This Is The America….

Totally agree. The Catholic Church has been complicit in its silence about politics and abortion, especially compared to Evangelicals.
When they let "luke-warm" Catholics like Pelosi and Chris Matthews tap dance around abortion, it sends the wrong message.
If the Catholic church took a tougher stance on abortion it might make a difference. But no, as the BLM signs might say "Church silence is violence".

Most Catholics support the right to abortion, birth control, divorce

And just exactly what is your source for this bit of information? Or is it really just more of your bullshit?

This is America that both parties hath made. Yet the OP dreams that people want to go back to is the gilded age when abortion wasn't illegal in the US and we had child marriages, when the US still had riots yet it was white rioters destroying minority living abodes and cities....
We're about the same age; where were these riots where Whites destroyed minority cities.
I remember Blacks destroying Brooklyn during balckouts.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Nothing could be more absurd than applying that quote to the Liberal Insurrection taking place.

What sort of imbecile would try to justify 17 deaths for this situation, around the theme of 'kill white folks'?

Raise your paw.

To be a Liberal

1. To begin with, I'd have to support, or at least acquiesce, to domestic terrorists, thugs, rioters, destroying the businesses built up by hard working entrepreneurs....of every color.

2. I'd have to ignore the lesson of this insurrection vis-a-vis the arguments of Liberals against the second amendment. The riots pretty much ends any validity of Democrat/liberal anti-gun debates.

3. I'd have to pay tribute to some sort of oppression related to slavery, when slavery was ended by Republicans some eight generations ago.

4. I'd have to believe that innocent black folks were regularly singled out by racist police for assassination, in the face of videos showing a thug punching an officer, shooting at the officer with a deadly weapon....and facing the logical consequences.

5. I'd have to find some way to explain the education gap based on racism, specifically in light of these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

The Catholic Church is filled with well-meaning Social Justice Warriors, and of course the chief SJW is right at the top.

As Dennis Prager often says, Leftism destroys everything it touches.

Big fan of Prager here!!
He correctly thinks the south fought to preserve slavery. It was the only time Denny has been right

" It was the only time Denny has been right."

Could you provide examples of which of Prager's books you have read?

You wouldn't want readers to think you are no more than an ideological windbag, would you?
Zero. Unlike you Jumbo, I have friends and better things to do. I do see his videos on You Tube. Mostly garbage. He’s right about What your Fellow blob called your “heritage” Though

Why are you back???

We've agreed that you are an ignorant, ideological windbag who offers opinions about books you haven't read?

Jumbo???

I'd be happy to put up my pic....see the avi.....if you'd put up yours....unless wearing that paper bag is a public service.

This is America that both parties hath made. Yet the OP dreams that people want to go back to is the gilded age when abortion wasn't illegal in the US and we had child marriages, when the US still had riots yet it was white rioters destroying minority living abodes and cities....
We're about the same age; where were these riots where Whites destroyed minority cities.

Brooklyn.....where a black mayor presided over the first 'pogrom' in American history.

Brooklyn.....where a black mayor presided over the first 'pogrom' in American history.
Dinkins to the Police Commissioner..."Let them get it out of their systems"
They never got it out of their systems.

Totally agree. The Catholic Church has been complicit in its silence about politics and abortion, especially compared to Evangelicals.
When they let "luke-warm" Catholics like Pelosi and Chris Matthews tap dance around abortion, it sends the wrong message.
If the Catholic church took a tougher stance on abortion it might make a difference. But no, as the BLM signs might say "Church silence is violence".

That's a lie RW about abortion. A real wopper.
True about birth control and divorce, but a little money fixes those.
Abortion is as bad a thing as it gets, in-fact its an automatic Excommunication, gone, done, don't let the door hit your ass on the way to hell.
View attachment 354400 Hell yes!!

LOL!! Abortion is NOT subject to Catholic polls.
An abortion means automatic Excommunication, gone, done, don't let the door hit your ass on the way to hell. Its Church LAW.

The Pope says he would forgive

Nope. Not "would" forgive, but "could" forgive a truly repentant sinner.
From your link:
"A Vatican spokesman confirmed that "there is no type of laxness here" regarding the Church's position on the morality of abortion, but that the power given to priests meant God's mercy could cover all sin. "There is no sin that God's mercy cannot reach and wipe away when it finds a repentant heart seeking to be reconciled [with God]," Pope Francis wrote in his letter."

Meaning that a truly repentant "sinner" could be forgiven. But its not a given.
In other words, its an automatic hell sentence, but can be forgiven if the "sinner" is truly sorry, which for most gals who have abortions are not.

I bet no one is surprised to find that Mayor Dinkins was a Democrat, the party of slavery, paganism, and pogroms.

I bet no one is surprised to find that Mayor Dinkins was a Democrat, the party of slavery, paganism, and pogroms.
He was so bad that Rudy won hands down.
The coolest thing Rudy did, which you can't find on the Internet, was he said on his first day in office, "Al Sharpton is not welcome at Gracie Mansion".

….that the Democrats are promising. Riots, murder, food deserts because the groceries have been burned and looted. Real Americans are shocked and disheartened by the encouragement and outright support looters, arsonists, and thugs have received from the major party of the United States.
And the flaccid push-back by the other party.

1.But it was quite a surprise to see that shock and anger from a precinct that I’ve come to expect to be either silent or actually supportive of the ‘activists’ who are out to destroy our history, tradition, morality and values…….
Yup…..a valiant priest spoke up blistering the thugs, the Democrats, and even his superiors in the Church.

