This is the hill we must be willing to die on...

it's even MORE cost efficient to use drones.

How can a drone stop an illegal? Are you suggesting equipping Drones with tranquilizing darts, so the Illegals can be incapacitated and carted back across the border before they come to?

drones can track & border security can bring them in. your wall will also face eminent domain issues. it would be far from over even if they gave him all the pesos. oh wait- that would have been if MEXICO paid for it.

but capt crazy pants lied. over & over & over again 'bout that.

Border wall is what eminent domain was made for. -next!

not really. but nice try...

Yes really, sister. :1peleas:

"The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires the government to provide just compensation to the owner of the private property to be taken. A variety of property rights are subject to eminent domain, such as air, water, and land rights."

eminent domain

Do you know who determines what the just compensation is?

Jo

...if Trump loses this battle for the wall, he loses all credibility, and will not be re-elected in 2020.

We must support him on this, even if it means the federal government is shut down for many months.

If Trump signs "temporary funding" bills that don't include funding for a wall, that's a surrender so he can't agree to that.

I'm afraid the Democrats will be equally determined, because they've staked everything on their opposition to the wall, and if they back down, they lose all credibility.

I don't see how a compromise is possible.
If you`re scared build your own wall around your own house or trailer. Problem solved. You`re welcome. BTW, most illegals are not sneaking across the border.
Visa overstays now biggest problem in illegal immigration

Visa over-stayers tend to not be the hardened criminal type as a general rule as well.

"Most" meaning 60% are visa overstays and 40% are border jumpers.

Mr. Trump, build that wall!

Really? Didn’t the 9/11 terrorists come in on Student visas?

Yes they did, and all the signs were there, but the government agency responsible for anti-terrorism did nothing. So, let's make a couple more government agencies to do the job we were already paying one to do that failed. I suppose so they can get paid and fail, too. Oh yeah, and infringe on citizens' rights.

:cuckoo:

Why waste $40 billion on a wall that doesn’t work and isn’t needed?
Why waste 12 billion a year on federal buildings a year that are no longer used.........hmmm.........

We need more studies on shrimp running on a treadmill...........LOL

This is the hill we must be willing to die on
...if Trump loses this battle for the wall, he loses all credibility, and will not be re-elected in 2020.

We must support him on this, even if it means the federal government is shut down for many months.

If Trump signs "temporary funding" bills that don't include funding for a wall, that's a surrender so he can't agree to that.

I'm afraid the Democrats will be equally determined, because they've staked everything on their opposition to the wall, and if they back down, they lose all credibility.

giphy.gif

He got shot by the good guys later on...........
:abgg2q.jpg:

How can a drone stop an illegal? Are you suggesting equipping Drones with tranquilizing darts, so the Illegals can be incapacitated and carted back across the border before they come to?

drones can track & border security can bring them in. your wall will also face eminent domain issues. it would be far from over even if they gave him all the pesos. oh wait- that would have been if MEXICO paid for it.

"The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires the government to provide just compensation to the owner of the private property to be taken. A variety of property rights are subject to eminent domain, such as air, water, and land rights."

eminent domain

it will be tied up in court for those that fight it & if some of that property belong to native americans, then that opens up even more litigation. it could outlast trump's days in office, bro.
Our national security over rides it all.

If you`re scared build your own wall around your own house or trailer. Problem solved. You`re welcome. BTW, most illegals are not sneaking across the border.

Yes like Obama did! He built a ten foot wall around his house. Good idea.

Jo

with.....

now.... comprende, si?.....

it was with his own money.

bigley difference.

or should i say huuuuuuuuge...

Cut me a break with your phony beancountery and skinflintery.

$5 Billion is chickenfeed to leftists, you all wasted a trillion on the ACA Atrocity and another trillion on the Porkulus Slush fund.

This is nothing to do with money.

BTW, the Wall doesn't cost anything, the amount the taxpayers will save on welfare, medical care, prison construction, by cutting down on the number of Illegals will easily pay for it.

I wish there was a way to rate more than one star

Yes like Obama did! He built a ten foot wall around his house. Good idea.

Jo

with.....

now.... comprende, si?.....

it was with his own money.

bigley difference.

or should i say huuuuuuuuge...

Cut me a break with your phony beancountery and skinflintery.

$5 Billion is chickenfeed to leftists, you all wasted a trillion on the ACA Atrocity and another trillion on the Porkulus Slush fund.

