This is the hill we must be willing to die on...

Fine by me...pretend to give Trump and his cult their little wall toy....it will never be built anyway. 10 years from now, when trump is hawking sham wows on late night cable with one hair wrapped around his head, the government will still be in eminent domain lawsuits.... And the congress will have long ago defunded it anyway ...
That's funny........2006 Fence Act pretty much ended that equation on the wall.

More from the uninformed lunatics of the left.:abgg2q.jpg:
Nah, you're delusional. I remember that wingnut blogosphere talking point....it was wrong then and it's wrong now...
I posted more facts in post 151 than you have probably posted in a year.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Yes, that's a good boy....there there.....soothe yourself
When people like you can actually post decent facts on the subject........get back with me.........Your lame troll posts are disregarded.
Please....as if any amount of facts would sway you from your delusional Trump cultism...go ahead and look up the court battles already beginning .. or don't, nobody really expects any of you goobers to know anything about anything...

Nah, you're delusional. I remember that wingnut blogosphere talking point....it was wrong then and it's wrong now...
When people like you can actually post decent facts on the subject........get back with me.........Your lame troll posts are disregarded.
Please....as if any amount of facts would sway you from your delusional Trump cultism...go ahead and look up the court battles already beginning .. or don't, nobody really expects any of you goobers to know anything about anything...
Whatever.............all you post is TDS.........on this subject you have NO CLUE.............

Hey, FF.

Trump is OUR President , and we are HIS people. President Trump is concerned that our borders are sieves with millions of Illegals invading America.

Why are you against a wall to protect people like Office Singh in Newman, CA or Kate Steinle in San Francisco?

Maybe a wall wouldn't stop everyone , but it would stop some.

What should Trump do instead? Increase unemployment among minorities to Obama levels? Reduce our growth rate? Work hard to make America a Shithole that no one wants to come to and people want to leave?

Hey, FF.

Trump is OUR President , and we are HIS people. President Trump is concerned that our borders are sieves with millions of Illegals invading America.

Why are you against a wall to protect people like Office Singh in Newman, CA or Kate Steinle in San Francisco?

What should Trump do instead? Increase unemployment among minorities to Obama levels? Reduce our growth rate? Work hard to make America a Shithole that no one wants to come to and people want to leave?
Why aren't those responsible for hiring illegals being held responsible? Could it be because one of them is your orange god?

President Trump is concerned that our borders are sieves with millions of Illegals invading America.
Hahahahaha...oh man

No he isn't. He says what he thinks will get him praise and applause from his base. Period. He wouldn't piss on you or your family if you were on fire. If he suddenly thought it would get him applause from his cult to order amnesty for all, that is what he would say. You people are being conned.

Last edited:
Wait until Speaker Pelosi finishes with Trump.

Yep. In just three more days, a passed bill from the House will be sent to McConnells desk.

The same one the Senate already passed 100-0.

Lets see how 'ol Mitch deals with this one.

And that's just Thursday. Something tells me there is going to be a marathon session in the House.

The Republicans better not make any plans for weekends with the family anytime soon.

Also, Nancy Pelosi will definitely go to hell, because she is Catholic so there is no excuse for her not knowing that abortion is wrong.
80 percent of Trump's political donations went to pro-abortion Democrats before he decided the rubes in the GOP were easier to con.

Do you think Trump knows serial adultery is wrong?
Is that why you all hate him so bad, because you miss him ??? Well just start supporting him again, and he will come back around. You might have to change your ways, but that's ok ain't it ??

Just like a lib, just tie up the courts for years trying to win and unwinnable situation. What would you libs do if you lose the courts, oh wait you are losing the courts.

Who here thinks that these folks will forget this come next election

TSA Workers Vent Anger At Shutdown As They Work Without Pay Over Holidays | HuffPost

I'm sure they will remember who was toiling in the WH waiting for Chuck and Nancy to resolve the issue, and who was vacationing in Hawaii.

TSA personnel are very familiar with the low lifes trying to get into the USA and how essential the wall is
"toiling in the White House:?? Are you fucking serious? He is watching Fox news, tweeting and eating a cheeseburger and fries.

Also, Nancy Pelosi will definitely go to hell, because she is Catholic so there is no excuse for her not knowing that abortion is wrong.
80 percent of Trump's political donations went to pro-abortion Democrats before he decided the rubes in the GOP were easier to con.

