This is what trump has coming in the fall

The orange scum has not made anyone’s life better except his own.
  • Since Trump took office, more than 7 million new jobs have been created. Unemployment has fallen from 4.8 percent to 3.5 percent, with African American and Hispanic unemployment at historic lows. In sharp contrast to the Obama era, the labor force has been growing rather than shrinking. More Americans are now working than ever before…
  • Given that no president running for reelection in the postwar era has been defeated with unemployment at less than 7.4 percent, the record of Trump on the jobs front alone sets him as a formidable candidate for reelection…
  • Moreover, Trump signed into law the Tax Cut and Jobs Act two years ago. Though Democrats derided it as a sop to the wealthy, a study showed that an average family of four earning the median annual income of $73,000 received a cut in federal income taxes of more than $2,000…
  • Since Trump was elected, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has soared by more than 50 percent to more than 28,000 points. The S&P 500 has climbed by more than 50 percent to more than 3,200 points. The Nasdaq composite has risen by more than 70 percent to more than 8,800 points. If you think those gains go only to elites, think again, as about 100 million people have 401(k)s and 42 million households have individual retirement accounts. They know who is putting more money in their wallets and who is making it easier to save for retirement and pay for college for their kids…
Why Donald Trump will win 2020

He certainly hasn’t made life better for white trash trump trash like you

LOL. Lookie here you little crackwhore, if you think those names bother me you are sadly mistaken. After fighting for my country in combat and serving in the military, my self-esteem is rock solid. All the names in the world cannot crack it. So feel free to call me every name you can think of. I am a winner. I know for a fact that I am ten times the person you are.

Now, little house negros like IM2 have no self esteem because he's a loser, he's a failure, he's a whiner, he's a bitch, he has been taught to blame everyone else for his own sad pathetic failure, just like you.

So, be advised: Trump will win, he will serve 4 more years, he will continue doing wonderful things, and you can just go on giving ten dollar blowjobs at the local crackhouse.

trump is not going to like the fall campaign.

This is what he has coming and then some.

These ads are going to rain on trump for 3 months.

This is what is happening to senators who protect trump.

This ain't 2016. trump is about to get fried.

Opinion | We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated

In other words the Democrats are going to continue their temper tantrum over the 2016 election. No surprise there.

Nothing new there. A lot of the losers in the Republican Party are resentful of President Trump's success.

No, that's not what is happening here. If trump was so successful, they would be on his side.

No, these are bitter men who couldn't get a job in the Trump WH and have been having temper tantrums ever since.

You will learn this fall..

“I am concerned that if we do not impeach this president, then he will get reelected,” Democratic Representative Al Green of Texas said this spring, explaining his support for impeaching President Trump, long before the phone call with the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that is at the heart of the current saga. Given all the accomplishments of the White House to date, it is easy to see why so many Democrats share that sentiment with Green.

Start with the state of the economy. Ronald Reagan, in his 1980 debate with Jimmy Carter, famously suggested people ask themselves before casting their votes, “Are you better off than you were four years ago? Is it easier for you to go buy things in the stores than it was four years ago? Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was four years ago?” He understood what political scientists and campaign operatives have known for decades. When it comes to deciding factors at the polls, perceived economic health stands, for many voters, at the top of the list.

Since Trump took office, more than 7 million new jobs have been created. Unemployment has fallen from 4.8 percent to 3.5 percent, with African American and Hispanic unemployment at historic lows. In sharp contrast to the Obama era, the labor force has been growing rather than shrinking. More Americans are now working than ever before. Even with the largest workforce in our history, there are more job openings looking for employees to fill them than prospective employees looking for jobs.

LOL. Fuck off house negro. Go shine your master's shoes.

Trump will win and make your life better whether you like it or not.

trump is about to get hammered. You sucked on my house negro and liked the juice.

The time has come for trump. His days are numbered.

They are indeed.

5 X 365 = 1,800 days.

Give or take a few.
He has about 250 days.

Till he gets his next 1,600...suck on it.

trump is about to get hammered. You sucked on my house negro and liked the juice.

How much worse can it be? I gotta tell you. Trump is like the old U.S. Marine recruitment commercial where a Marine has a sword and is fighting off all comers. Politics are dirty. Progs are caustic.
I agree that he's a fake wannabe warrior whose really a pussy draft dodger

It's looking more like Trump will be reelected in 2020
It's looking more like Trump will be reelected in 2020

With the election year now underway, President Trump is no doubt beatable — and yet, it’s starting to feel more and more like he’ll get reelected.