This is nothing to do with money.

BTW, the Wall doesn't cost anything, the amount the taxpayers will save on welfare, medical care, prison construction, by cutting down on the number of Illegals will easily pay for it.

I wish there was a way to rate more than one star !!

i wish there were a point & laugh y-o-u rating.

There is

eminent domain

it will be tied up in court for those that fight it & if some of that property belong to native americans, then that opens up even more litigation. it could outlast trump's days in office, bro.

Not for me. Freedom is more important than the government's well-being.

eminent domain

Then I suggest you move to Mexico dumbass.

Jo

Are you willing to die over there being a contiguous concrete wall over 2200 miles?
Are we greater than China?

Then our Wall should be greater than theirs.

Then maybe Walmart will start selling American Products again instead of Chinese.

1280px-The_Great_Wall_of_China_at_Jinshanling-edit.jpg

So, let me get this straight. Your model example is a country who spent 100s of years inbreeding behind a wall until they figured out that was wrong.

Visa over-stayers tend to not be the hardened criminal type as a general rule as well.

"Most" meaning 60% are visa overstays and 40% are border jumpers.

Mr. Trump, build that wall!

Really? Didn’t the 9/11 terrorists come in on Student visas?

Yes they did, and all the signs were there, but the government agency responsible for anti-terrorism did nothing. So, let's make a couple more government agencies to do the job we were already paying one to do that failed. I suppose so they can get paid and fail, too. Oh yeah, and infringe on citizens' rights.

:cuckoo:

Why waste $40 billion on a wall that doesn’t work and isn’t needed?
Why waste 12 billion a year on federal buildings a year that are no longer used.........hmmm.........

We need more studies on shrimp running on a treadmill...........LOL

What we need is more critical thinking and not what you offer

The Roman Republic's building of Walls, Defenses, Roads, etc. extended the Eastern Republic an additional 300-400 years before they quit maintaining these structures and then allowed in a massive influx of Foreign Barbarians who refused to assimilate in to Roman Culture. This is what lead to Western Rome's Demise. Eastern Rome lived on far beyond that because they continued to maintain their borders and their culture.

The first step to destroying America is to divide it against itself.
The second step is to erase it's borders and let The Barbarians in.

So as Rome went, so will America Go.
lousy right wing management does that. left wing management would have given the barbarians a pass to go to the other side of the empire and start a colonia over there.

Are you willing to die over there being a contiguous concrete wall over 2200 miles?
Are we greater than China?

Then our Wall should be greater than theirs.

Then maybe Walmart will start selling American Products again instead of Chinese.

1280px-The_Great_Wall_of_China_at_Jinshanling-edit.jpg
Great Walls of America Tax Rates! Our Great Walls should generate revenue from Inception!

eminent domain

Without the governments well being to operate in the best interest for you and your families security in this country, then you have no freedom in this country. You know that, and I know that but you play the partisan games with the nation's lives at stake ??? I wish that you had to sit in a room full of American families that have lost their loved ones due to the unvetted illegals working here off the grid due to the love of cheap labor in order to undermine American labor, and you in support of it all. What would you say to those families ?????

eminent domain

Without the governments well being to operate in the best interest for you and your families security in this country, then you have no freedom in this country. You know that, and I know that but you play the partisan games with the nation's lives at stake ??? I wish that you had to sit in a room full of American families that have lost their loved ones due to the unvetted illegals working here off the grid due to the love of cheap labor in order to undermine American labor, and you in support of it all. What would you say to those families ?????

Remember the housing boom? It was all illegals flooding in to do the work.

Why do you support someone like Trump? What values do you and he have in common?

Wanting the best for America and Americans, faggot. Why do you oppose that?

eminent domain

I talked to so many in 2007-2009. :(

I made it through, but it was not pretty. Zero contractors on the road. No work trucks, an occasional 4-banger tooling down the road.

eminent domain

Remember the housing boom? It was all illegals flooding in to do the work.
Being undermined by our own in this country has reached critical mass, and the mindless drones set forth to support it all is really disturbing to say the least.

The Democrat Rino's wrapping themselves in radicalism now, and in racism/race baiting in order to save their sad aces in all that we are going to see going forward now, is gonna be one very revealing thing to many Americans going forward now.

eminent domain

I talked to so many in 2007-2009. :(

Good job brother. Sad situation.

Forum List

Back