This is the republicans denial again.

Read this and tell me how proud you are.

There was NO insurrection, hardly anyone was even trying to overthrow anything, 99% of the people inside the Capital building had no weapons at all.

This a stupid Democrat claim that died long ago.

:cuckoo:

A mob does not need weapons to be dangerous.

Look at the posts on this thread. They seem to agree with that legislator who said it was little more than a tour.

It's funny at first, and then it's downright scary. Literally, scary. There is limitless video proof otherwise, but I guess they're not shown it in their world. And it's EVERYWHERE.

How the fuck does this happen? I put a lot of effort into trying to understand this, but I can only get so far. No matter how many questions I ask, no matter how many of them I observe or talk to, there is just a disconnect for me.

I assume you've seen the videos of what these thugs were doing and saying to the cops.

Trumpsters' true colors really came out that day.

Yeah....you doofus...here is actual video of Trump supporters in the building.....walking peacefully through the hallways and taking selfies....the blm and antifa terrorists were the ones vandalizing the place and attacking police officers........

Just like they did for the last 7 months burning and looting cities, destroying court houses and police stations and murdering 48 AMericans...that was blm and antifa, not Trump supporters...

So the lie that Trump supporters were the violent people at the capitol is just stupid...

The amount of video that has been withheld from you is profound.

And you don't have the balls to look for yourself.

Trump loves people like you.

YOu think that teh dems in control, are withholding the video, because it makes republicans LOOK BAD?

lol!!!

View attachment 506307

Withholding video?

Huh?

It's EVERYWHERE.

Never mind.

If this was the insurrection the left likes to claim it was why has the Attorney General to the best of my knowledge filed no insurrection charges against anyone as I understand it he is the only one who can.

There was NO insurrection, hardly anyone was even trying to overthrow anything, 99% of the people inside the Capital building had no weapons at all.

Again, explained over and over, you don't need weapons like guns when you have the sheer numbers and your opposing force is vastly outnumbered...and unwilling to use deadly force..well, except in one case.
But, short knives, bear spray (and other sprays), flagsticks (some broken off to form spears), and other bludgeons are quite effective when you have the numbers. Everyone who was there that day was there to
interrupt a Constitutional process aimed at overturning a free and fair election. One of the cornerstones of our democracy. And maybe if the example of Babbitt being shot wasn't a bit of a deterrent to the people who
were literally steps from the House floor, they might have succeeded in forcing the majority of the politicians to throw out the election results.

Yep. Insurrection. Treason. Sedition. I don't care how many years it takes. How many hours of video footage has to be gone through. ANYONE who was there that day needs to answer for the lie they supported.
Starting with Individual #1. Who got exactly what he wanted in getting his lemmings to storm the Capitol..and then went back to the WH to watch it like the cowardly pussy he is.

Then you have nothing to show a insurrection actually took place, thank you for clearing that up.

One sentence of nothing. You have a..singular..wit. :)
Insurrection. Deal with it. Your boy is all done. But that's no reason for you to give up hope.

Again, explained over and over, you don't need weapons like guns when you have the sheer numbers and your opposing force is vastly outnumbered...and unwilling to use deadly force..well, except in one case.
But, short knives, bear spray (and other sprays), flagsticks (some broken off to form spears), and other bludgeons are quite effective when you have the numbers. Everyone who was there that day was there to
interrupt a Constitutional process aimed at overturning a free and fair election. One of the cornerstones of our democracy. And maybe if the example of Babbitt being shot wasn't a bit of a deterrent to the people who
were literally steps from the House floor, they might have succeeded in forcing the majority of the politicians to throw out the election results.

Yep. Insurrection. Treason. Sedition. I don't care how many years it takes. How many hours of video footage has to be gone through. ANYONE who was there that day needs to answer for the lie they supported.
Starting with Individual #1. Who got exactly what he wanted in getting his lemmings to storm the Capitol..and then went back to the WH to watch it like the cowardly pussy he is.

Then you have nothing to show a insurrection actually took place, thank you for clearing that up.

Insurrection. Deal with it. Your boy is all done. But that's no reason for you to give up hope.

I understand why you feel the need to distract from Biden's growing record.

Sounds like a peaceful protest to us

Sure....one police officer dead. One insurrectionist shot. Three weekend warriors suffering heart attacks because..well...they couldn't climb that hill.
Dozens of police officers injured, windows broken, offices ransacked, feces smeared..oh..and look, a noose erected on the Capitol grounds.
Wonder what that was for?

But sure, it was peaceful. :)

Lol so ya belong in a rubber room. The place filled with Trump supporters. Trump supporters are being charged left and right. The cops blame Trump supporters. The people charged claim Trump told them to do it. Trump has a rally before hand. Tells them to March on the Capitol. Trumps attorney tells them we need trial by combat. Trumps attorney has his law license suspended. According to Republicans it was antifa and the fbi. Hilarious. You are a dumb fuck.

