This is the hill we must be willing to die on...

Too funny

It is Trump holding the Government hostage

Saying .....It is the Democrats fault because they won’t do what I tell them does not cut it

Naw, it's the dems holding us hostage. So they can engage in human trafficking.

I thought human trafficking just involved trump golf courses and illegal immigrates.

And the stuff on your hard drive.

Do you know why the left hates ICE?

Because they go after human traffickers.

And that is all the border is about. The left wants to engage in trafficking. We don't.

Is that now what the conservative noice machine is claiming ayslum seekers are doing?

Its just the facts. Various MS13 leaders who are in the Caravan have been perfectly frank with reporters who have interviewed them.
You know that MS13 is an American prison gang, right?

Naw, it's the dems holding us hostage. So they can engage in human trafficking.

I thought human trafficking just involved trump golf courses and illegal immigrates.

And the stuff on your hard drive.

Do you know why the left hates ICE?

Because they go after human traffickers.

And that is all the border is about. The left wants to engage in trafficking. We don't.

Is that now what the conservative noice machine is claiming ayslum seekers are doing?

Its just the facts. Various MS13 leaders who are in the Caravan have been perfectly frank with reporters who have interviewed them.
You know that MS13 is an American prison gang, right?

just because MS13 is an LA GANG don't quell the stupidity of RW dumbshits..

The dems will pass two Bills on Thursday, one to fund everything left but DHS for one year, and a CR for DHS to 8Feb19, with zero funding for the wall. Trump will say "unacceptable" and we will be right back here at stalemate come Friday.
Both sides need to compromise or the partial shutdown will become permanent...

trump owns this.
Whoever refuses to negotiate owns this. Right now the dems are less willing to compromise than Trump. Bottom line, it doesn't fucking matter who "owns" this, its no way to run a government. If Trump shuts down the government for 2-years he won't lose one GOP voter.

Trump has not compromised 1 iota. Trump could have had the wall in return for a DACA fix earlier this year. He turned that down. He can't win with just GOP voters. He needs independents as well and he is losing them especially women.
I’m sure you hang out with dozens of Independents.

I actually wonder how a Liberal defines an Independent.

I know you don't. Democrats defeated approximately 22 Republications last November. Independents went heavily for Democrats. I'll let you know when I see a liberal.
I’m not a Republican or a Democrat as both extremes are bad.

The dems will pass two Bills on Thursday, one to fund everything left but DHS for one year, and a CR for DHS to 8Feb19, with zero funding for the wall. Trump will say "unacceptable" and we will be right back here at stalemate come Friday.
Both sides need to compromise or the partial shutdown will become permanent...

trump owns this.
Whoever refuses to negotiate owns this. Right now the dems are less willing to compromise than Trump. Bottom line, it doesn't fucking matter who "owns" this, its no way to run a government. If Trump shuts down the government for 2-years he won't lose one GOP voter.

Trump has not compromised 1 iota. Trump could have had the wall in return for a DACA fix earlier this year. He turned that down. He can't win with just GOP voters. He needs independents as well and he is losing them especially women.
I’m sure you hang out with dozens of Independents.

I actually wonder how a Liberal defines an Independent.

I know you don't. Democrats defeated approximately 22 Republications last November. Independents went heavily for Democrats. I'll let you know when I see a liberal.
For your info...Nassau County’s current Democratic Executive Curran just send our General Taxes skyrocketing in order to House, clothe, feed and school illegals (her platform to make NC a sanctuary county).
What will happen when she runs out of working people’s money?

Also, Nancy Pelosi will definitely go to hell, because she is Catholic so there is no excuse for her not knowing that abortion is wrong.

Really?

I guess you've never read that book. I have.

I know that not only does the bible not say it's wrong, the bible gives in instructions on how to perform one.

The bible doesn't say life starts at conception. It says life starts when the first breath of air is taken through the nose.

So read the bible. Pay close attention to the book of numbers and genesis.

Pelosi isn't going to the christian hell.
The RCC never uses a Torah verse to define it’s laws.

