This is someone who black America desperately needs as a leader. Smart, no BS and screw all of this focus on the past and move on.

Except theres really only a few dumbfucks in cyberspace whom are stupid enough to bite the hand that feeds them. That doesn’t happen in the real world…why do you think all big business and institutions are run by whitey?
They're largely run by whitey because of the history of colonialism and racism but they're more than happy to sell you poor racist whites out for the largest growing demographic in America. 😁

You should probably do some due dilligence toad….it ain’t dark people that’s paying taxes….hahaha
You should get a brain. There are poor whites and wealthy blacks. I happen to be fairly well off and you are obviously poor white trash. The statistics are one thing but your poor white pedigree is obvious. 😄

I didn't ask about a trans man. Can you understand English?
You asked whether a man can get pregnant, well trans men are biological females who can get pregnant. You seem to be confusing the physiological distinctions of male and female with the mutable social constructs of men and women.

They're largely run by whitey because of the history of colonialism and racism but they're more than happy to sell you poor racist whites out for the largest growing demographic in America. 😁
If it wasn't for White colonialism you'd be eating monkey brains instead of BBQ ribs, living in a mud and straw hut instead of a house with indoor plumbing, and riding a goat instead of driving a car.

So why do you suppose EVERY dark community, city, state and nation is a dirty, dangerous poverty stricken shithole?

You asked whether a man can get pregnant, well trans men are biological females. You seem to be confusing the physiological distinctions of male and female with the mutable social constructs of men and women.
I DIDN'T ASK ABOUT A TRANS MAN. I SAID "MAN". YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND PLAIN SIMPLE ENGLISH

If it wasn't for White colonialism you'd be eating monkey brains instead of BBQ ribs, living in a mud and straw hut instead of a house with indoor plumbing, and riding a goat instead of driving a car.
Is that what your little cuck intellect reasons would be the case? 😄

So why do you suppose EVERY dark community, city, state and nation is a dirty, dangerous poverty stricken shithole?
I don't think that. My wife and I love South Africa and are thinking of buying a home in Cape Town. Most black nations and black people are still struggling with the depravities and injustices of colonialism, slavery and racism but I have nothing but hope for the future. You shouldn't though. You don't even have a plan to keep your own country. 😄

I don't think that. My wife and I love South Africa and are thinking of buying a home in Cape Town. Most black nations and black people are still struggling with the depravities and injustices of colonialism, slavery and racism but I have nothing but hope for the future. You shouldn't though. You don't even have a plan to keep your own country. 😄
It's racist attitudes like the above that keep Africa 'struggling.' Did you even watch the video?

Hahaha…you are so confused on so many levels.
You want to live in a dark nation but you left a dark nation to ride the coattails of whitey but you want whitey gone?
Dark people can keep America on a positive trajectory but they haven’t been able to build their own nations because slavery and colonialism?

Do you really expect to be taken seriously?

Forum List

Back