🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is one of the results of not believing the man. Metoo bullshit

I read just fine, Gramps. I read you NEVER believe he said, she said stories. What you mean is you NEVER believe a woman when she says she has been raped.
Women that make false accusations should go to jail. They not only destroy the life of the man they accuse, but they help to create attitudes like yours and fuck it up for true victims of this horrendous crime.
That is not what I said. Apparently you can't read.

I said I NEVER believe he said she said stories.

Meaning that if there is no corroborating evidence to support a guilty verdict of rape then I will not take a side that ends in the destruction of one persons life.

That is the standard by which every case should be judged.

If a woman invites you to her apartment after a drunken make out session, that's an invitation to fuck.

Had it not been for the WHORE telling a friend the truth this young man would likely be doing 15 years.

This is why I NEVER believe any he said she said stories.

She most certainly be punished....but does that mean all women are lying now?

I had a friend in college that I went out partying with one night after finals. We went to a popular dance club and he almost instantly hooked up. The girl he met hung out at our table all night. She had her hands and tongue all over him both at the table and on the dance floor.
At the end of the night they were both shitfaced and asked me to take them and drop them off at her apartment. They got out of the car hand in hand like a couple newlyweds.

A few days later I was contacted by the police and interviewed. He had been charged with raping her that night. I was stunned after watching the way the two acted all night.

He was convicted.
If at any time she said "no"....no means no.

At the heart of the metoo movement is that any skank who said she was raped must be believed.
At the heart of those against the #Metoo movement are males who don't want accountability for forcing themselves on women.

Had it not been for the WHORE telling a friend the truth this young man would likely be doing 15 years.

You'd have to ask yourself since that was what YOU derived from my statement.

Can I have a yes or no on that?

Obviously not ffs.

What does he said she said mean to you? Without evidence how can you take a side?

Obviously not ffs.

What does he said she said mean to you? Without evidence how can you take a side?

Good...that wasn't hard. I said she deserves punishment for lying...did you see that?

Obviously not ffs.

Exactly. We are not getting the full story here. Pretty sure this girl decided that heavy petting was as far as she wanted to go (no one has ever heard of that?) and the guy ignored her. Or he went into overdrive and got way too rough. There was no doubt evidence. Men don't get five years for nothing.

Obviously not ffs.

Exactly. We are not getting the full story here. Pretty sure this girl decided that heavy petting was as far as she wanted to go (no one has ever heard of that?) and the guy ignored her. Or he went into overdrive and got way too rough. There was no doubt evidence. Men don't get five years for nothing.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/20/man-r...ing-three-decades-for-a-rape-he-didnt-commit/

I had a friend in college that I went out partying with one night after finals. We went to a popular dance club and he almost instantly hooked up. The girl he met hung out at our table all night. She had her hands and tongue all over him both at the table and on the dance floor.
At the end of the night they were both shitfaced and asked me to take them and drop them off at her apartment. They got out of the car hand in hand like a couple newlyweds.

A few days later I was contacted by the police and interviewed. He had been charged with raping her that night. I was stunned after watching the way the two acted all night.

He was convicted.
If at any time she said "no"....no means no.
You don't know if she said "no", and neither do any feminazis.

He was convicted.
Just because a person gets to first base, doesn't mean they will be allowed to get to home plate. The girl sounds as if she made some big mistakes that night (if the guy did rape her) in the end. Being too easy with some can spell disaster, but you knew this guy or did you ??? It's a she said that he did I guess.

Now it's also a fact that this guy could have made some serious mistakes that night if he was innocent.

He might have let his lust get the best of him, and the woman could have been as a black widow spyder when lured him back to her web.

Not sure what to say is the answer to it all, but if a person or persons are then taking the proper steps, it can only increase the more positive outcomes, and decrease the higher risk involved hopefully.

Rambling thoughts:

Watching the video of her reaction in court was irksome. It gave me impression that she's a spoiled brat. His lawyer made good point that laid this at the feet of Obama. Scary to think of what would have happened to the guy if this had occurred before the civil rights era. That's not to downplay what he's gone through, sure hopes he pursues a civil lawsuit against her and really wipes that smirk off her face.

Last edited:
At the heart of the metoo movement is that any skank who said she was raped must be believed.
Can be a dangerous precident being set if these situations are used for political or for empowering purposes by those who would spin them in directions that create such biases.

It's a no win situation, those looking for there 15 min of fame or attention lie & cast doubt on those who have been raped with no witnesses. the women

Forum List

Back