2. “The Catholic Church is not exactly a bastion of conservative thought these days, as seen in the political attack on President Trump last week by Washington Archbishop Wilton Gregory, after the president visited the St. John Paul II shrine in the city. But Father James Altman, from Saint James the Less, in La Crosse Wisconsin, offers hope for a better tomorrow. From the pulpit, Fr. Altman took the archbishop to task for a “very publicly” making a statement, explaining “a true Catholic cannot not respond because of the rat poison it adds to the life of the faithful.” Priest unloads on Archbishop Gregory for hypocrisy condemning Trump while keeping mum on Obama’s sins

3. The Archbishop had blistered St. John’s Church for allowing the President of the United States to visit during the riots outside the White House. And Father Altman returned the favor:
My current hero, Father Altman, took this Archbishop to task:

“I didn’t see [Gregory] make any particular complaint about another president violating our religious principles, when Barack Hussein Obama went to Georgetown and had the symbol of Jesus covered up because — the excuse was, ‘Well he didn’t want any background distracting from his message,'” Fr. Altman said.
“Didn’t want any background distracting from his message, but he had absolutely no problem speaking with a background plastered with Planned Parenthood signage,” he added.

An image of the former president speaking in front of a background advertising the nation’s largest abortion provider is then shown on screen.

4. Fr. Altman goes on to note that Archbishop Gregory offered no complaints about that.
“I didn’t hear Wilton Gregory make any particular complaint when Barack Hussein Obama said ‘God bless Planned Parenthood,'” Altman said. “Don’t even try to tell me, Archbishop Gregory, that Barack Hussein Obama worships the same God that I do. Jesus the Lord never would bless an organization that kills a million babies a year in the U.S. alone.”

The clergyman would later refer to Obama’s blessing a “blasphemy.”

5. In 2013, during a speech at a conference put on by the abortion provider, Obama said in closing, “Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you.”
Fr. Altman also noted that in violation of Catholic principle, Obama was allowed to eulogize the late Sen. Ted Kennedy at his funeral, as he reminded the church of “that little incident at Chappaquiddick.”
Kennedy’s long history of advocating for a woman’s right to choose — see abortion — was then referenced.
“But I didn’t hear Wilton Gregory make a very public and very political statement about religious principles,” Altman said, “when a Catholic Church was used to make a very anti-Catholic public statement by a person who complained about us clinging to our Bibles.”

If only all our religious institutions stood up for rectitude in this fashion.

Make this guy the Pope!!!
This America is happening with a republican president.
Why don'y stop committing crime?

He was so bad that Rudy won hands down.
The coolest thing Rudy did, which you can't find on the Internet, was he said on his first day in office, "Al Sharpton is not welcome at Gracie Mansion".

Interesting.....but the Rev was welcomed at the White House some one hundred times.

Birds of a feather and all.

Nothing could be more absurd than applying that quote to the Liberal Insurrection taking place.

What sort of imbecile would try to justify 17 deaths for this situation, around the theme of 'kill white folks'?

"The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure." -- TJ

"The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure." -- TJ

The Constitution says protests must be peaceful.

It is the only document the American people have agreed to be governed by.

You, and every apologist for looters, rioters, assaulters, are not Americans.

That's a lie RW about abortion. A real wopper.
True about birth control and divorce, but a little money fixes those.
Abortion is as bad a thing as it gets, in-fact its an automatic Excommunication, gone, done, don't let the door hit your ass on the way to hell.
View attachment 354400 Hell yes!!

LOL!! Abortion is NOT subject to Catholic polls.
An abortion means automatic Excommunication, gone, done, don't let the door hit your ass on the way to hell. Its Church LAW.

The Pope says he would forgive

Nope. Not "would" forgive, but "could" forgive a truly repentant sinner.
From your link:
"A Vatican spokesman confirmed that "there is no type of laxness here" regarding the Church's position on the morality of abortion, but that the power given to priests meant God's mercy could cover all sin. "There is no sin that God's mercy cannot reach and wipe away when it finds a repentant heart seeking to be reconciled [with God]," Pope Francis wrote in his letter."

Meaning that a truly repentant "sinner" could be forgiven. But its not a given.
In other words, its an automatic hell sentence, but can be forgiven if the "sinner" is truly sorry, which for most gals who have abortions are not.

But you said automatic excommunication

The pope seems forgiving to me

Actually it does not say that. It says that the right of peaceful assembly shall not be abridged. It doesn't say that lawlessness by some folks negate the peacefulness of protestors who do no damage.

It also does not make any qualification on the freedom of the press, because all people who have brains know that the press are not considered belligerents. But still the Klonservatives again and again excuse the repression of the press by the police, because they love the police more than freedom.

Actually it does not say that. It says that the right of peaceful assembly shall not be abridged. It doesn't say that lawlessness by some folks negate the peacefulness of protestors who do no damage.

It also does not make any qualification on the freedom of the press, because all people who have brains know that the press are not considered belligerents. But still the Klonservatives again and again excuse the repression of the press by the police, because they love the police more than freedom.

Watch this:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

And, in you, we find another apologist for thugs, thieves, murderers, Democrats.

Every one of the Democrat inspired, encouraged, shielded riots should have been met with overwhelming force, ending the Democrat Insurrection by any and every means available.

Forum List

Back