This is the hill we must be willing to die on...

If you`re scared build your own wall around your own house or trailer. Problem solved. You`re welcome. BTW, most illegals are not sneaking across the border.
Visa overstays now biggest problem in illegal immigration

Visa over-stayers tend to not be the hardened criminal type as a general rule as well.

"Most" meaning 60% are visa overstays and 40% are border jumpers.

Mr. Trump, build that wall!

There is no rule that border jumpers are hardened criminals.

We don't need a wall.

Fuck you, next one over the border lives with you for free, how ya like me now?

Fuck you and your infantile arguments.

So you would not like that, aye? Whatsamatter snowflake? Not willing to back up that open border policy with your ass, or what?

Put them up or STFU bitch, we're going to build a wall. We're going to build a wall with or without your retarded vying-to-be-a-serf permission.

You STFU. Again a infantile argument. We are not going to build a wall. The American people do not want to build a wall. Take your Trump retarded ass and STFU.

If you`re scared build your own wall around your own house or trailer. Problem solved. You`re welcome. BTW, most illegals are not sneaking across the border.
Visa overstays now biggest problem in illegal immigration

Visa over-stayers tend to not be the hardened criminal type as a general rule as well.

We don't need a wall.

It is true that not all border jumpers are hardened criminals, but some are.

The man and his 8 accomplices who assassinated Officer Singh in Newman, CA are exceptions I guess.

The problem is that Sanctuary Policies allow their fiends to come in and stay. Singh's assassin was deported and convicted of serious crimes several times.

That is what is implied when it is said to be a rule. It implies all are.

The fact is that there are plenty of criminals who are American yet you never mention them. That is because you can't use their deaths politically. That is your only interest in the case.

Nothing we can do about sketchy Americans. But there is no sense in taking in the world's trash. Mexico and other Shithole countries aren't really sending us their very best. That's the point.

You neo-nazis and white supremacists are the world's trash and need to be eliminated.

The Roman Republic's building of Walls, Defenses, Roads, etc. extended the Eastern Republic an additional 300-400 years before they quit maintaining these structures and then allowed in a massive influx of Foreign Barbarians who refused to assimilate in to Roman Culture. This is what lead to Western Rome's Demise. Eastern Rome lived on far beyond that because they continued to maintain their borders and their culture.

The first step to destroying America is to divide it against itself.
The second step is to erase it's borders and let The Barbarians in.

So as Rome went, so will America Go.

Trump and trash like you are dividing Americans. You are the barbarian trash.

Our national security over rides it all.

Not for me. Freedom is more important than the government's well-being.
Without the governments well being to operate in the best interest for you and your families security in this country, then you have no freedom in this country. You know that, and I know that but you play the partisan games with the nation's lives at stake ???

It's not a game. When government gives up on protecting liberty, and instead becomes pre-occupied with pursuing the goals of special interests - well, that's corporatism (a form of fascism) and I'll have no part in supporting it. If that's the kind of government you want, know that many us will be fighting for its demise.

Being undermined by our own in this country has reached critical mass, and the mindless drones set forth to support it all is really disturbing to say the least.

Indeed it is. That's the thing with mindless drones - they rarely realize the role they're playing while it's happening. They don't wake up until it's too late.

Last edited:
I wish that you had to sit in a room full of American families that have lost their loved ones due to the unvetted illegals working here off the grid due to the love of cheap labor in order to undermine American labor, and you in support of it all. What would you say to those families ?????

Well, I wouldn't expect to convince them of anything. People in anguish aren't ready to look at historical examples of why fascism won't solve their problems.

But the problem isn't the victims, it's the opportunistic politicians using their pain to increase their own power. And the idiot sycophants who support them.

We don't need a wall.

Fuck you, next one over the border lives with you for free, how ya like me now?

Fuck you and your infantile arguments.

So you would not like that, aye? Whatsamatter snowflake? Not willing to back up that open border policy with your ass, or what?

Put them up or STFU bitch, we're going to build a wall. We're going to build a wall with or without your retarded vying-to-be-a-serf permission.

You STFU. Again a infantile argument. We are not going to build a wall. The American people do not want to build a wall. Take your Trump retarded ass and STFU.

