This is what trump has coming in the fall

trump is not going to like the fall campaign.

This is what he has coming and then some.

These ads are going to rain on trump for 3 months.

This is what is happening to senators who protect trump.

This ain't 2016. trump is about to get fried.

Opinion | We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated

Oh, darn....those ads are almost as powerful as Michelle obummers hashtag campaign against the scumbags who kidnapped all of those girls.

You fools are so easily manipulated.

Latest Drudge Poll shows 76% of Americans do NOT want Trump Impeached....with the minority leftist extremist 24% still supporting Schiff's, Nadler's, & Pelosi's Coup attempt....

LOL. Fuck off house negro.
Trumpism, circa 2020.

Crack1958 shows his stupidity yet again.

I am no racist in the slightest. My brothers and sisters I fought with in the military will tell you that, asshole.

But IM2 chooses to live in the 50's, he's a page right out of the 50's, he says everything his KKK party slave masters tell him to say, so I call him what he wants to be: A house negro.

He acts like one so I call it like I see it.

For that matter, you're sort of a house negro yourself.

trump is about to get hammered........

Hush up now Kunta Kinte. LOLLLLLLL
You need to quit hoeing for trump cause he won't pay you after he grabs your pussy.

You see fool, there is such a thing as fact. Fact1. A republican president ended reconstruction. Check out Rutherford Hayes. 2. Republican Supreme court justices wrote the opinions that overturned the 1875 civil rights act. 3.The majority of votes for separate but equal were republicans. 4.It was 2 republicans that proposed Lincoln provide reparations for slave owners. 5.Republicans were complicit in 100 years of apartheid in America. 6.And in 1964 & 1965 a democrat signed what amounts to our second emancipation proclamation. Terri, you ignorant slut, you fell for the republican lie.

So go on and change back to the bottle Aunt Jemima.

upload_2020-1-30_12-10-49.jpeg

Latest Drudge Poll shows 76% of Americans do NOT want Trump Impeached....with the minority leftist extremist 24% still supporting Schiff's, Nadler's, & Pelosi's Coup attempt....
foxpoll.jpg

Trumpism, circa 2020.

I am no racist in the slightest. My brothers and sisters I fought with in the military will tell you that, asshole.

But IM2 chooses to live in the 50's, he's a page right out of the 50's, he says everything his KKK party slave masters tell him to say, so I call him what he wants to be: A house negro.

You need to quit hoeing for trump cause he won't pay you after he grabs your pussy.

You see fool, there is such a thing as fact. Fact1. A republican president ended reconstruction. Check out Rutherford Hayes. 2. Republican Supreme court justices wrote the opinions that overturned the 1875 civil rights act. 3.The majority of votes for separate but equal were republicans. 4.It was 2 republicans that proposed Lincoln provide reparations for slave owners. 5.Republicans were complicit in 100 years of apartheid in America. 6.And in 1964 & 1965 a democrat signed what amounts to our second emancipation proclamation. Terri, you ignorant slut, you fell for the republican lie.

View attachment 303442

You're the one getting your pussy squeezed. And you are so ignorant you let it happen.

You are an economic slave, and proud to be one apparently .

Infants need direction. You prove that with every post.

foxpoll.jpg

Big whoop. The shrilary is a shoe in. Remember that? In other words, polls are useless save to influence morons. Like you.

Oh, darn....those ads are almost as powerful as Michelle obummers hashtag campaign against the scumbags who kidnapped all of those girls.

That isn't the case. If I were, I'd be a trump supporter. You will learn come fall.

foxpoll.jpg
I believe he should be removed from office, too......when his 2nd term is done we can walk him out the front door where a parade for being the best President in the last 50+ years will be waiting / going on.

:p

That isn't the case. If I were, I'd be a trump supporter. You will learn come fall.

You already got bitch slapped once, darling. What are you going to do when you get slapped again?

no poll is worth its salt unless it kisses trumps fat ass .

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trumpism, circa 2020.

View attachment 303442

You're the one getting your pussy squeezed. And you are so ignorant you let it happen.

Go drink your formula. Terri will be in to burp you.

Because you are terribly misinformed.

And this is what it looks like when a house negro's head explodes and cannot compute that the world outside is the opposite of what his Democrat masters said it was. Black conservatives, Candace Owens, Clarence Thomas, Trump giving blacks the lowest unemployment ever and the most jobs ever, blacks prospering and returning to the Party of Lincoln.....
.....Toby, didn't your masters tell you that the Republicans freed the slaves? LOL

You're such a stupid dope. You're like a lawn jockey, stuck in one spot and too thick to learn.

s-l640.jpg

Trumpism, circa 2020.

View attachment 303442

Ummmmmm, you were the one in the tank for the shrilary.

Dummy

foxpoll.jpg

Big whoop. The shrilary is a shoe in. Remember that? In other words, polls are useless save to influence morons. Like you.
You are saying that in reference to the drudge poll. Besides, this ain't 2016.

You are saying that in reference to the drudge poll. Besides, this ain't 2016.
No, its 2020, and the Democrats still have NO crime, NO evidence, NO witnesses, NO 2020 candidate who can win, and are STILL trying to steal TWO elections....

In other words the Democrats are going to continue their temper tantrum over the 2016 election. No surprise there.

Trumpism, circa 2020.

View attachment 303442

Ummmmmm, you were the one in the tank for the shrilary.

Dummy

So were the majority of people that actually voted.

trumpclintonpopelectoralvote.gif

Forum List

Back