This Is What I Am: A Muslim American Explains

Mr. Fitnah wrote:

you may not recall posting on the board with the next time you'll buy the damn cookies sig but I do recall you doing so .

Of course I remember my old sig...I only changed it a few weeks ago.

I don't get what you are driving at.

Mr. Fitnah wrote:

you may not recall posting on the board with the next time you'll buy the damn cookies sig but I do recall you doing so .

You dont get what Im driving at after I posted an image of a post you made on the grove report
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture2462-gscout.gif

pointing to your USmessageboard thread? after you just said

In point of fact, I did not invite I love freedom, Mr. Fitnah. Someone from USMB went to the Grove Report where her piece was first published and posted a nasty comment along with a link to this thread. She looked, found this board, and decided to join -- all by herself.
Theresa McCune: This is What I am | Grove Report
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...m-a-muslim-american-explains.html#post2787297

Really ?
Are your serous ?
You dont get what Im driving at?

Last edited:
Mr. Fitnah wrote:

You dont get what Im driving at after I posted an image of a post you made on the grove report
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture2462-gscout.gif

pointing to your USmessageboard thread? after you just said

In point of fact, I did not invite I love freedom, Mr. Fitnah. Someone from USMB went to the Grove Report where her piece was first published and posted a nasty comment along with a link to this thread. She looked, found this board, and decided to join -- all by herself.
Theresa McCune: This is What I am | Grove Report
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...m-a-muslim-american-explains.html#post2787297

Really ?
Are your serous ?
You dont get what Im driving at?

Well, I'll be damned. It sure looks that way. I was told by I love freedom someone left a nasty comment and a link back here, so I just assumed it was someone else.

Can't say I remember, and I did not contact her directly.....not that any of this is anyone else's business.

No, No of course not , the post with a girl scout bitch, so very much like your old sig line attached to a post pointing to your thread is all just an astonishing coincidence .
What are the odds?
Did you get to the Dr like I recommended ?

No, No of course not , the post with a girl scout bitch, so very much like your old sig line attached to a post pointing to your thread is all just an astonishing coincidence .
What are the odds?
Did you get to the Dr like I recommended ?

WHAT is this obsession you have with how I love freedom found her way to USMB? Scared of a girl, Mr. Fitnah?

It has nothing to do with how "I love freedom" found her way here..
It is about veracity, your veracity , and now you have called hers into question.

It has nothing to do with how "I love freedom" found her way here..
It is about veracity, your veracity , and now you have called hers into question.

How has anything I wrote called someone else's veracity into question? You seem to be desperate for some way to smear I love freedom, Mr. Fitnah.

I dunno if I posted on the Grove Report, because I can't remember. I don't know if I love freedom meant the post you imaged, because it didn't seem to be nasty. Mebbe she did...who knows?

Ask HER when she next is here.

Although if she does not care to be nagged to death, she'll just say what I should have: This is none of your damned business.

WHAT is this obsession you have with how I love freedom found her way to USMB? Scared of a girl, Mr. Fitnah?
Mr. Fitnuts is just feeling very insecure.

Cause a muslim woman came to the board and exposed him for the wannabe that he really is.

I really admire her for how quickly she put Mr. Fitnuts in his place.

Mr Fitnah--you should be careful

Some of us have fans--and will use certain tags to identify themselves with us.

Just saying, there is a possibility that the people you are referring to are not the same--i.e. Madeline. If that is the point you are trying to make.

Thanks Mr. Chaos that is something to consider in many cases. Just not in this one.
Madeline has a reputation for outragous obvious lies .I always get a kick out of explioting them.
I did not imagine she would be such a disgrace as to blame her crazy on "I love freedom" ,live and learn.

Perhaps you can contact your friend .
She may be having internet problems.
I would hate to think she would fold up her tent after one serious question.:lol:

I do have a life outside USMB, and sorry, I don't own a tent. I own a condo, and I've been busy all day helping with hearing and vision tests at the local elementary school, for the PTA. I don't see much use in providing links to scriptures, if you don't even accept the actual scriptural quotes with which I've bothered to respond, and as far as opinions of scholars go, you don't seem to accept those either. What's your purpose in even engaging in this thread, if you assume that everything that comes out of a Muslim's mouth is a lie, or I am somehow uninformed about my own beliefs.

Mr. Fitnah has a fixation, I love freedom. Nothing else interests him....he only wants to denigrate Islam. If it amuses you to reply, be my guest, but he will never accept anything you have to say as truthful unless he can twist it to his "purpose".

I'm sure you have met his kind before.

Yes, a few times. In fact, I have already written another piece to be published on the Grove Report entitled "You Can't Handle The Truth", but they are waiting to publish it, as the two previous ones are still hot. I wrote it several weeks ago, right after the last one, and with a particularly unpleasant former co-worker in mind. I wrote the piece as a reaction to the way so many people in the media are refering to Muslims AND Americans, as if we are separate, different, removed, like it's not possible to be both. I'm an all American, and proud of it.

Mr. Fitnah wrote in part:

You are here as Madeline's champion. Your responses will determine whether you are a liar or uninformed or both or neither .

Wrong-o, Mr. Fitnah. I love freedom is here as herself, to enjoy USMB just as anyone else does.

And since when do I need someone to "champion" me?

I looked for it again, and couldn't find it, but I think it was Hister; not 100% sure. There were only 9 pages then.

Forum List

Back