...if Trump loses this battle for the wall, he loses all credibility, and will not be re-elected in 2020.

We must support him on this, even if it means the federal government is shut down for many months.

If Trump signs "temporary funding" bills that don't include funding for a wall, that's a surrender so he can't agree to that.

I'm afraid the Democrats will be equally determined, because they've staked everything on their opposition to the wall, and if they back down, they lose all credibility.

I don't see how a compromise is possible.

trumps still sounding out words on the first page of a book titled "Art of the Deal"

No you're wrong I saw him the other day and he is still reading hooked on phonics.

...if Trump loses this battle for the wall, he loses all credibility, and will not be re-elected in 2020.

We must support him on this, even if it means the federal government is shut down for many months.

If Trump signs "temporary funding" bills that don't include funding for a wall, that's a surrender so he can't agree to that.

I'm afraid the Democrats will be equally determined, because they've staked everything on their opposition to the wall, and if they back down, they lose all credibility.

trumps still sounding out words on the first page of a book titled "Art of the Deal"

No you're wrong I saw him the other day and he is still reading hooked on phonics.

LOL

President Trump has been described as a "stable genius", and earned the most tremendous score on the Cognitive Test at his presidential physical exam ever recorded. He earned a non-Affirmative Action degree from the prestigious Wharton School in Philadelphia, part of the Ivy League. Believe me, the man is not stupid at all.

I remember during Wrestlemania 23 during the Hair vs. Hair match, Jim Ross commented "Trump is out of his element, this is not Real Estate, this is the WWE" when things looked bad for him. But he ended up completing his hostile takeover and emerging victorious. Same as he did in 2016, in politics, also a new field for him

LOL

President Trump has been described as a "stable genius", and earned the most tremendous score on the Cognitive Test at his presidential physical exam ever recorded. He earned a non-Affirmative Action degree from the prestigious Wharton School in Philadelphia, part of the Ivy League. Believe me, the man is not stupid at all.

I remember during Wrestlemania 23 during the Hair vs. Hair match, Jim Ross commented "Trump is out of his element, this is not Real Estate, this is the WWE" when things looked bad for him. But he ended up completing his hostile takeover and emerging victorious. Same as he did in 2016, in politics, also a new field for him

Been Described? Where is the written proof and a copy of his IQ test? Where is the doc today that performed his presidential exam? You know the drug pusher. Oh wait I bet he moved to Florida where everyone comes to doctor shop.

1. He is not going to get a solid barrier the entire length of the border That is impractical and possibly undoable in the mountainous terrain. And what do you do about the Rio Grand? Put the wall in the middle?

It is not the best way to shore up security and pretty much all experts agree on that
The CBP is not asking for the entire length of the Southern Border........they have proposed what they need to improve Border Security in problem areas...........that they have given to Congress............They want the improvements and they also include vehicles...........towers for comes and surveillance.....improved scanning means..........and etc............The experts agree.......LOL........CBP so this for a living and say the improvements are needed.................They are the experts.....

In regards to the entire length............that is correct............their package is about 1000 miles for a cost of about 21 to 25 Billion......includes much more than the wall upgrades to new specs.........but stuff I listed above.

Building in the mountains..........that is doable...and it's being done all over the world...In the Rio Grande.........they don't build in the middle of the River..........Never have.........those Fences there now........caused no mans land and towns to die there after installed from the 2006 Fence Act.

2 He will get some money to improve the existing barriers and for enhanced electronic security technology and additional personnel which is also what the Democrats want.
BS.............Dems don't want any of it...............They want open borders.........That's the Lie they always push and then really don't do a dang thing.

The old Fence is degraded already.........part of the money requested is to Replace the old Fence or make it higher with the electronics for 650 miles.................meaning the new walls away from that are about 350 miles..........but those will be 30 foot high with the electronics and towers not put in from the old Act.

3. He will be able to convince his supporters the he won and got what they wanted because that are -for the most part just that stupid. Hell he may even convince himself.
That is an opinion and I know what the hell is going on...............posted data on it all over threads on these boards.......I know exactly what's going on..........some maybe fooled but not me.

