This Is So Moving: Elite School Tells Sixth Graders The Swastika Is A Symbol Of Peace

But it does strongly suggest that those who do approve of the Nazi doctrine find something about the Confederate States of America appealing.
I greatly admire and respect Adolf Hitler, but I am completely disgusted by the confederate flag and the mentally weak people who proudly display it.
Why respect him? He was a failure in every sense of the world.

From your point of view, but certainly not from mine.

Hitler went from being a nobody to being the Fuhrer of his country. He became one of the most recognizable faces in human history. He was extremely charismatic, and was a master at inspiring and manipulating others. I highly commend his constant pursuit of power, and he accomplished far more in his life than most ever will.

And I have massive respect for his creative side as well as his destructive side. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

If destruction is your goal then yes, he was very accomplished. Genghis Khan on the other hand TRULY is the greatest leader the world has ever seen. If you wish to admire someone. Admire him. He ACCOMPLISHED things and he will be known for long, long after Hitler is forgotten.
He got his ass handed to him in Afghanistan, like Russia and the US.

Wrong. You really don't know much history do you. Look at that, Afghanistan firmly within the empire.

mongol_empire_1401305688.jpg

I greatly admire and respect Adolf Hitler, but I am completely disgusted by the confederate flag and the mentally weak people who proudly display it.

Hitler went from being a nobody to being the Fuhrer of his country. He became one of the most recognizable faces in human history. He was extremely charismatic, and was a master at inspiring and manipulating others. I highly commend his constant pursuit of power, and he accomplished far more in his life than most ever will.

And I have massive respect for his creative side as well as his destructive side. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

If destruction is your goal then yes, he was very accomplished. Genghis Khan on the other hand TRULY is the greatest leader the world has ever seen. If you wish to admire someone. Admire him. He ACCOMPLISHED things and he will be known for long, long after Hitler is forgotten.
Wrong. You really don't know much history do you. Look at that, Afghanistan firmly within the empire.
Read the history, he had a devil of a time with the place.

...to exercise their God given rights....
God doesn't give you rights here, or anywhere for that matter, liberals like I do, and we are the ones protecting them as well.
Wrong. Mankind is BORN with all the rights possible. Asshats like you work to strip them away.
Mankind was born with no rights, not even the right to live. You have the Constitution, written by liberals.
Who stated that the rights are given by God. I am not a theist so I choose Mother Nature as the presenter of rights. Progressives work night and day to strip people of their rights and you would love to murder all the people in the world as well so your opinion on what is correct is..... shall we say suspect....
There are no natural rights, and no God-given rights. Rights are from men, usually, like here. from liberal men.

Rights BTW, boys, are what you can get enforced. If you can't get them enforced they exist only on paper, that's not valid obviously.

Here you go. Here is the wiki entry as that seems to be the limit of your ability to understand. As usual you can't grasp the difference between "Natural" and "Legal" rights. Not too surprising...

Natural and legal rights
Natural and legal rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So? He conquered it didn't he (actually it was Subotai IIRC). The only thing that prevented the Empire from extending further was his death which forced the armies to return home.

God doesn't give you rights here, or anywhere for that matter, liberals like I do, and we are the ones protecting them as well.
Wrong. Mankind is BORN with all the rights possible. Asshats like you work to strip them away.
Mankind was born with no rights, not even the right to live. You have the Constitution, written by liberals.
Who stated that the rights are given by God. I am not a theist so I choose Mother Nature as the presenter of rights. Progressives work night and day to strip people of their rights and you would love to murder all the people in the world as well so your opinion on what is correct is..... shall we say suspect....
There are no natural rights, and no God-given rights. Rights are from men, usually, like here. from liberal men.

Rights BTW, boys, are what you can get enforced. If you can't get them enforced they exist only on paper, that's not valid obviously.

Here you go. Here is the wiki entry as that seems to be the limit of your ability to understand. As usual you can't grasp the difference between "Natural" and "Legal" rights. Not too surprising...
Natural and legal rights
I know the concept, dumbass, and it's entirely invalid. The same with God-given rights, they don't exist.

So? He conquered it didn't he...
Not very well, and not easily like most of his other conquests.

Natural and legal rights
I know of the concept, dumbass, and it's entirely invalid. The same with God-given rights, they don't exist.

The Founders and all Liberals disagree with you. Only you nutcase progressives think otherwise. Like I said, anything that interferes with your murdering people pisses you off and makes you rant like 8 year olds.

Natural and legal rights
I know of the concept, dumbass, and it's entirely invalid. The same with God-given rights, they don't exist.
The Founders and all Liberals disagree with you. Only you nutcase progressives think otherwise. Like I said, anything that interferes with your murdering people pisses you off and makes you rant like 8 year olds.
I am a liberal and it matters very little what they thought on that, it's untrue. There are no rights on this planet that are not granted by men, usually liberal men.

Natural and legal rights
I am a liberal and it matters very little what they thought on that, it's untrue. There are no rights on this planet that are not granted by men, usually liberal men.

Nope. You're a fucking progressive murderous scumbag. Every post you make says that. No liberal is for the mass murder of all mankind. Not one.

Nope. You're a fucking progressive murderous scumbag. Every post you make says that. No liberal is for the mass murder of all mankind. Not one.
That is untrue, Mr. Troll. The notions are not mutually exclusive but you have to be able to keep more than one thought in your head at one time, and you can't manage half that.

"Ethical Culture Fieldston School"?

$45,100/year?

:eusa_eh:

why does that surprise you?

btw, i'm going to bet that what they actually said was that before the symbol was hijacked by nazis, it *was* a symbol of peace.

but it's not like the post gets it right very often. the only decent section of that paper is page 6... which is at least semi-amusing.

That is untrue, Mr. Troll. The notions are not mutually exclusive but you have to be able to keep more than one thought in your head at one time, and you can't manage half that.

Actually yes they are. Liberalism was a rejection of the King and big government. Progressivism is the exact opposite. It is the embrace of big, overpowering, intrusive government. As you say rights are granted by the government. Liberals KNOW they are not. Liberals KNOW that rights are innate.

Actually yes they are. Liberalism was a rejection of the King and big government. Progressivism is the exact opposite. It is the embrace of big, overpowering, intrusive government. As you say rights are granted by the government. Liberals KNOW they are not. Liberals KNOW that rights are innate.
The government, that liberals established, granted you your rights. They even wrote them down for you.

iu

Isn't it ADORABLE how hard the antithesis of Freedom seeks to cloak itself in the name: LIBERTY?

That's just like Evil... Isn't it?

The government, that liberals established, granted you your rights. They even wrote them down for you.

Nope. Liberals ensured the government couldn't take them away Thus the BILL OF RIGHTS, moron....

there is no such thing as a right that exists unless it is enforced.

Forum List

Back