This is someone who black America desperately needs as a leader. Smart, no BS and screw all of this focus on the past and move on.

I'm not trying to actually convince you of anything, in fact it's my hope that you and your people remain scientifically and socially stupid. 😄 I'm pointing out to you that's it's the scientific community who believes trans people are more than just confused. You can either learn from your educated betters or remain a moron. I sincerely hope you remain the latter. It's much easier to defeat an angry mob or morons.
Where were all you trannies at say 20 years ago?

“If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
I too agree it would be better for black and brown people if we took this country from piece of shit racist whites. 😂

How do open borders and more illegals help you blacks out?
Their children that are born here automatically become US citizens and will help displace the white majority demographics and by extension, their political and social power. This is all very easy to see. Why are you so stupid? 😄

I'm not trying to actually convince you of anything, in fact it's my hope that you and your people remain scientifically and socially stupid. 😄 I'm pointing out to you that's it's the scientific community who believes trans people are more than just confused. You can either learn from your educated betters or remain a moron. I sincerely hope you remain the latter. It's much easier to defeat an angry mob or morons.
I'm not the one here who believes that a woman can become a male or a male can become a woman. There are a lot of people in this world who believe a lie just because someone claiming to be a scientist tells them something.

Trans individuals had less social standing then and so were largely ignored, socially. Today the people ignored socially are piece of shit racist whites. That's called progress.
Hahahaha….you mean like when the inmates run the asylum?
Your poor fools honestly believe George Floyd changed America for more than a minute….look, nobody sane believes you .002 percenters / trannies have a standing in society just like nobody sane believes blacks are an asset to America.
Talk about cosplaying….HOLY SHIT!

I'm not the one here who believes that a woman can become a male or a male can become a woman. There are a lot of people in this world who believe a lie just because someone claiming to be a scientist tells them something.
I believe it because that's what the science says. A consensus of respectable scientists and doctors certainly carry more intellectual weight with me than a random moron on the internet who so far hasn't produced a single bit of scientific data or information to support their claims.

Hahahaha….you mean like when the inmates run the asylum?
Your poor fools honestly believe George Floyd changed America for more than a minute….look, nobody sane believes you .002 percenters / trannies have a standing in society just like nobody sane believes blacks are an asset to America.
Talk about cosplaying….HOLY SHIT!
Who do you think is getting canceled from Twitter or fired from their job first? Someone who's shitting on trans people or someone shitting on white racists? 😄

I believe it because that's what the science says. A consensus of respectable scientists and doctors certainly carry more intellectual weight with me than a random moron on the internet who so far hasn't produced a single bit of scientific data or information to support their claims.
You haven't supplied any scientific evidence that a biological born male can get pregnant.

Their children that are born here automatically become US citizens and will help displace the white majority demographics and by extension, their political and social power. This is all very easy to see. Why are you so stupid? 😄
How is that a good thing for you taxpayer dependent blacks who need to be spoon fed. Brown people are just as dependent and just as criminal….who's going to feed and protect all you parasites?

You haven't supplied any scientific evidence that a biological born male can get pregnant.
I never claimed someone born a biological male could get pregnant. Your weak ass strawman shows how flimsy your arguments really are. You have no faith in them. 😄

How is that a good thing for you taxpayer dependent blacks who need to be spoon fed. Brown people are just as dependent and just as criminal….who's going to feed and protect all you parasites?
Whites and your children with the taxes we impose on you. 😁

Who do you think is getting canceled from Twitter or fired from their job first? Someone who's shitting on trans people or someone shitting on white racists? 😄
Hahaha…Twitter?
WTF…..are you serious? In the real world beyond all the retarded commercialized woke bullshit nobody I know will hire fucked in the head trannies or dark people for that matter…..way too much baggage comes with that bullshit these days….why do you think you still beg for free shit? You can’t make your own way….you dark people never have and never will.

I never claimed someone born a biological male could get pregnant. You're weak ass strawman shows how flimsy your arguments really are. You have no faith in them. 😄
I asked you earlier if a man can get pregnant. What in the hell did you think I meant? You claim science, but you're really a liar.

Hahaha…Twitter?
WTF…..are you serious? In the real world beyond all the retarded commercialized woke bullshit nobody I know will hire fucked in the head trannies or dark people for that matter…..way too much baggage comes with that bullshit these days….why do you think you still beg for free shit? You can’t make your own way….you dark people never have and never will.
No one believes you know people with jobs. You're poor white trash through and through. 😄

I asked you earlier if a man can get pregnant. What in the hell did you think I meant? You claim science, but you're really a liar.
A trans man can get pregnant. A trans man is a biological female. I explained that to you as well.

Of course, yet it's only racist whites who it's socially acceptable to shit on. 😁
Except theres really only a few dumbfucks in cyberspace whom are stupid enough to bite the hand that feeds them. That doesn’t happen in the real world…why do you think all big business and institutions are run by whitey?

Forum List

Back