them?

So, you like staying there another 20 years while more Americas die and we slowly go broke?

Are you a Neocon now?

So, you like staying there another 20 years while more Americas die and we slowly go broke?

Are you a Neocon now?

No, I am all for us getting the hell out, should have done it 10 plus years ago.

I just find it funny as fuck you people see it as strength to ask the Taliban to quit killing our people in exchange for giving them the country.

No, I am all for us getting the hell out, should have done it 10 plus years ago.

I just find it funny as fuck you people see it as strength to ask the Taliban to quit killing our people in exchange for giving them the country.

So how would a gay pothead President have conducted the withdrawal negotiations?

Turn them on to a joint and offer them a blowjob? :laughing0301:

Chase Oliver was quite the dove, he favored diplomatic relationships and talking to our enemies, instead of relying on the military. Of course without a strong military, talk is just talk.

Chase Oliver presidential campaign, 2024

I much rather preferred having a scary, unpredictable President who threatened the Taliban leader with death.

We have have a strong military without having bases in more than 80 countries and spending more than the next 8 nations combined.

We have have a strong military without having bases in more than 80 countries and spending more than the next 8 nations combined.

A strong military is useless if you don't have the leaders who know how, when, and where to use it. Trump would have never shut down the infrastructure needed to ensure a secure and peaceful exit from Afghanistan. Not until every last American civilian and military person left the country. Shutting down Bagram AFB was the stupidest political blunder in the entire Afghan War.

Forum List

Back