This Is What I Am: A Muslim American Explains

Please try to pay attention the the proof as in scriptural proof your subjects bring to the table.
As in links to scripture, opinions of scholars ,that kind of thing.

I hope you will treat this lady with greater respect than you have male Muslim Americans in the past, Mr. Fitnah.

You can go through my posts .
I have always treated Mr.Kalam and Mr.Sunni with far more respect than they have returned I will do the same with your friend . Please find a replacement.
She isnt going to last to long, she is already leaking.
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture2459-animation1.gif

This thread is a perfect example of what religion does: it separates everyone into small little groups who hate each other.

Amazingly, statistics show that women in America convert to Islam many times more often than do men, the fastest growing group being Hispanic women. Statistics also show that Islam is the fastest growing religion in America (not my opinion, but published statistics). If Islam is everything you say it is, then why all the conversion, especially when Muslims will actually delay your conversion, persuading you to be sure of your decision before accepting your profession of faith. Also, with all the Muslims in this country, and the conversion rate, if all you say about Islam is true, then don't you think there would be quite a bit more mayhem, death, and destruction than there is? The chances of being killed by a Muslim terrorist is less than getting struck by lightening twice (again, not my opinion, but published statistics). After the attacks on 911, statistics also showed a sudden mass conversion over the US. Why? Because following the attacks, Mosques everywhere held open house tours, where thousands of people came to check it out, and ask questions, and they got them! They found out the truth, they took home copies of the Quran, they read for themselves what it says, in full context, and they decided for themselves what they believed. I personally witnessed several conversions after 911. Even some adolescents, who you know are still under the influence of their parents, so the Imam actually had to get permission from their parents to take their profession of faith.

Man, you think people were converting to Islam after 9/11 because of faith and not because of love for Osama and his masterful coup that was 9/11? Fuck holmes, you're dumber than a camel turd.
And mass conversion? Like what? 4 people? Where's your study?
They found out the truth by reading the koran? :lol: I see you're going to be a lot of fun.
Ok I'll bite, what truth did they find out? :popcorn:

So you think Americans were converting to islam because they love Osama and his masterful coup?:eek: These are non-Muslims we're talking about, becoming Muslims because they can think for themselves, and did the research needed come to a clear decision. Do you think the American people can't think for themselves?

Let's see, 350 million americans and 18 conversions? HOLY SHIT! IT'S A STAMPEDE!!!!!:banana:
How many white folks? :lmao:

Do I think that merruccans can't think for themselves? Is that a rhetorical question?

Please try to pay attention the the proof as in scriptural proof your subjects bring to the table.

I hope you will treat this lady with greater respect than you have male Muslim Americans in the past, Mr. Fitnah.

Perhaps you can contact your friend .
She may be having internet problems.
I would hate to think she would fold up her tent after one serious question.:lol:

I would hate to think she would fold up her tent after one serious question.:lol:

O, I imagine she's just busy. Not everyone "lives" at USMB, but I am happy you asked after her.

That was nice.

""Islam is the most misunderstood religion", "

I suspect that it is not so. the koran is very clear and straightforward about what islam is. anyone who has read it will know that it is an uncivilised faith, based upon a book riddled with errors, contradictions and brutality.

"Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom. 5:33"

that verse alone say much about islam.

This verse is concerning the rebels or terrorists who fight the whole people and want to create instability with terror and aggression.

They should be called to lay down arms or to be fought.

""Non muslims are NOT allowed to enter Mecca. It is against Saudi Law for a non muslim to enter into the Holy City.""

right on both counts. i have still been there and entered the "holy city". whatever that means!

i stayed in jeddah. its about a half hour drive to mecca. the road for non-muslim to by-pass mecca goes to the right, or did then. i believe that they are building another one at the moment.

i drove to mecca. they cannot stop every vehicle that goes to the "holy city".

"Please try to pay attention the the proof as in scriptural proof your subjects bring to the table. As in links to scripture, opinions of scholars ,that kind of thing."

I have seen virtually no proofs on these boards. nor any intelligent replies to points made in posts. childish ad hominem responses seem to be the norm so far.

best of luck trying to get an intelligent discussion going here.

Last edited:

I do have a life outside USMB, and sorry, I don't own a tent. I own a condo, and I've been busy all day helping with hearing and vision tests at the local elementary school, for the PTA. I don't see much use in providing links to scriptures, if you don't even accept the actual scriptural quotes with which I've bothered to respond, and as far as opinions of scholars go, you don't seem to accept those either. What's your purpose in even engaging in this thread, if you assume that everything that comes out of a Muslim's mouth is a lie, or I am somehow uninformed about my own beliefs.

5:33 - "Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom."

Freeman says: " This verse is concerning the rebels or terrorists who fight the whole people and want to create instability with terror and aggression."

thats not true. it doesnt say that at all. it is very clear, ""Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off..."

that verse says nothing about rebels or terrorists. in fact rebels may be right to fight against such an injunction. its not so long ago that americans were rebels.

but that verse is about terrorism in a way. it is designed to terrorize people into obedience. to frighten them into doing as they are told, to not question this religion. it is a verse designed to terrorize.

Freeman says : "They should be called to lay down arms or to be fought."

surely anyone who wants to live in a free, democratic, civilized society would fight against something as horrible as that?

why do so few islamic nations apply shariah law. it is because they find it so horrifying. they revolt against using it. as would any normal human being.

