This is someone who black America desperately needs as a leader. Smart, no BS and screw all of this focus on the past and move on.

Alan West would make a great leader as well. I'd like to give the guy 10 years of despotic authoritarian rule just so that he could have leftist genetic garbage physically removed from our hemisphere. I would not care how it was accomplished either. The end result would be billions of saved lives and general prosperity for all mankind on this side of the planet.

American leftists ought to be ground up and fed to North Korean pigs.

It's animal cruelty, but who fuckin cares?

I think everyone should place you on "ignore" like I am doing until you knock off the crazy shit you are spewing!

I want janitors and food servers to get training in trades where they can make more money.
Do you want that?
Depends. Is that what they want? I want anyone who works a full time job, whether that's being a janitor or food server or anything else, to earn a living wage. What the fuck does any of this have to do with what we were talking about?

You claim to follow science and claim I don't. You tell me. Can a man get pregnant?
Someone born biologically male can't get pregnant but a trans man could be pregnant if they still had a working female reproductive system.

Depends. Is that what they want? I want anyone who works a full time job, whether that's being a janitor or food server or anything else, to earn a living wage. What the fuck does any of this have to do with what we were talking about?
That’s what they want.

Transplanted women's plumbing into a male and given birth.
That's not what I said they did you illiterate moron. I said a trans man who still had a working female reproductive system could still get pregnant. A trans man is someone born a biological female that identifies as a man, no need to transplant female plumbing, it was already there.

That's not what I said they did you illiterate moron. I said a trans man who still had a working female reproductive system could still get pregnant. A trans man is someone born a biological female that identifies as a man, no need to transplant female plumbing, it was already there.
A trans man with a working female reproductive system is a female, you ignorant cocksucker.

Forum List

Back