This is truly a Black Life that MATTERS!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Watch this female cop in Washington D.C. stand stoically while Antifa harass a black, female officer outside the police precinct in DC, repeatedly yelling obscenities& flashing light in her eyes..
Think about it! This is a cop. Who is being insulted. Who is a female. Who is a Black! Who is being blinded by flashing lights.
ALL by BLM/ANTIFA rioters. If anyone should stand and salute it is all of us for this BLACK LIFE!!! Thank goodness!

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 5.16.05 PM.png

Filthy Pigs. I just connected the dots how the term Pig originated, it's an example of left-projection. It's clear to see who the pigs are, am I right?

PROGS grew onto master projection, now it's 24-7. Because they're wicked and twisted, they didn't account for revealing their true colors, which is about to peak. Even the left has made strides to recognize their twisted methods. Mainstream simply doesn't report it, they feed you the opposite.

Left isn't right, more so than ever before in our history, or at least since slavery. Party of slavery only changed tactics is all. They were once a much better party.

How come the representatives are not required to stand and answer the peaceful protesters questions?

Who is the representative of the district that Deon Kay lived and/or the area he was apprehended.

I want answers and I AM TIRED OF THE NON-ANSWER ANSWERS I GETS FROM FOXNEWS, THE POLITICIANS, AND THE MEMBERS HERE AT USMB - THIS HAS TO STOP NOW.

Last edited:
Dont they all matter trumper ?
Yes you are right. All lives matter. So why is there an organization called "Black Lives Matter"? More importantly though why does BLM allow riots, vandals, etc. to be part of their movement if truly all lives matter? Frankly I would imagine the vast majority of blacks are embarrassed by BLM's agenda, i.e. take care of Blacks, from birth to the grave. Complete care without any chance of becoming another:
  • Aliko Dangote
  • Mike Adenuga
  • Patrice Motsepe
  • Florunsho Alakija
  • Abdul Samad Rabiu
  • Mo Ibrahim
  • David Stewart,
  • Michael Jordan
And the only one you might have a clue???

How come the representatives are not required to stand and answer the peaceful protesters questions?

Who is the representative of the district that Deon Kay lived and/or the area he was apprehended.

I want answers and I AM TIRED OF THE NON-ANSWER ANSWERS I GETS FROM FOXNEWS, THE POLITICIANS, AND THE MEMBERS HERE AT USMB - THIS HAS TO STOP NOW.
Well maybe you could help by sharing what YOU think the "peaceful protestors' questions are?
I know that White lives matter. Black lives matter, Chicano lives matter... all lives matter.
So what questions do you want answered? I KNOW I can answer them with two words.

OMG listen to those barking shitstains.... they want us to validate their defects.... not gonna happen.

what peaceful protesters???

So what questions do you want answered? I KNOW I can answer them with two words.
I want to know why back people do not segregate themselves from the racist white devils and prove to the world that they know how to organize true social justice and prosperous community?
so you think they should all go back to africa,,,

I think thats racist,,,

I want to know why back people do not segregate themselves from the racist white devils and prove to the world that they know how to organize true social justice and prosperous community?
so you think they should all go back to africa,,,

I think thats racist,,,
The two words that answers all the problems the Black people seem to have are "Personal responsibility"!

Forum List

Back