This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

post like this highlight your disingenuous nature ..I don't feel the need to place slanderous words into your mouth..because I have a rational argument.. unlike yourself...my basic premise is.. terrals theory's unlike the bush /cheney story are rational and plausible but outside of all full independent investigation remain a theory however convincing ...but what is known with certainty is there is a cover up of the ..logistics ..intelligence and forensics s of 9/11
except you have NO rational argument
people saw the plane, some may be mistaken about how it got to the pentagon, howeven they do have SOME video(the released ones) that show an approximate path, and the light poles confirm it

I think my post was pretty much poetry...so fucked in the head, you pee out of your tear ducts. I'm really sleepy but that struck me as really funny just now.

G'night.

really ?...how sad to be you..

people saw the plane, some may be mistaken about how it got to the pentagon, howeven they do have SOME video(the released ones) that show an approximate path, and the light poles confirm it

I think my post was pretty much poetry...so fucked in the head, you pee out of your tear ducts. I'm really sleepy but that struck me as really funny just now.

G'night.

You've no idea.:(

Any pilots here?
I know the gyrometer can be unreliable for several seconds after tumbling, but what effect, if any, can sudden and unusual movements have on an altimeter reading?

Is it possible for an altimeter to be off by ~100 for any length of time and, if so, how long?

Any pilots here?
I know the gyrometer can be unreliable for several seconds after tumbling, but what effect, if any, can sudden and unusual movements have on an altimeter reading?

Is it possible for an altimeter to be off by ~100 for any length of time and, if so, how long?

If a gyro tumbles after reaching speed, it will probably be ruined. At the very least it can take 15 to 20 minutes to recage it if it isn't, and then the air craft would have to be sitting perfectly still. DGA's are very sensitive units.

I know no possible scenario where an altimeter would or could be off by 100', unless it's completely inop, or if the pilot had changed the local barometric setting to something totally off.

I spent eight years in the Air Force working first in CRS, (Component Repair Squadron), repairing the LRU's, (Line Replacement Units), which were all the computers and electronics that controlled the instruments and flight controls. Second I worked six and a half years on the flight line working hands on the air craft, F-4D's and then F-16's fighters. Those are my credentials for the above statements.

Last edited:
I know no possible scenario where an altimeter would or could be off by 100', unless it's completely inop, or if the pilot had changed the local barometric setting to something totally off.

Are the claims that the altimeter readings had it 100' above the pentagon accurate?

if so, has this been explained?

Are the claims that the altimeter readings had it 100' above the pentagon accurate?

if so, has this been explained?

Where do the readings come from? If it comes from the FDR...gee, wouldn't you think that there may be some damage to the FDR which would possibly skew the data removed from it? I mean, I know its not the same thing but take a CD and your car keys and scratch it a few times. Then play the CD; you'll notice a difference. As stated, I know its not the same thing but I would take any FDR data worth a grain of salt if that is where it came from.

The lightpoles had to have been knocked down by something....a 35m gap between the two poles on the point of approach means that it was a pretty good sized aircraft or a missile that richochets off of five poles before hitting a building still doing 500mph (ain't gonna happen).

Calls for a modified A3 are as crazy as the words "modified A3" sound--as if it were in the interest of alleged perps to knock down the poles in the first place...what bonus did they get for that; AA77 missing, the phone calls, the other circumstantial evidence of the crashes in NYC, and the supposedly planted wreckage are enough to convince everybody that AA77 hit the Pentagon. Modifying an A3 to hit poles so you get a flight path is frankly nuts.

Hi Candy:

Where do the readings come from? If it comes from the FDR...gee . . .

Just show us a picture of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE . . .

NoPlaneHere.jpg

a18-DSC_0430-1.jpg

GL, because that never happened,

Terral

G'night.

:lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2:

Hi Candy:

Where do the readings come from? If it comes from the FDR...gee . . .

NoPlaneHere.jpg

a18-DSC_0430-1.jpg

Terral

It was inside the building by now as the evidence clearly indicates.

EOTS thinks you're full of shit. So do I. His stock went up a couple of points.
also the top pic isnt even showing the entry point

Hi Candy:

NoPlaneHere.jpg

a18-DSC_0430-1.jpg

Terral

well corndog thinks your a fucking retard.. corndog ..wannabe.. riding on her skirt tail

Last edited:

well corndog thinks your a fucking retard.. corndog ..wannabe.. riding on her skirt tail
It's not "your", it's "you're". Dumb ass.
Yes, stock devalued. You had a chance to be listened to when you were distancing yourself from Fecal or what ever the hell her name is but you've gone twoofer on us again and posted sheer lies.

Cool video I saw just now. Shows what happens when a jet doing 500 mph hits something harder than the Pentagon.

F4 Phantom Jet Hits Concrete Wall at 500 MPH Video

It's not "your", it's "you're". Dumb ass.
Yes, stock devalued. You had a chance to be listened to when you were distancing yourself from Fecal or what ever the hell her name is but you've gone twoofer on us again and posted sheer lies.

Cool video I saw just now. Shows what happens when a jet doing 500 mph hits something harder than the Pentagon.

F4 Phantom Jet Hits Concrete Wall at 500 MPH*Video
yup
sandia labs did that test

Forum List

Back