This is the man Republicans call stupid and a fool????

$85B x 12 = $1,020B

Back away from the number things, breitbart reader!

$114 billion in stimulus spending. Obama signed the stimulus bill Feb. 17. While headlines proclaimed a $787 billion price tag, about 27 percent of the total was actually for tax cuts, not spending. And most of the spending didn’t take place until after fiscal 2009. CBO initially put the total spent in fiscal 2009 at $107.8 billion, but the following year it revised the figure upward to $114 billion, in a report issued in August 2010 (page 13).

Obama’s Spending: ‘Inferno’ or Not?

The Federal Reserve pumped in that. Somebody owes it.

The theory of holes suggests comments like this ^^^ do not make the author relevant, substantive or suggest s/he is informed or educated. Obviously savedliberty has a shovel ready job.

Recovery certainly qualifies as change, and we can't have progress without it......where one ends and the other begins is a judgement call.....in this case clearly clouded by Drudge fed bias...

Fact Check: Top 10 Lies in Obama's State of the Union - Breitbart

I understand how someone like yourself relies on bias sources for your opinions, I however do not use them. I'd have to Google Drudge to find out what your talking about.

Take the first item....

Deficits have INDISPUTABLY been cut by nearly three quarters......that's simple arithmetic....

With the exception of a .4% increase in FY 2011, they have fallen every year since FY2009....

Only if Obama denies responsibilities as the facts show he did.

Uh......when you say "facts" are you referring to the bold assertions of the Breitbart hack?

I bet that other dumb ass FDR told Americans that the Nazis weren't going to "bring down our Country" while Hitler was rising in power during his first two terms. It's true they didn't but at what cost to the world?

Who is dumbass enough to believe that ISIS=Nazi Germany?

I bet that other dumb ass FDR told Americans that the Nazis weren't going to "bring down our Country" while Hitler was rising in power during his first two terms. It's true they didn't but at what cost to the world?

LOL, that wasn't his point. You ARE a troll and not too clever at it either.

Pretty ironic coming from the man who caused most of the division in this country over the last seven years. Who had the worst relations with Congress in generations. That made just about every wrong foreign policy move possible. Who lowered the standard of living for all middle class citizens. Raised the debt beyond redemption.
A congress that said their sole voal was to make Obama a one term president.

If you haven't noticed the GOP behaved like children the last 7 years.

Oh here we go with the Democratic party double standards and hypocrisy. You people do nothing but obstruct when the GOP is in power yet the GOP is supposed to bend over and take it when there's a liberal in the White House? I don't think so.
Show me anything like the McConnell quote about the GOP's number one priority....

Was there a point during the past 7 years when Congress enjoyed higher approval ratings than Obama?

So the Democrats suffered two historic bitch slappings 2010 and 2014, ass whoopings so historic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beating that epic and you dare claim Obama has some kind of a mandate from the people? He lies his ass off in 2012 and when the people figured that out they spanked the fool in 2014. We have the mandate from the people, win an election win back the House or Senate then you can talk trash.
ya, the only part of the speech I heard in between Ned Kelly and Sniper 1 was his comment on redistricting by an independent commission.
In other words we want them redistrict so that we can take back the house and senate.

Heaven forfend that redistricting should be determined by an independent commission, Citizen....

LOL, that wasn't his point. You ARE a troll and not too clever at it either.

OK......so, in your pidgin, what do you believe the point of his analogy to be?

The president is giving the GOP a study on the way to defeat their brand of fear. He points out that Isis is not going to bring down our country. That's what I've been saying. In fact, it's way more likely that Republicans, with their yearning for secession and hatred for minorities and hatred for our government, will bring down this country. That is my opinion, but most certainly plausible.

He pointed out that corporations are making record profits. But it's not "trickling" down. That fact destroys GOP economic policies.

Reject the twin ruinous GOP policies of targeting race and religion.

The world doesn't look to Beijing or Moscow to solve problems. They call us.

What the GOP has unleashed in the Middle East will go on for at least a generation or more.

The sad part of this great State of the Union address is that Republicans listen to it and think how dare that black bastard try to school us. We are exceptional. No one tells us anything. We already know everything we need to.
"My fellow Americans, this cannot be my task, or any president's alone."

My favorite point was that it wasn't the middle class or the poor that brought down the economy in 2008, it was Wall Street.

Your duties as a citizen.
Stand up for the weak.
Stand up for the vulnerable.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.
Obama just lost the Republicans.
LOL, this cat is single handlely destroying the black family. You wanna know how the economy is doing. The rich are really getting rich and the black family sucking hind tit.
The biggest national security threat we have is the national debt. He exasperated that problem
by 2040 taxes will be consumed 100 pct by ss, medicare, medicaid, etc

He managed to do this while growing federal spending at the lowest rate in nearly 60 years, and closing the budget gap at the fastest rate since the immediate aftermath of WW2?