"(they) will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off".

would you actually do that to another human being? would you even do that to an animal?

i certainly wouldnt. i dont think that many people would do such a thing to an animal or to their fellow man.

you claim that your koran is the word of god. but if there is a god, (i'm certain there isnt) he should be more intelligent and civilized than we are, not less.

I do have a life outside USMB, and sorry, I don't own a tent. I own a condo, and I've been busy all day helping with hearing and vision tests at the local elementary school, for the PTA. I don't see much use in providing links to scriptures, if you don't even accept the actual scriptural quotes with which I've bothered to respond, and as far as opinions of scholars go, you don't seem to accept those either. What's your purpose in even engaging in this thread, if you assume that everything that comes out of a Muslim's mouth is a lie, or I am somehow uninformed about my own beliefs.

Mr. Fitnah has a fixation, I love freedom. Nothing else interests him....he only wants to denigrate Islam. If it amuses you to reply, be my guest, but he will never accept anything you have to say as truthful unless he can twist it to his "purpose".

I'm sure you have met his kind before.

5:33 - "Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom."

Freeman says: " This verse is concerning the rebels or terrorists who fight the whole people and want to create instability with terror and aggression."

thats not true. it doesnt say that at all. it is very clear, ""Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off..."

that verse says nothing about rebels or terrorists. in fact rebels may be right to fight against such an injunction. its not so long ago that americans were rebels.

but that verse is about terrorism in a way. it is designed to terrorize people into obedience. to frighten them into doing as they are told, to not question this religion. it is a verse designed to terrorize.

Freeman says : "They should be called to lay down arms or to be fought."

surely anyone who wants to live in a free, democratic, civilized society would fight against something as horrible as that?

why do so few islamic nations apply shariah law. it is because they find it so horrifying. they revolt against using it. as would any normal human being.

"(they) will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off".

would you actually do that to another human being? would you even do that to an animal?

i certainly wouldnt. i dont think that many people would do such a thing to an animal or to their fellow man.

you claim that your koran is the word of god. but if there is a god, (i'm certain there isnt) he should be more intelligent and civilized than we are, not less.

I see Mr. Fitnah has a new friend. Charming.

Mr. Fitnah has a fixation, I love freedom. Nothing else interests him....he only wants to denigrate Islam. If it amuses you to reply, be my guest, but he will never accept anything you have to say as truthful unless he can twist it to his "purpose".

Why dont you let the chip fall off your shoulder for awhile and let things play out .
If she has an opinion on Islam and has the scripture to back it up, I have no problem with it.
She will need to provide the hadith qiyas tafsir or fatwa to back up her point of view just like I do.

Why dont you let the chip fall off your shoulder for awhile and let things play out .
If she has an opinion on Islam and has the scripture to back it up, I have no problem with it.
She will need to provide the hadith qiyas tafsir or fatwa to back up her point of view just like I do.

I would love to think you will be honest with her in ways you have failed to be with Kalam or Sunni Man, Mr. Fitnah. If you are, no will applaud louder than I.

I do have a life outside USMB, and sorry, I don't own a tent.
Folding up the tent is what the carnies do when they blow out of town.

I own a condo, and I've been busy all day helping with hearing and vision tests at the local elementary school, for the PTA.
Im glad you decided to join us.
I don't see much use in providing links to scriptures,
If you want your opinion to carry any intellectual weight and be trusted as representing Islamic thought I recommend you should try it out.

if you don't even accept the actual scriptural quotes with which I've bothered to respond,
Link

and as far as opinions of scholars go, you don't seem to accept those either.
Link.

What's your purpose in even engaging in this thread, if you assume that everything that comes out of a Muslim's mouth is a lie, or I am somehow uninformed about my own beliefs.
You are here as Madeline's champion. Your responses will determine whether you are a liar or uninformed or both or neither .

Mr. Fitnah wrote in part:

You are here as Madeline's champion. Your responses will determine whether you are a liar or uninformed or both or neither .

Wrong-o, Mr. Fitnah. I love freedom is here as herself, to enjoy USMB just as anyone else does.

And since when do I need someone to "champion" me?

You invited her here, She may not be your hired gun that she will "school me on Islam ".
Thats fine.
You should get one.

I was honest with Kalam and sunni , they just did not have the scriptural facts to back up their opinions.
If I express an opinion about Islam .I can prove it.

You invited her here, She may not be your hired gun that she will "school me on Islam ".
Thats fine.
You should get one.

I was honest with Kalam and sunni , they just did not have the scriptural facts to back up their opinions.

In point of fact, I did not invite I love freedom, Mr. Fitnah. Someone from USMB went to the Grove Report where her piece was first published and posted a nasty comment along with a link to this thread. She looked, found this board, and decided to join -- all by herself.

The "learned Muslim" who helped me write the Op in "Do Faithful Muslims Lie?" is a man I know from an entirely different connection.

It's the height of arrogance for a non-muslim to act like he knows more about Islam than a practicing Muslim.

Now we have three practicing Muslims here. How wonderful.

Thats fine.
You should get one.

In point of fact, I did not invite I love freedom, Mr. Fitnah. Someone from USMB went to the Grove Report where her piece was first published and posted a nasty comment along with a link to this thread. She looked, found this board, and decided to join -- all by herself.

The "learned Muslim" who helped me write the Op in "Do Faithful Muslims Lie?" is a man I know from an entirely different connection.
you may not recall posting on the board with the next time you'll buy the damn cookies sig but I do recall you doing so .
Is this the nasty post that pointed to the board?
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture2462-gscout.gif

Theresa McCune: This is What I am | Grove Report

Give it a rest.

Forum List

Back