The obstacles to Trump winning in 2020 should not be ignored. To start, in 2016, he only beat the highly unpopular Hillary Clinton in the Electoral College by winning three key swing states by less than 1%. In 2018, all three of them, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan turned against Republicans. Trump also has historically low approval ratings and has been consistently trailing Democratic front-runner Joe Biden in general election matchups.

But at the same time, there are several factors that increasingly look to be playing in Trump’s favor.

One, the economy. Predictions about the United States being on the brink of a recession have not borne out yet. Instead, unemployment has remained at a 50-year low of 3.5%. Since Trump took office, the unemployment rate has averaged 3.9% — lower than any president at a comparable point in office since data started being kept in 1948. Recent data also undermines the Democratic argument that the gains have been limited to the very top. It makes it harder to run a “change” campaign in the face of such strong economic performance.

Two, foreign policy. Despite Democratic warnings, Trump’s decision to kill Iranian terrorist leader Qassem Soleimani did not trigger a war with Iran. Instead, when Iran retaliated without causing U.S. casualties, Trump prudently declared victory and avoided further escalation. To this point in his presidency, Trump has militarily intervened less than Barack Obama did. Under Trump’s leadership, the U.S. also managed to roll back the Islamic State and kill their leader, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi.

Three, impeachment has proven to be largely a bust for Democrats. Regardless of how one feels about the merits of the case itself, politically speaking, months of impeachment news has not significantly moved public opinion. At about 45%, Trump’s approval rating is within a point of where it was in September when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi launched impeachment hearings. Support for removal from office is heavily correlated with people’s underlying feelings about Trump.

Four, Democratic candidates don’t seem ready to take on Trump. While Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have taken extreme policy positions that will be a liability in a general election, Biden has been showing signs of his advanced age. This was apparent in the January Democratic debate, which will be remembered for Warren and Sanders stabbing each other. Former Obama green jobs adviser Van Jones lamented on CNN after the debate: "I want to say that tonight for me was dispiriting. Democrats have to do better than what we saw tonight. There was nothing I saw tonight that would be able to take Donald Trump out."

In other words the Democrats are going to continue their temper tantrum over the 2016 election. No surprise there.

Nothing new there. A lot of the losers in the Republican Party are resentful of President Trump's success.
No, that's not what is happening here. If trump was so successful, they would be on his side.
No, these are bitter men who couldn't get a job in the Trump WH and have been having temper tantrums ever since.
You will learn this fall..
Forget the fall. You guys can try again in 2024.

https://theblogsource.com/contact-us/f/diamond-and-silk-black-voter-support-for-trump-surging 6

President Donald Trump’s support among black voters continues to grow amidst record low unemployment rates, a strong economy, and legislation targeting the advancement of black American small businesses (Zogby Analytics Survey). With a 30 percent approval rating among black voters, Trump is on the verge of delivering a red tsunami on November 3rd 2020 when he is reelected for his second term.

Decades of failed legislation enforced by Democrats has left black Americans displaced and in broken communities, saturated with crime and high murder rates, with families ravaged by poverty and prison. Unlike the previous Democrat administrations, President Trump did not forget about black Americans. His criminal justice reform has had an immediate impact, turning back the clock on Democrat legislation that contributed to the mass incarceration of millions of black Americans.

In addition, President Trump has championed legislation that is opening opportunity zones for minority businesses, and removed Democrat boundaries that limited school choice for the children of black mothers. Fake news pundits are deceptively quoting a Washington Post-Ipsos poll to further divide black voters with statistics that focuses on racism, while distracting them from the fact that President Trump’s administration is in the forefront of tackling the major issues affecting black Americans.

Mean while, three separate polls (Emerson, Rasmussen, and Marist) all show Donald Trump with a 30 percent or higher approval rating among black voters. Black American voters are “woke” and President Donald J. Trump is paving the way to tackle the issues that Democrats have used for decades to keep black Americans dependent on hand outs and false promises.

Even the left is crying over the stable of losers they have to run against him.

He might not win...but he's got a very good chance.

That's not happening. Just watch what happens to trump in the fall. He's about the get blasted by the democratic nominee. Independent democratic billionaires and at least 2 groups of republicans, one of which are professionals on campaign strategy. trump is about to get chewed up.

Yes Republican strategists that have lost elections.

Lol, you know the Trump rally in New Jersey, 25% of the crowd were registered democrats? Oh, and they waited for days to get in. So don't tell me they were just there for laughs.

That event was held in a republican district.

25% of the crowd was registered democrats. Your party is in trouble, if Trump wins over 25% of your party he wins the popular vote in a landslide. Thank you Pelosi and Schiff!

You don't have to worry about that happening. People tend to go watch a president when he comes to their town.

