This is what trump has coming in the fall

Trump´s contribution: 0

You are officially retarded. Go take your meds.

4 October 2019 - US unemployment rate falls to 50-year low of 3.5%
US jobless rate falls to 50-year low

Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours
It's Trump's Booming Economy, Not Obama's | Investor's Business Daily
Investors Business Daily

MixedFactual-1.jpg

right031.png

A factual search reveals numerous failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers. Here are a few of the many we found:

Overall, we would rate Investors Business Daily Right Biased based on right leaning economic and market positions. We would also give them a High factual rating on strictly investing and market news. However, editorially IBT is clearly a Questionable source with promotion of right wing conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

Investors Business Daily - Media Bias/Fact Check

You sound like someone who doesn't know 10 months is a long time in politics.
Not so long if the Democrats continue to rely on bashing Trump as Hillary did in 2016 and as you are suggesting they should this year.

Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump. This ain't 2016. You are going to learn that.
The president is elected by the states and not by the popular vote as the Constitution requires, so winning the popular vote is small solace for losing the election.
Yeah right. That's why this has only happened 5 times in 55 elections. Besides had trump lost like this you wouldn't be trying that excuse.

The rules is the rules kid, deal with it.
Whining like a little kid will get you nowhere.
I'm not whining, but you would be if trump lost in the same way.

I'm a sad pathetic man.....

Now you're catching on.

I'm a sad pathetic man with a graduate level education who has built 3 organizations........

So you say. Prove it, lying bitch.

And whats an organization? Four dudes smoking crack in your living room doesn't count.

I am waiting for your proof
Pathetic. Everybody can read what I posted trump slave. Now go fetch massa trump some water.

You sound just like the strategy planners from Hillary's losing campaign.

Not so long if the Democrats continue to rely on bashing Trump as Hillary did in 2016 and as you are suggesting they should this year.

Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump. This ain't 2016. You are going to learn that.
The president is elected by the states and not by the popular vote as the Constitution requires, so winning the popular vote is small solace for losing the election.

IM2 wants to change the rules
You'd be the first for a rule change if trump lost like that.

Yeah right. That's why this has only happened 5 times in 55 elections. Besides had trump lost like this you wouldn't be trying that excuse.
There are no excuses to be made. Hillary massively outspent Trump but in the last days of the election seemed to forget that the president is elected by the states and not by the popular vote and quit campaigning in the swing states. Despite having no political experience Trump ran a much smarter campaign than Hillary and concentrated his efforts in the swing states and became president.

It had to go up.For it was at the bottom when he took over. It goes up and it goes down. Up and down. Government policies affect it though. Either way we can not ever squeeze the debt out again like we did in the early 1980's. Those quantative easings and the infrastructure bill that did no infrastructure combined with billions of dollars printed and thrown into the economy which we still do is something to worry about.

A rule change would require a Constitutional amendment and that's not going to happen. The president is chosen by the electoral college for the same reason that each state regardless of population receives two seats in the Senate, so that the less populous states would not be overwhelmed by the more populous states.

Yep, with Democrats running on Free College, Free Medicare for illegals, and a Green Deal...what could possibly go wrong.

Who knows? A Fruman trial, a Parnas plea bargain, a Giuliani deposition (or worse) in both, a Bolton book, more revelations the Senate made every effort to avoid learning. A president with the credibility Trump has so richly earned. The fading sugar high of a giant tax cut. A Democrat who tacks toward the center and appears remotely sane. More insane tweet storms. Could be anything.

Yep, we've definitely learned this ain't 2016...dumbass.

You're incorrect son, I never whine about the rules. Spent too much time Umpiring and Reffing Wrestling. The rules is the rules now stop crying.

Last edited:

There are no excuses to be made. Hillary massively outspent Trump but in the last days of the election seemed to forget that the president is elected by the states and not by the popular vote and quit campaigning in the swing states. Despite having no political experience Trump ran a much smarter campaign than Hillary and concentrated his efforts in the swing states and became president.
Hillary got more votes trump is president by fluke. Yet you guys act like hes a string candidate that's virtually unbeatable. He lost last time, I doubt the same set of circumstances happen in 2020 and his record is poor.

Hillary got more votes trump is president by fluke. Yet you guys act like hes a string candidate that's virtually unbeatable. He lost last time, I doubt the same set of circumstances happen in 2020 and his record is poor.

You are quite pathetic whining about te "popular Vote"

Actually, his job approval ratings have improved as the impeachment process has been going on, and will likely continue to improve. He is a much stronger candidate now than he was in 2016, and Biden and Sanders are not even as strong as candidates as Hillary was in 2016. There is no reason to doubt that Trump will another term.

Now you're catching on.

I'm a sad pathetic man with a graduate level education who has built 3 organizations........

And whats an organization? Four dudes smoking crack in your living room doesn't count.

Pathetic. Everybody can read what I posted trump slave. Now go fetch massa trump some water.

No proof. As I thought. IM2 is just a stupid lying sack of shit

Now you're catching on.

No proof. As I thought. IM2 is just a stupid lying sack of shit

Yup, as always.

Forum List

Back