Is that why you all hate him so bad, because you miss him ??? Well just start supporting him again, and he will come back around. You might have to change your ways, but that's ok ain't it ??
I figured you were a dumb fuck who thinks everyone who hates Trump is a liberal.

I hate Trump because he has destroyed the Republican and conservatives brands for at least a generation. Only dumb fucks like you who have no idea what actual conservatism is suck his cock.

All caught up now, retard?

Hey, FF.

I shall never be his people, or of you people

Hey, FF.

Why aren't those responsible for hiring illegals being held responsible? Could it be because one of them is your orange god?

Orange god is light years better than (half)black god.

I figured you were a dumb fuck who thinks everyone who hates Trump is a liberal.

I hate Trump because he has destroyed the Republican and conservatives brands for at least a generation. Only dumb fucks like you who have no idea what actual conservatism is suck his cock.

President Trump destroyed the Republican party about the same as George Washington destroyed England.

You know, renew and revitalize the old and stale and create something strong and vibrant.

The truth hurts I see. ROTFLMBO.

President Trump destroyed the Republican party about the same as George Washington destroyed England.

You know, renew and revitalize the old and stale and create something strong and vibrant.
Oh, I see. Doubling the deficit, spending more than any human in history, outspending Obama by a trillion dollars, sucking up to a KGB thug, committing serial adultery and suborning people to break the law, hiring the most corrupt people possible to work in the swamp.

You have one fucked up definition of "revitalize".

The federal deficit was declining when the Republicans took over Congress.

Since then, with Trump's help, they have DOUBLED the deficit.

usdeficits.jpg

So "revitalize" means "throwing out every conservative principle we ever held".

I will laugh my ass off every time some dumb fuck says Trump and/or the Republicans are for small government.

1. He is not going to get a solid barrier the entire length of the border That is impractical and possibly undoable in the mountainous terrain. And what do you do about the Rio Grand? Put the wall in the middle?

It is not the best way to shore up security and pretty much all experts agree on that
The CBP is not asking for the entire length of the Southern Border........they have proposed what they need to improve Border Security in problem areas...........that they have given to Congress............They want the improvements and they also include vehicles...........towers for comes and surveillance.....improved scanning means..........and etc............The experts agree.......LOL........CBP so this for a living and say the improvements are needed.................They are the experts.....

In regards to the entire length............that is correct............their package is about 1000 miles for a cost of about 21 to 25 Billion......includes much more than the wall upgrades to new specs.........but stuff I listed above.

Building in the mountains..........that is doable...and it's being done all over the world...In the Rio Grande.........they don't build in the middle of the River..........Never have.........those Fences there now........caused no mans land and towns to die there after installed from the 2006 Fence Act.

2 He will get some money to improve the existing barriers and for enhanced electronic security technology and additional personnel which is also what the Democrats want.
BS.............Dems don't want any of it...............They want open borders.........That's the Lie they always push and then really don't do a dang thing.

The old Fence is degraded already.........part of the money requested is to Replace the old Fence or make it higher with the electronics for 650 miles.................meaning the new walls away from that are about 350 miles..........but those will be 30 foot high with the electronics and towers not put in from the old Act.

3. He will be able to convince his supporters the he won and got what they wanted because that are -for the most part just that stupid. Hell he may even convince himself.
That is an opinion and I know what the hell is going on...............posted data on it all over threads on these boards.......I know exactly what's going on..........some maybe fooled but not me.

4. He will continue to blame the Dems for the shutdown even though his lies and misinformation will be obvious and painfully embarrassing

They and the GOP are responsible for not securing the border and fixing immigration problems..........These so called for the wall people for votes, have had decades to do it............Either they don't want it...........or they are miserable failures........which is it..........both of us know that answer..........they don't want it fixed.............

The amount being asked for............is a small fraction of the overall budget.........CBP is requesting these upgrades and have been for a long time on the deaf and dumb ears of our gov't..............But they ask them to do more with less.

We don't need a wall and don't go telling me they are experts. They are run by Trump. We know what this is about. White males are losing power in this country and Trump is trying to stop it. He is fighting a losing battle. The fact is that President Ronald Reagan opposed any wall. President Reagan was a great man. Donald Trump is a pimple by comparison.

Forum List

Back