This is Why I Just Don't Like Cops

When he needs one, he'll sure as hell call for one.

Because that is their fucking job. That's what they are paid to do!

So he doesn't like cops but he'll call them when he needs their help. That doesn't sound hypocritical at all.

Who says he doesn't like cops? Sounds like he doesn't like bad cops.

You think cops should only protect people they like? Should they act like they're doing everyone a favor, or is it their fucking job...what they are paid to do?

Cops are human. And I wouldn't blame them a bit for avoiding situations now.

Their jobs are important to them, but their lives and the safety of their families are also important.

If they're not doing their job, I guess we should quit paying them.

So he doesn't like cops but he'll call them when he needs their help. That doesn't sound hypocritical at all.

You think cops should only protect people they like? Should they act like they're doing everyone a favor, or is it their fucking job...what they are paid to do?

He says he doesn't like cops. Can't you read?

It's even in the title of the thread, "This is Why I Just Don't Like Cops".

Cops will and do protect everyone, as you said "it's there job".

When he doesn't like them, I would assume they would be the last people he would call.

He says he doesn't like cops. Can't you read?

It's even in the title of the thread, "This is Why I Just Don't Like Cops".

Cops will and do protect everyone, as you said "it's there job".

When he doesn't like them, I would assume they would be the last people he would call.

I was talking about the Mayor. The OP is not a "he."

Last edited:

Yeah, that's a good idea.

And their job is to serve and protect who?

Not sure why you're playing this tedious game.

If you don't like cops, don't be afraid to say so.

It's not like you're alone here.

I don't like the excessive force I've been seeing lately, or the militarization of our police force, but I do believe there are still some good cops out there.

And I also think that it's inappropriate to protest at a funeral.

Is there a reason you didn't answer my question of who the police are supposed to serve and protect? That should be an easy answer.

Last edited:

I don't like the excessive force I've been seeing lately, or the militarization of our police force, but I do believe there are still some good cops out there.

And I also think that it's very inappropriate to protest at a funeral.

Is there a reason you didn't answer my question of who the police are supposed to serve and protect? That should be an easy answer.

Happy to answer. They are supposed to protect citizens.

Even those who hate them.

And, since they're human, I won't be surprised if they choose not to in certain situations.

$300 was the max the machine would allow for withdrawal, Einstein. And the cop KNEW that, too.

My throwing of the bullshit flag has absolutely nothing to do with the amount. You could have said anything and I still wouldn't believe it. That you really think the amount was a factor in my determination of whether or not it was true shoots more holes in your story.

I fucking don't care about your determination. Believe what you want. Just because you haven't had a bad experience with a policeman doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others. Enjoy your echo chamber.
Criminals usually do have bad experiences with cops.

She has stated that she had run ins with police in many places and it's the fault of the police. She sounds like someone that can't keep a job wherever they go and it's always the employers fault even when the common denominator is the employee.

Can you pull a rabbit out of your ass?

If I made the claim that I could, best believe I would or not make the claim.

$300 was the max the machine would allow for withdrawal, Einstein. And the cop KNEW that, too.

My throwing of the bullshit flag has absolutely nothing to do with the amount. You could have said anything and I still wouldn't believe it. That you really think the amount was a factor in my determination of whether or not it was true shoots more holes in your story.

I fucking don't care about your determination. Believe what you want. Just because you haven't had a bad experience with a policeman doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others. Enjoy your echo chamber.
Criminals usually do have bad experiences with cops.

She has stated that she had run ins with police in many places and it's the fault of the police. She sounds like someone that can't keep a job wherever they go and it's always the employers fault even when the common denominator is the employee.

Can you pull a rabbit out of your ass?
Can you be any stupider?

Not low-lives. Their job is to protect people from low-lives which is exactly why some don't like them.

Meathead, now that's a perfect SN for you.

What a stupid ass comment.
Low lives usually don't like comments that points out they are low lives.
They do get quite defensive, although deep down inside they know what they are.

And, since they're human, I won't be surprised if they choose not to in certain situations.

If they choose not to do the job they signed up for, they should be fired, just like everyone else who refuses to do their job.

These cops who turned their backs for a second time really don't give a phlying phuck and they don't care if they start a race war. They'd rather be azzholes at a funeral, flip off their mayor and create problems instead of a solve them.

Wenjian Liu's Funeral Draws Thousands Of Officers, Supporters In Brooklyn
Wenjian Liu s Funeral Draws Thousands Of Officers Supporters In Brooklyn

Race war? You sound every bit as stupid as the most brain dead right wing racist dick heads on this forum.

The last race riots in the '60s were started by a black woman who was told to sit in the back of the bus, and another incident at a lunch counter where a group of blacks were refused service. Either you're too stupid to remember these things and the catalyst they created towards street violence or you're too young.

Now we've got blacks and cops shooting each other. How do you think that is going to work out?

These cops who turned their backs for a second time really don't give a phlying phuck and they don't care if they start a race war. They'd rather be azzholes at a funeral, flip off their mayor and create problems instead of a solve them.

Wenjian Liu's Funeral Draws Thousands Of Officers, Supporters In Brooklyn
Wenjian Liu s Funeral Draws Thousands Of Officers Supporters In Brooklyn
Same we don't like thugs in office. Idiot.

de Blasio was ELECTED to office, idiot. He didn't do things like this to get there. Unedited iPhone video. You won't watch it because you can't handle it.

RAW: NYPD Cop Steals $1300 A Man During Stop-and-frisk | Caught On Camera

Posting video from another thread does little to support your lying, blithering fool.

But when a video supports something you believe I'm sure you're all in.

The video you posted doesn't support your lies.

Then I guess you are blind as well as deaf and dumb.

If they choose not to do the job they signed up for, they should be fired, just like everyone else who refuses to do their job.
What cops have disobeyed a direct order from the mayor?

Answer none

so they ARE still doing their jobs even for an asshole mayor who dislikes them

Forum List

Back