Lol, they won't wait for days if they don't like him.

Yep, with Democrats running on Free College, Free Medicare for illegals, and a Green Deal...what could possibly go wrong.

Who knows? A Fruman trial, a Parnas plea bargain, a Giuliani deposition (or worse) in both, a Bolton book, more revelations the Senate made every effort to avoid learning. A president with the credibility Trump has so richly earned. The fading sugar high of a giant tax cut. A Democrat who tacks toward the center and appears remotely sane. More insane tweet storms. Could be anything.
You sound just like the strategy planners from Hillary's losing campaign.

You sound like someone who doesn't know 10 months is a long time in politics.

Yep, with Democrats running on Free College, Free Medicare for illegals, and a Green Deal...what could possibly go wrong.

Who knows? A Fruman trial, a Parnas plea bargain, a Giuliani deposition (or worse) in both, a Bolton book, more revelations the Senate made every effort to avoid learning. A president with the credibility Trump has so richly earned. The fading sugar high of a giant tax cut. A Democrat who tacks toward the center and appears remotely sane. More insane tweet storms. Could be anything.
You sound just like the strategy planners from Hillary's losing campaign.

You sound like someone who doesn't know 10 months is a long time in politics.
Not so long if the Democrats continue to rely on bashing Trump as Hillary did in 2016 and as you are suggesting they should this year.

again !! hey everybody a left wing nut is saying Trumps time is up again ! how many times have we heard that crap in the last 3yrs ...i guess yall are giving up on throwing him out and now you think Biden or more likely Sanders is going to beat him in 2020 ! lol ! you are going to be a very angry and triggered communist after 2020 as the country continues to prosper.

The orange scum has not made anyone’s life better except his own.
  • Since Trump took office, more than 7 million new jobs have been created. Unemployment has fallen from 4.8 percent to 3.5 percent, with African American and Hispanic unemployment at historic lows. In sharp contrast to the Obama era, the labor force has been growing rather than shrinking. More Americans are now working than ever before…
  • Given that no president running for reelection in the postwar era has been defeated with unemployment at less than 7.4 percent, the record of Trump on the jobs front alone sets him as a formidable candidate for reelection…
  • Moreover, Trump signed into law the Tax Cut and Jobs Act two years ago. Though Democrats derided it as a sop to the wealthy, a study showed that an average family of four earning the median annual income of $73,000 received a cut in federal income taxes of more than $2,000…
  • Since Trump was elected, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has soared by more than 50 percent to more than 28,000 points. The S&P 500 has climbed by more than 50 percent to more than 3,200 points. The Nasdaq composite has risen by more than 70 percent to more than 8,800 points. If you think those gains go only to elites, think again, as about 100 million people have 401(k)s and 42 million households have individual retirement accounts. They know who is putting more money in their wallets and who is making it easier to save for retirement and pay for college for their kids…

He certainly hasn’t made life better for white trash trump trash like you

LOL. Lookie here you little crackwhore, if you think those names bother me you are sadly mistaken. After fighting for my country in combat and serving in the military, my self-esteem is rock solid. All the names in the world cannot crack it. So feel free to call me every name you can think of. I am a winner. I know for a fact that I am ten times the person you are.

Now, little house negros like IM2 have no self esteem because he's a loser, he's a failure, he's a whiner, he's a bitch, he has been taught to blame everyone else for his own sad pathetic failure, just like you.

So, be advised: Trump will win, he will serve 4 more years, he will continue doing wonderful things, and you can just go on giving ten dollar blowjobs at the local crackhouse.

I'm a sad pathetic man with a graduate level education who has built 3 organizations and am now retired. I didn't spread my legs to get upward mobility and I don't live off the good graces of my partner like terri. I don't have to blame shit, the facts support me. All the ad hominems on earth can't change the recorded public policies that support my arguments. trump has done nothing for blacks. He has created fewer jobs than Obama. The unemployment rate was dropping when he took office and it was that 6 percent drop in the national unemployment rate and the 12 percent drop in black unemployment during Obama that created what trump once had.

We are facing a declining economy with trillion dollar annual deficits. A second trump term will not be what you think. So here we have terri, recipient of government paychecks talking shit. You have really got to be stupid to be non white or female and conservative. And while terri calls somebody a house negro, she is in here praising a rapist, a serial sexual assaulter, multiple adulterer who cheated on his wife while she was pregnant with his child. When a woman is in here worshipping such a man, that is the living high def example of a slave mentality.

..........HE IS PRESIDENT. He changed nothing. He did nothing. It is just talk.

Now what did you say loser?

And if he win in November what will be your explanation?

Forum List

Back