You wouldn't happen to be a Recidivist Supply Side Voter by any chance?
ya, and balloons always slow down just before they pop.

I marvel at how Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters have an aphorism for every occasion....

Would we, in your opinion, be better off if we kept pumping up the pressure?

What the GOP has unleashed in the Middle East will go on for at least a generation or more.

I love it when the Moon Bats show their hypocrisy.

Obama fought the war in Iraq for three years and then called it a success. Now he has troops back over there and is bombing again.

Then he escalated his "good war" in Afghanistan and that is falling apart and he is still our troops killed.

President Shit for Brains has been at war for every day of his administration and managed to lose Iraq and let the Taliban gain the upper hand in Afghanistan.

Worst Commander in Chief ever.

As far as "what the GOP unleashed" the Moon Bat forgets that Hillary Clinton voted for the invasion of Iraq and the Moon Bat will vote for her for President this year if she isn't in jail.

Also their boy John Kerry supported the invasion and ran on a platform in 2004 to continue the war.

Well call me a dumbass then. Similarities are certainly striking.
Hate Jews, unfettered breeding without marriage, world domination.

Since the libs can only talk about the economic failures going on with Obama, how about his infatuation with his Muslims brothers he is eagerly wanting to import to America.
Three Year Old Boy 'Gang Raped' at Norway Asylum Centre - Breitbart
There are around 800 migrants at the asylum centre, including men, women and children. The boy was reportedly at the centre with his family.
Lets bring them in with open arms, just like they are doing in France and Germany, for these peaceful immigrants just want to do this dastardly acts to women and children, all in the name of Allah.

Jihadinfidels.jpg

The president is giving the GOP a study on the way to defeat their brand of fear. He points out that Isis is not going to bring down our country. That's what I've been saying. In fact, it's way more likely that Republicans, with their yearning for secession and hatred for minorities and hatred for our government, will bring down this country. That is my opinion, but most certainly plausible.

He pointed out that corporations are making record profits. But it's not "trickling" down. That fact destroys GOP economic policies.

The sad part of this great State of the Union address is that Republicans listen to it and think how dare that black bastard try to school us. We are exceptional. No one tells us anything. We already know everything we need to.

My favorite point was that it wasn't the middle class or the poor that brought down the economy in 2008, it was Wall Street.

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.
LOL, this cat is single handlely destroying the black family. You wanna know how the economy is doing. The rich are really getting rich and the black family sucking hind tit.
The biggest national security threat we have is the national debt. He exasperated that problem
by 2040 taxes will be consumed 100 pct by ss, medicare, medicaid, etc

He managed to do this while growing federal spending at the lowest rate in nearly 60 years, and closing the budget gap at the fastest rate since the immediate aftermath of WW2?

You wouldn't happen to be a Recidivist Supply Side Voter by any chance?
ya, and balloons always slow down just before they pop.

I marvel at how Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters have an aphorism for every occasion....

Would we, in your opinion, be better off if we kept pumping up the pressure?
I didn't vote for Bush. Us rw's in Idaho voted constituional party
The balloon has slowed down because there's no more air pressure (money) to supply the balloon.

Oh wow, Nicki Haley is giving the GOP back talk of gloom and doom

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

It's the government. Her parents were immigrants (oops, not a good thing to point out).
Our laws,
our traditions,
(can immigrants say that?)

If we act with proper focus, we can get the "right" immigrants. See how easy it is? "proper focus".

He didn't look like them. He didn't talk like them. He didn't act like them. And he killed 9.
Message - I better stay out of the South until I practice "Ya'll" and wear dirty dungarees and blacken a tooth in the front. Perhaps I should eat mustard to make my teeth the right color?

She said Obama demonized business? Really, he said that? Uh, in fact, he didn't.

She talks about her forefathers. Only in this country, her's goes back to her dad.
ya know, this is exactly how yo bed wetters act about me owning a gun.

Obama did not deliver on transparency, hope or positive change. He did double down on division and political aggression.
The GOP is 90% white. How do they have the nerve to complain about division?

Stand up for the weak.
Grit.
Good humor.
Kindness.
Clear eyed.
Big hearted.
Undaunted.

You can't lose people smart enough to see through his stupidity.

The only fools are those who think like you. I don't owe you or anyone else shit. Provide it yourself or do without.

Obama did not deliver on transparency, hope or positive change. He did double down on division and political aggression.
The GOP is 90% white. How do they have the nerve to complain about division?

Of the 100 U.S. Senators, two are black. One is a Republican elected from a southern State commonly considered racist -motivated by you morons. One is a Democrat. How dare you leftist goofs have the nerve to call yourself diverse.

Forum List

Back