4. He will continue to blame the Dems for the shutdown even though his lies and misinformation will be obvious and painfully embarrassing

They and the GOP are responsible for not securing the border and fixing immigration problems..........These so called for the wall people for votes, have had decades to do it............Either they don't want it...........or they are miserable failures........which is it..........both of us know that answer..........they don't want it fixed.............

The amount being asked for............is a small fraction of the overall budget.........CBP is requesting these upgrades and have been for a long time on the deaf and dumb ears of our gov't..............But they ask them to do more with less.

Fine by me...pretend to give Trump and his cult their little wall toy....it will never be built anyway. 10 years from now, when trump is hawking sham wows on late night cable with one hair wrapped around his head, the government will still be in eminent domain lawsuits.... And the congress will have long ago defunded it anyway ...

Fine by me...pretend to give Trump and his cult their little wall toy....it will never be built anyway. 10 years from now, when trump is hawking sham wows on late night cable with one hair wrapped around his head, the government will still be in eminent domain lawsuits.... And the congress will have long ago defunded it anyway ...
That's funny........2006 Fence Act pretty much ended that equation on the wall.

More from the uninformed lunatics of the left.:abgg2q.jpg:

Nah, you're delusional. I remember that wingnut blogosphere talking point....it was wrong then and it's wrong now...

Nah, you're delusional. I remember that wingnut blogosphere talking point....it was wrong then and it's wrong now...
I posted more facts in post 151 than you have probably posted in a year.
:abgg2q.jpg:

8 U.S. Code § 1324a - Unlawful employment of aliens
The law and businesses who violate the law............Created in 1986. But really doesn't threaten to put businesses in jail for offenses........so they pay the fines and hire new illegals.......

But they claim that they didn't know as the illegals get fake I.D's, Birth Certificates, Drivers Licenses...........and go to work anyway.

The Truth About Undocumented Immigrants and Taxes - The Atlantic

Ironically, it was a piece of legislation aimed at curbing the hiring of undocumented immigrants that created this steady source of revenue for the Social Security system. In 1986, the Immigration Reform and Control Act set penalties for employers who knowingly hired undocumented immigrants. It was the first time the federal government had made it a crime to employ undocumented workers. Yet instead of destroying the underground labor market, this new law just made it more sophisticated, producing a thriving market for fake U.S. birth certificates, IDs and social security cards, which undocumented workers presented to their employers when asked for their papers. Undocumented workers started filling out W-2 forms, and the federal government began receiving and holding onto payroll taxes, even though the fake social security numbers didn’t match anyone in the system. The Social Security Administration sends no-match letters to employers to alert them of the problem and urge them to resolve it.

...if Trump loses this battle for the wall, he loses all credibility,
WHEN, trump doesn't get his wall, he'll just declare victory anyway, and all his bootlicking rubes will praise him.

As for him losing credibility, it's hard for a pathological liar to have any credibility in the 1st place.

Yes, that's a good boy....there there.....soothe yourself

When the illegals get caught.....well they don't get prosecuted for the fake SSN.......
They just get deported and the business hires more illegals to replace them. Of course they all look legal from the fake shit.....

What Is the Penalty for Using a Fake Social Security Number?

Loopholes and Limitations
Some instances of faking a Social Security number, however, are not clearly covered by any relevant federal law. One of these unsettled legal areas is: What is considered an "identity"? Your name, clearly – but what about a fake SSN? Is that number a part of your identity or only an administrative convenience?

Another important limitation in federal law has to do with your motivation for creating a fake number. You may be an undocumented immigrant who has used an SSN that's not your own to obtain work, but you've never claimed any federal benefits from that use. On the contrary, your employer has contributed a portion of your earnings to the federal government for which you will never receive a benefit. In that case, it's not clear what crime you've committed or whether you've committed any crime at all.

Yes, that's a good boy....there there.....soothe yourself
When people like you can actually post decent facts on the subject........get back with me.........Your lame troll posts are disregarded.

Forum List

Back