No one cares bud. This isn't about Biden. It's about Trump and the insurrection he fomented. I'm sorry. These are the facts..and they are not in dispute.

No one cares bud. This isn't about Biden. It's about Trump and the insurrection he fomented. I'm sorry. These are the facts..and they are not in dispute.

But, the facts are in dispute. Completely.

It is funny that you could have missed tha... OH.

That was just you lying.

So, if you would lie about such a minor point, ie that the claims are undisputed,

then, can we trust your word on far more serious matters?

That was a rhetorical question. THe obvious answer is no we cannot, because you are a filthy liar.

The riot was a riot. Your side's desire to inflate it's importance is because of your desire to distract from your side's far more massive use of political violence AND a desire to justify your next level of escalation of the partisan conflict.

That was just you lying.

So, if you would lie about such a minor point, ie that the claims are undisputed,

That was a rhetorical question. THe obvious answer is no we cannot, because you are a filthy liar.

The riot was a riot. Your side's desire to inflate it's importance is because of your desire to distract from your side's far more massive use of political violence AND a desire to justify your next level of escalation of the partisan conflict.

No the facts are not in dispute. The rioters were there that day at the behest of Donald Trump (who was pissed he lost) to interrupt a Constitutional process designed at overturning a free and fair election. Pretty straightforward.
Really, it would be best to just own it at this point. The majority of Americans know why January 6th happened. But it's over. He lost. And after the complete shit fizzle of a rally last night, it should be clear to you that it's over.
You continue to deny it and lie about it because you're angry and scared. Angry because the man who you felt was going to return YOUR country to you...lost. Scared because you know your ideology and belief system is on its way
out. Your ilk has a short shelf life. You and I are soon going to be in the minority. I got a news flash for you. It's slowly starting to turn. Difference between you and I? I'll evolve and carry on. :)

That was just you lying.

No the facts are not in dispute. The rioters were there that day at the behest of Donald Trump (who was pissed he lost)....

THere are quite a few people that believe that the actual rioters were lefty infiltrators who were there to make the Right look bad.

You know that. Thus your claim that it is not in dispute is just you being a filthy liar.

But, but, but ....

The Fake News MSM told them there was an insurrection so there has to be an insurrection ... Right?

We watched it on TV and made our own decisions based on what we saw.

Trumps 'insurrection' IS a conspiracy theory.
download (13).jpeg

I'm sure that you're going to love the House Select Committee on the 1/6 insurrection.

I know I am.
Do you think they will finally charge someone with insurrection?

I mean if there was an insurrection and all should they charge someone with insurrection?

Why? We have laws against trespassing, vandalism, conspiracy, murder.

"Birmingham man charged with conspiracy, aiding and abetting related to Capitol insurrection"

"The Justice Department charged six more people Friday it says are members of a right-wing militia group that plotted in advance of Jan. 6 to attack the U.S. Capitol.

The indictment offers the most sweeping evidence so far that members of the far-right extremist group known as the Oath Keepers had spent months allegedly planning to prevent Congress from certifying President Joe Biden's victory in a bid to keep former President Donald Trump in power."

"Shane Jason Woods, 43, has been charged with a number of federal offenses, including assault on a law enforcement officer, assault in special maritime and territorial jurisdiction, and engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, according to a statement from the department."

People get charged for the specific crime that they have committed. The US isn't a third world dictatorship, that has vague laws and imprisons people for being an "enemy of the state". If you break a window, you get charged with vandalism. If you trespass, you get charged with trespassing. If you assault a police officer, you get charged with assault on a law enforcement officer.
But, no charges for insurrection or treason.

That's becase there was no insurrection.

:)

Sonny, you are a damned fool..............So let me get this straight...these "insurrectionist" as you wrongly call them take over the building. Unarmed. So, the Police and the Army roll up with weapons - to include tanks, BFVs, Infantry, and so on - and you're telling me that the both the Police and the United States Army couldn't take that building back? From a bunch of unarmed people!?!?

Sonny, you are dumber than a box of barber hair...
Yep ....

These Leftist are really just that dumb.

That was just you lying.

No the facts are not in dispute. The rioters were there that day at the behest of Donald Trump (who was pissed he lost)....

THere are quite a few people that believe that the actual rioters were lefty infiltrators who were there to make the Right look bad.

You know that. Thus your claim that it is not in dispute is just you being a filthy liar.

Yeah. I know. But it's like everything else you and your ilk believe about that day. It's a lie. It's all been pretty much put to bed. They were all Trump supporters. There to do his bidding. History will record it as such.
Your base denial of the facts show that people like you are beyond talking to. Beyond trying to reason with. The only hope you have left...is the hope that your majority will rule again some day.
I wouldn't bet the farm on it though. :)

Everyone who was there that day was there to
interrupt a Constitutional process aimed at overturning a free and fair election.
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

Watched it unfold on live TV. Saw the preamble and Trump's speech at the Elipse.
That's not a stupid conclusion. That's just fact.

Forum List

Back