This is someone who black America desperately needs as a leader. Smart, no BS and screw all of this focus on the past and move on.

First of all men and women both have reproductive systems you moron, its not just women. What do you think cocks and balls are for? Secondly, science and the mainstream medical community accepts the existence of trans individuals, why can't you Snowflake?
Yes, men and women have reproductive systems, but they are male and female. Are you really that fucking stupid?

You are not the least bit significant to me.
I use you for practice.
Idiots like you enable me to fine tune my ability to make Liberals who I face off with look like idiots within 30 seconds.
How long did it take you type that hilarious internet warrior boast because you just might have 30 seconds beat on how quickly you can make yourself look like an idiot. 😄
Your insistence that flooding the US with cheap labor is good for minorities to move up the economic ladder is nothing short of racist or psychotic.
Do you think strawmen and ad hominems as the basis for arguments make others look like idiots? Oh you poor child. 😂

How long did it take you type that hilarious internet warrior boast because you just might have 30 seconds beat on how quickly you can make yourself look like an idiot. 😄

Do you think strawmen and ad hominems as the basis for arguments make other look like idiots? Oh you poor child. 😂
I work in 5 Towns and meet many people who always see my truck and discuss legislation.
The cool thing is that a Liberal at a party can walk away but people I meet don't.
Most of the minorities I meet have 10x your IQ and 1/10th the attitude.

Do you think strawmen and ad hominems as the basis for arguments make other look like idiots? Oh you poor child. 😂
Tell us some more about biology and science. You're really smart.

I work in 5 Towns and meet many people who always see my truck and discuss legislation.
The cool thing is that a Liberal at a party can walk away but people I meet don't.
Most of the minorities I meet have 10x your IQ and 1/10th the attitude.
Are personal anecdotes another sign of your superior intellect? 😄

Indoctrination isn't education. Do males have sperm or eggs?
Mostly sperm but some men can be born without the ability to produce sperm and some intersexed men can even be born with ovaries rather than testes though they are non functioning.

Maybe in whatever backwater trailer home you were schooled in. Science says a trans man is biologically a female. The term woman doesn't refer to physiology facts but to mutable social constructs.
Damn…I genuinely feel sorry for you….born black, turned homo tranny.
That’s just not right….you got super fucked.

Sorry, but once again the left shows they cannot tolerate a smart black person. ANd someone like MarcATL is trained well enough to dislike her without even watching the video. Automatically assumes she is "acting white".
That was my assumption, too bad he is that closed minded. I'll watch the video later and give my opinion.

Forum List

Back