This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

ditzcon must stick his figures in his ears and go lalalalalalala..because it is the only way he can maintain his denial..as it is impossible for him to rationally address the eyewitness testimony

ditzcon must stick his figures in his ears and go lalalalalalala..because it is the only way he can maintain his denial..as it is impossible for him to rationally address the eyewitness testimony
Id-eots is the one that does what he accuses others of doing

blah blah blah...lets hear you rationally address the vast difference between the official flight path and the vast majority of credible eyewitnesses accounts ...without resorting to your ridiculous early reports theory that is not valid in this situation as it is not news cast..but sworn eyewitnesses.... numerous eyewitnesses that independently give the identical story

Last edited:

blah blah blah...lets hear you rationally address the vast difference between the official flight path and the vast majority of credible eyewitnesses accounts ...without resorting to your ridiculous early reports theory that is not valid in this situation as it is not news cast..but sworn eyewitnesses.... numerous eyewitnesses that independently give the identical story
i already have with you a long time ago
not gonna waste my time doing it yet again when you rejected the truth the first time

id-eots is the one that does what he accuses others of doing

blah blah blah...lets hear you rationally address the vast difference between the official flight path and the vast majority of credible eyewitnesses accounts ...without resorting to your ridiculous early reports theory that is not valid in this situation as it is not news cast..but sworn eyewitnesses.... Numerous eyewitnesses that independently give the identical story
not gonna waste my time doing it yet again when you rejected the truth the first time

liar...

blah blah blah...lets hear you rationally address the vast difference between the official flight path and the vast majority of credible eyewitnesses accounts ...without resorting to your ridiculous early reports theory that is not valid in this situation as it is not news cast..but sworn eyewitnesses.... Numerous eyewitnesses that independently give the identical story

liar...
yup, you are

rouge element inside the military....fucking hell does your brain cell get lonely.....

really?? link ???...
re-read every thread you've started or posted in

yuo can not provide a link to where the eyewittness flight path accounts are rational adressed because ...you lied
hope, didnt lie
just not gonna bother to try and dig up the 8 year old facts for someone such as you that will totally ignore it or deny it or calling it government propaganda
I've learned in my discussions with you that that is a total waste of time, as it is with most troofers

I see that your catching on that agent Candy Corn has the worst memory of anybody alive.That when you explain it to him,he never remmebers the answer and just asks the same damn question over and over and over again as your finding out.The guy has obviously never seen an engine of a Boeing 757 before.If he HAD,he would realise what an idiot he looks like when he says that the site wreckage is consistant with that of a
757.:lol::lol::cuckoo: You look at the engine at the crash site THEY say is a 757 and that of a REAL engine of a 757 and theres no comparison.The engine at the crash site is MUCH smaller than a 757.I love it.lol.

Just one question requiring a "yes" or "no"; do you believe a bow shockwave brought down the light poles outside of the Pentagon?

A secondary question is why you can't simply write a "yes" or "no".

Did you ever answer Eots?

I see that your catching on that agent Candy Corn has the worst memory of anybody alive.That when you explain it to him,he never remmebers the answer and just asks the same damn question over and over and over again as your finding out.The guy has obviously never seen an engine of a Boeing 757 before.If he HAD,he would realise what an idiot he looks like when he says that the site wreckage is consistant with that of a
757.:lol::lol::cuckoo: You look at the engine at the crash site THEY say is a 757 and that of a REAL engine of a 757 and theres no comparison.The engine at the crash site is MUCH smaller than a 757.I love it.lol.

Just one question requiring a "yes" or "no"; do you believe a bow shockwave brought down the light poles outside of the Pentagon?

your question is not relevant to the fact that all eyewitness report a flight path that was no where near the lamp post and others at the point of impact reported seeing the commercial airliner pass over the pentagon at extremely low altitude immediately after the impact or the fact these very credible reports were never investigated or resolved

*sneaks up behind Eots and gives him a flu shot*

no one sneaks up behind eots...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKov_UZDQE&feature=related]YouTube - SGT Lagasse and SGT Brooks destroy the official story.[/ame]

so candycornhole what flight path is correct the one from numerous credible eyewitnesses ..independently giving the same account or what the white house told the commission ?

so candycornhole what flight path is correct the one from numerous credible eyewitnesses ..independently giving the same account or what the white house told the commission ?
the one used in the Purdue simulation

Forum List

Back