This is Why I Just Don't Like Cops

These cops who turned their backs for a second time really don't give a phlying phuck and they don't care if they start a race war. They'd rather be azzholes at a funeral, flip off their mayor and create problems instead of a solve them.

Wenjian Liu's Funeral Draws Thousands Of Officers, Supporters In Brooklyn
Wenjian Liu s Funeral Draws Thousands Of Officers Supporters In Brooklyn
Same we don't like thugs in office. Idiot.

de Blasio was ELECTED to office, idiot. He didn't do things like this to get there. Unedited iPhone video. You won't watch it because you can't handle it.

RAW: NYPD Cop Steals $1300 A Man During Stop-and-frisk | Caught On Camera

Posting video from another thread does little to support your lying, blithering fool.

But when a video supports something you believe I'm sure you're all in.

The video you posted doesn't support your lies.

The video in your post is not the one I posted. I have responded with the correct one.

My throwing of the bullshit flag has absolutely nothing to do with the amount. You could have said anything and I still wouldn't believe it. That you really think the amount was a factor in my determination of whether or not it was true shoots more holes in your story.

I fucking don't care about your determination. Believe what you want. Just because you haven't had a bad experience with a policeman doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others. Enjoy your echo chamber.
Criminals usually do have bad experiences with cops.

She has stated that she had run ins with police in many places and it's the fault of the police. She sounds like someone that can't keep a job wherever they go and it's always the employers fault even when the common denominator is the employee.

Can you pull a rabbit out of your ass?

If I made the claim that I could, best believe I would or not make the claim.

You certainly have no problem with pulling assumptions out of your ass.

Disrespectful and undisciplined; the new face of the NYPD.
Agreed, the cops can't assume that Deblasio was "helping" the anti-cop rallies, That is just flat-out assuming. This is so unprofessional of them to turn their backs to the MAYOR, whom the cops serve! Not all cops are bad, most do good and protect us, but this is just absurd.

And their job is to serve and protect who?

Not sure why you're playing this tedious game.

If you don't like cops, don't be afraid to say so.

It's not like you're alone here.

I don't like the excessive force I've been seeing lately, or the militarization of our police force, but I do believe there are still some good cops out there.

And I also think that it's very inappropriate to protest at a funeral.

Is there a reason you didn't answer my question of who the police are supposed to serve and protect? That should be an easy answer.

Happy to answer. They are supposed to protect citizens.

Even those who hate them.

And, since they're human, I won't be surprised if they choose not to in certain situations.

If they choose not to do the job they signed up for, they should be fired, just like everyone else who refuses to do their job.
What cops have disobeyed a direct order from the mayor?

Answer none

so they ARE still doing their jobs even for an asshole mayor who dislikes them

They have refused to follow the orders of Police Commissioner Bratton, idiot.

And, since they're human, I won't be surprised if they choose not to in certain situations.

Wouldn't they then be guilty of NOT performing their sworn duty to protect & serve?

What should then, be the consequence for that?

I don't like the excessive force I've been seeing lately, or the militarization of our police force, but I do believe there are still some good cops out there.

Is there a reason you didn't answer my question of who the police are supposed to serve and protect? That should be an easy answer.

If they choose not to do the job they signed up for, they should be fired, just like everyone else who refuses to do their job.

Answer none

Did he order them not to turn their backs or did he say it was inappropriate?

Moron.

Answer none

Are you talking to me? Because last time I checked the mayor can zap them out of the police force if he wanted to..

"These cops who turned their backs for a second time..."

Unwarranted, inappropriate, unprofessional.

Yet a scumbag like you will applaud the assholes who horrendously interrupted a 100 yr old WW II ceremony! Fuck Dd Blasio and fuck you!

These cops who turned their backs for a second time really don't give a phlying phuck and they don't care if they start a race war. They'd rather be azzholes at a funeral, flip off their mayor and create problems instead of a solve them.

slide_393330_4805320_free.jpg

A funeral is hardly an appropriate place to protest. These douchebags are no better than the Westboro Baptist Church nutters.

Big difference, the two officers would be proud of the actions of their brethren and would have supported their actions.

Wouldn't they then be guilty of NOT performing their sworn duty to protect & serve?

They'd have to face the "consequences", no doubt.

They're in a no-win situation, thanks to the PC Police.

They only have THEMSELVES to blame. For standing with bad cops.

They shouldn't go around choking people to death just because they can.

The American public won't stand for it, we just won't.

Cut out th "PC police" clap-trap, you're bigger than that.

That doesn't even make sense.

The dumb bastards think their childish little political games is cute. They don't seem to realize they're only hurting themselves.

Just like the dumb bastards that chanted for dead officers and got their wish? Just like the dumb bastards that during their protests damaged millions of dollars in property? Just like the dumb bastards that justified their violence during their protests? Just like the dumb bastards that protested in The Occupy Wall St. that illegally camped out on private parks and raped women's in their tent cities? Just like those that go into restaurants and harass customers because of their skin color?

A funeral is hardly an appropriate place to protest. These douchebags are no better than the Westboro Baptist Church nutters.

Big difference, the two officers would be proud of the actions of their brethren and would have supported their actions.

I guess it's safe to assume that every dead person wants a protest at their funeral...as long as "we" think it's for a good cause.

You don't know what those dead police officers would or would not approve of.

Back in the old days DeBlahblah would have been run out of town.
What did he do wrong, exactly?
That post right there proves you're either a dumb ass, a liar, or both.

Can't answer the question?

You're the one who doesn't know why cops turn their back on Mayor DeBlahblah. It's not about me answering your ignorance. If you don't know, find out and come back when you're equipped.

It's a simple question. You should be able to answer it

If it's so simple, you should already know. It's very easy to find. You need to step up your game. This one isn't working. Try education. Stupid moderator.

That's some debating skills you've got there.

I fucking don't care about your determination. Believe what you want. Just because you haven't had a bad experience with a policeman doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others. Enjoy your echo chamber.
Criminals usually do have bad experiences with cops.

She has stated that she had run ins with police in many places and it's the fault of the police. She sounds like someone that can't keep a job wherever they go and it's always the employers fault even when the common denominator is the employee.

Can you pull a rabbit out of your ass?

If I made the claim that I could, best believe I would or not make the claim.

You certainly have no problem with pulling assumptions out of your ass.

When I've asked for proof of a claim someone made, they asked me what kind and I told them, yet they didn't provide it while still making the claim, it's no longer an assumption that it didn't happen. Lack of proof on their part is proof enough for me to say it didn't happen.

Back in the old days DeBlahblah would have been run out of town.
That post right there proves you're either a dumb ass, a liar, or both.

Can't answer the question?

You're the one who doesn't know why cops turn their back on Mayor DeBlahblah. It's not about me answering your ignorance. If you don't know, find out and come back when you're equipped.

It's a simple question. You should be able to answer it

If it's so simple, you should already know. It's very easy to find. You need to step up your game. This one isn't working. Try education. Stupid moderator.

That's some debating skills you've got there.

Kiss my ass, you dishonest leftist trash.

Forum List

Back