This is someone who black America desperately needs as a leader. Smart, no BS and screw all of this focus on the past and move on.

I'm sure thats what a cosplayer like you would like to imagine. In reality I'm smoking a strain of shatter called Delato out of my vape and waiting on the dryer to go off. 😄
In the meanwhile, you're an open borders, racist, cheap labor scumbag.

Abnormal sure, but abnormal doesn't mean unnatural or non existent. I wasn't claiming that trans people were a large percentage of the population, only that they exist.
Of course they exist. There seems to be an epidemic of confused people. That's the problem. People like you are trying to convince us to accept confusion as normalcy. That's kinda stupid. Wouldn't you agree?

In the meanwhile, you're an open borders, racist, cheap labor scumbag.
Only one of those is correct. I am for open borders but I support raising the minimum wage, taxing the rich and using their money to support strong social safety nets that help all Americans, regardless of race.

Only one of those is correct. I am for open borders but I support raising the minimum wage, taxing the rich and using their money to support strong social safety nets that help all Americans, regardless of race.
Raising the minimum wage to what?
Be specific.

No need to imagine shit….you’ve showed your hand. Your head is all fucked up.
It's you who've shown yours. Keep spending your day thinking about where I'm putting my dick while imagining its a dig on me. That's how big of a Simp you are. 😂

Of course they exist. There seems to be an epidemic of confused people. That's the problem. People like you are trying to convince us to accept confusion as normalcy. That's kinda stupid. Wouldn't you agree?
I'm not trying to actually convince you of anything, in fact it's my hope that you and your people remain scientifically and socially stupid. 😄 I'm pointing out to you that's it's the scientific community who believes trans people are more than just confused. You can either learn from your educated betters or remain a moron. I sincerely hope you remain the latter. It's much easier to defeat an angry mob of morons.

Last edited:
Never seen this woman until this video appeared in my YouTube feed.
I watched this woman, and thought my God... this is exactly the kind of leadership we need in this country, not just our fellow black Americans... but hell all of us.
I am sure someone here will point out, a liberal of course, finding some kind of dirt to dismantle her words and marginalize the truth she speaks. Because the truth she speaks isn't woke... isn't perpetual outrage..isn't about division and hate others... but just the truth.

“If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

Forum List

Back