This is what trump has coming in the fall

Yep, with Democrats running on Free College, Free Medicare for illegals, and a Green Deal...what could possibly go wrong.

Who knows? A Fruman trial, a Parnas plea bargain, a Giuliani deposition (or worse) in both, a Bolton book, more revelations the Senate made every effort to avoid learning. A president with the credibility Trump has so richly earned. The fading sugar high of a giant tax cut. A Democrat who tacks toward the center and appears remotely sane. More insane tweet storms. Could be anything.
You sound just like the strategy planners from Hillary's losing campaign.

You sound like someone who doesn't know 10 months is a long time in politics.
Not so long if the Democrats continue to rely on bashing Trump as Hillary did in 2016 and as you are suggesting they should this year.

Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump. This ain't 2016. You are going to learn that.

Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump.........

LOLLL!! And you claim to have a big education? You speak like a child.

"I ran more yards in the game so I win. I win!! I win I win I win I win I win !!!"

"Sorry little Negro, you have to score more touchdowns and get more points to win, not run more yards."

"But I won!! I won I won I won I won I won I won I won !!!!"

"Okay. Now go away Buckwheat."

Yep, with Democrats running on Free College, Free Medicare for illegals, and a Green Deal...what could possibly go wrong.

Who knows? A Fruman trial, a Parnas plea bargain, a Giuliani deposition (or worse) in both, a Bolton book, more revelations the Senate made every effort to avoid learning. A president with the credibility Trump has so richly earned. The fading sugar high of a giant tax cut. A Democrat who tacks toward the center and appears remotely sane. More insane tweet storms. Could be anything.

Not so long if the Democrats continue to rely on bashing Trump as Hillary did in 2016 and as you are suggesting they should this year.

Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump. This ain't 2016. You are going to learn that.

All 3MM of Hillary victory margin came from CA where 6MM illegals voted

RINO’s who want to turn America over to the party of neo marxists?

who woulda thunk it?

11 days made a difference last time.

..........HE IS PRESIDENT. He changed nothing. He did nothing. It is just talk.

• Since Trump took office, more than 7 million new jobs have been created. Unemployment has fallen from 4.8 percent to 3.5 percent, with African American and Hispanic unemployment at historic lows. In sharp contrast to the Obama era, the labor force has been growing rather than shrinking. More Americans are now working than ever before…
  • Given that no president running for reelection in the postwar era has been defeated with unemployment at less than 7.4 percent, the record of Trump on the jobs front alone sets him as a formidable candidate for reelection…
  • Moreover, Trump signed into law the Tax Cut and Jobs Act two years ago. Though Democrats derided it as a sop to the wealthy, a study showed that an average family of four earning the median annual income of $73,000 received a cut in federal income taxes of more than $2,000…
  • Since Trump was elected, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has soared by more than 50 percent to more than 28,000 points. The S&P 500 has climbed by more than 50 percent to more than 3,200 points. The Nasdaq composite has risen by more than 70 percent to more than 8,800 points. If you think those gains go only to elites, think again, as about 100 million people have 401(k)s and 42 million households have individual retirement accounts. They know who is putting more money in their wallets and who is making it easier to save for retirement and pay for college for their kids…
Why Donald Trump will win 2020

Now what did you say loser?
I say this:
unembhjqz.jpg

Trump´s contribution: 0

But only because Hillary had no affirmative message for voters and Trump did.

But only because Hillary had no affirmative message for voters and Trump did.

Lock her up?

The president is elected by the states and not by the popular vote as the Constitution requires, so winning the popular vote is small solace for losing the election.

The president is elected by the states and not by the popular vote as the Constitution requires, so winning the popular vote is small solace for losing the election.

IM2 wants to change the rules

Yeah right. That's why this has only happened 5 times in 55 elections. Besides had trump lost like this you wouldn't be trying that excuse.

Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours
It's Trump's Booming Economy, Not Obama's | Investor's Business Daily

Barack Obama is on the road attempting to claim credit for the booming economy under President Trump. But the only thing Obama deserves credit for is making it easy for Trump to undo Obama's anti-growth policies.

Let's see if we have this right. For eight years, President Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in modern times. For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse.

But now that we're in the midst of a booming economy — which kicked in after Trump reversed almost all Obama's economic policies — we're supposed to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit.

Yep. That's precisely what Obama and his Amen Chorus in the press want us to believe. In his speech in Illinois last Friday, Obama complained that Republicans were taking credit for his work.

"When you hear how great the economy's doing right now, let's just remember when this recovery started," he said. "I mean, I'm glad it's continued, but … suddenly Republicans are saying it's a miracle."

This week, White House Council of Economic Advisers Chairman Kevin Hassett wisely set the record straight. At a briefing on Monday, he noted that just about every important economic indicator showed the economy was stalling out in Obama's last year.

Hassett explained that small business optimism had been on the decline before the November 2016 election. The percentage of businesses saying it's a good time to expand was, too. Business investment was stagnant. All those turned upward starting in 2017. Applications for new businesses are now well above the trend over Obama's entire second term, Hassett noted. And blue-collar jobs are growing faster than any time since the Reagan administration.

More: It's Trump's Booming Economy, Not Obama's | Investor's Business Daily

Yeah right. That's why this has only happened 5 times in 55 elections. Besides had trump lost like this you wouldn't be trying that excuse.

The rules is the rules kid, deal with it.
Whining like a little kid will get you nowhere.

Forum List

Back