This is why NFL is Bullshit. Boycott these Pampered Pansy's

The NFL is so busy fucking VIRTUE SIGNALING they are not equipped to handle these 300 pound CHILDREN!!!

FUCK THE NFL. NEVER WATCH AGAIN!!!
The only NFL I have an interest in is games from the 70’s and 80’s and the decades before that when the game was not tainted and a corrupt cartel as it is now,just buy games from yesteryear over the net is all I’ have to with the NFL anymore.the owners really corrupted the game starting in the late 90’s and have done so even worse since then.

I have to laugh at this. Go into any large corporation and you're going to hear the same thing. Fuck you racists, I'm watching football.

The owners and the black players are equally guilty of ruining the sport
If you are talking about the kneeling I always say that’s a silly reason to stop watching it. My reasons make sense,the two beefs I have and why I stopped watching like ten years ago is the patriots getting away with cheating all the time and the other owners did nothing about it,that’s what I meant without saying it that the game is tainted now cause of that,the final nail in the coffin for the nfl for me even more so was when the niners,chargers,and raiders left their cities they played at for over five decades for unproven markets turning the game into a circus.

Because of that I refer to it as the no fan loyalty league.i thought all that relocation bs crap had finally stopped back in the ninetys but it’s still alive and kicking I see. The NFL has become a sad state of affairs when the owners priority’s are putting shiny brand new state of the art stadiums ahead of decades of history and tradition.

I mean you just don’t take the raiders out of Oakland,that’s criminal.You don’t do that anymore than you take the packers out of Green Bay or the Yankees out of the Bronx in New York.The names Oakland and raiders just go together like peanut butter and jelly.They aren’t the raiders if they don’t play in Oakland,their just not,They never fit in when they were in LA and they are an even worse fit in Vegas.

the final nail in the coffin for the nfl for me even more so was when the niners,chargers,and raiders left their cities they played at for over five decades for unproven markets turning the game into a circus.
Blame the demigods in black robes for that

Al Davis sued the league over that very issue and won

since then teams have been free to come and go as they please

for me it will always be about disrespect for our flag and our country

I dont suborn lies about America

and the black lives matter movement is a damn lie

I have to laugh at this. Go into any large corporation and you're going to hear the same thing. Fuck you racists, I'm watching football.

Not wanting to be insulted, is not being "Wacist" you retarded asshole.

But yes, the same mindset is widespread on corporate culture. That does not make is ok, you fucking retard.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your brain.

You racists are pathetic. The players have nothing to do with this. The allegations are against front office staff. And it appears they are all white men. The NFL won't miss money because some racists decide to boycott.

Forum List

Back