This is someone who black America desperately needs as a leader. Smart, no BS and screw all of this focus on the past and move on.

Good God, this shows you how fucked up priorities and focus is in this country.
Somehow this turned into an argument about transgenders??

:rolleyes:

A trans man with a reproductive system is a woman, you dumb ass. You really are one confused cocksucker.
First of all men and women both have reproductive systems you moron, its not just women. What do you think cocks and balls are for? Secondly, science and the mainstream medical community accepts the existence of trans individuals, why can't you Snowflake?

Never seen this woman until this video appeared in my YouTube feed.
I watched this woman, and thought my God... this is exactly the kind of leadership we need in this country, not just our fellow black Americans... but hell all of us.
I am sure someone here will point out, a liberal of course, finding some kind of dirt to dismantle her words and marginalize the truth she speaks. Because the truth she speaks isn't woke... isn't perpetual outrage..isn't about division and hate others... but just the truth.

Option 2
56207eb04d259.image.jpg

Are you calling the majority of black voters stupid? Maybe instead of your silly strawman you actually listen to a black voters opinion.
I believe I have already stated many times that 99% of people vote for a letter, not a platform.
Your memory faulters due to your anger.

Are you calling the majority of black voters stupid? Maybe instead of your silly strawman you actually listen to a black voters opinion.
It's been near 60 years of pure one-way black opinion costing tens of trillions of dollars and more.

I believe I have already stated many times that 99% of people vote for a letter, not a platform.
Your memory faulters due to your anger.
You didn't state so in this conversation, believe it or not but I don't keep track of your claims. And what anger? That's a healthy imagination you have. 😄 Don't project your political nihilism on me. I'm an optimist.

For the record I agree that both parties suck but the Democratic party sucks a lot less and if we primary enough moderates with progressive candidates it doesn't have to continue to suck.

It's been near 60 years of pure one-way black opinion costing tens of trillions of dollars and more.
😄

No it hasn't. Look at the white reaction to so called CRT. We can't even teach that there was racism in America's founding without half the whites in this country losing their shit.

You didn't state so in this conversation, believe it or not but I don't keep track of your claims. And what anger? That's a healthy imagination you have. 😄 Don't project your political nihilism on me. I'm an optimist.

For the record I agree that both parties suck but the Democratic party sucks a lot less and if we primary enough moderates with progressive candidates it doesn't have to continue to suck.
You are not the least bit significant to me.
I use you for practice.
Idiots like you enable me to fine tune my ability to make Liberals who I face off with look like idiots within 30 seconds.

Your insistence that flooding the US with cheap labor is good for minorities to move up the economic ladder is nothing short of racist or psychotic.

😄

No it hasn't. Look at the white reaction to so called CRT. We can't even teach that there was racism in America's founding without half the whites in this country losing their shit.
Should we teach that there is wholesale Black on Black slaughter in African studies?

Forum List

Back