A wall has been wanted by Americans since Reagan, dumbass. Much of why Clinton was liked is because he actually built some. H.W. Bush didn't because he was globalist traitor scum.

Kinda like you, but smarter, more cunning, and a bigger thinker.

Without the governments well being to operate in the best interest for you and your families security in this country, then you have no freedom in this country. You know that, and I know that but you play the partisan games with the nation's lives at stake ???

It's not a game. When government gives up on protecting liberty, and instead becomes pre-occupied with pursuing the goals of special interests - well, that's corporatism (a form of fascism) and I'll have no part in supporting it. If that's the kind of government you want, know that many us will be fighting for its demise.
Border security is not fighting for the things you list ?? What about Kate Steinly's freedom and liberty ?

The Roman Republic's building of Walls, Defenses, Roads, etc. extended the Eastern Republic an additional 300-400 years before they quit maintaining these structures and then allowed in a massive influx of Foreign Barbarians who refused to assimilate in to Roman Culture. This is what lead to Western Rome's Demise. Eastern Rome lived on far beyond that because they continued to maintain their borders and their culture.

The first step to destroying America is to divide it against itself.
The second step is to erase it's borders and let The Barbarians in.

So as Rome went, so will America Go.

Trump and trash like you are dividing Americans. You are the barbarian trash.
trump-derangement-syndrome.jpg

Border security is not fighting for the things you list ?? What about Kate Steinly's freedom and liberty ?
we don't have an immigration clause or a wall building clause.

Border security is not fighting for the things you list ??
Unfortunately, it's not. Mostly it's just blocking people who want to work, so that bri doesn't have to take a pay cut.

What about Kate Steinly's freedom and liberty ?

What about it?
It was stolen from her by the very thing you support "NO WALL".

So you're saying she was killed because there isn't a wall on the Mexico border? Don't you think that's kind of stretch? How is that any different than people who say that shootings happen because we haven't banned guns? It's the same logic. Do you support gun bans as well?

Hey, why do you keep playing that broken record over and over again ?? What, so if you say it enough it comes true maybe ??

Unfortunately, it's not. Mostly it's just blocking people who want to work, so that bri doesn't have to take a pay cut.

What about it?

So you're saying she was killed because there isn't a wall on the Mexico border? Don't you think that's kind of stretch? How is that any different than people who say that shootings happen because we haven't banned guns? It's the same logic. Do you support gun bans as well?
Don't mx in guns as a deflection... Yes the border problem is multifaceted, where as the wall is of course part of it. Look, the project will create jobs and revenue for new business interest that will be involved in the different stages of the project. So in the past we have had politicians building bridges to no where, and all sorts of pork projects, but no way is this nation getting a much needed justified wall/barrier or upgrades where ever needed eh ???? Why because Trump is involved ?????? Pathetic.

What about it?

Don't mix in guns as a deflection...
It's not a deflection. It's an example of your hypocrisy.
Yes the border problem is multifaceted, where as the wall is of course part of it. Look, the project will create jobs and revenue for new business interest that will be involved in the different stages of the project.
I don't care. I don't want government "creating jobs", nor generating "revenue for new business interests".

So in the past we have had politicians building bridges to no where, and all sorts of pork projects, but no way is this nation getting a much needed justified wall/barrier or upgrades where ever needed eh ???? Why because Trump is involved ?????? Pathetic.

Because we don't agree that it's "much needed". In fact, many of us think it's a disgraceful concession to insecurity and fear-mongering.

What about it?

Don't mix in guns as a deflection...
It's not a deflection. It's an example of your hypocrisy.
Yes the border problem is multifaceted, where as the wall is of course part of it. Look, the project will create jobs and revenue for new business interest that will be involved in the different stages of the project.
I don't care. I don't want government "creating jobs", nor generating "revenue for new business interests".

So in the past we have had politicians building bridges to no where, and all sorts of pork projects, but no way is this nation getting a much needed justified wall/barrier or upgrades where ever needed eh ???? Why because Trump is involved ?????? Pathetic.

Because we don't agree that it's "much needed". In fact, many of us think it's a disgraceful concession to insecurity and fear-mongering.
Well we agree to disagree.

But we do have immigration laws.

Forum List

Back