🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is why Obama lied about Benghazi

TD, no offense, but when it comes to this topic, you have totally gone off the deep end into nutter land. Your posting and your "truths" on this simply cant be trusted. I've seen your posting on this, and you have been ranting and eating every inane silly Internet lie out there.

I'm watching this unfold, and holding judgment till the end. When all the conspiracy theory nonsense has settle, then we can look at the actual facts.

Well the Weekly Standard's article which opened the pandora's box on the Benghazi talking points has been backed up by ABC's expose on the 12 changes made in the Benghazi talking points which resulted in the fabricated fairy tale of "a video made them do it".

If you want to call evidence "nutterland" knock yourself out.

What a dumb fuck kook.

Nobody denies that Benghazi was a Terror Attack...nobdy except you Obama jizz gobblers desparate to protect....even the BamAss admits it was terror now.

TD, no offense, but when it comes to this topic, you have totally gone off the deep end into nutter land. Your posting and your "truths" on this simply cant be trusted. I've seen your posting on this, and you have been ranting and eating every inane silly Internet lie out there.

I'm watching this unfold, and holding judgment till the end. When all the conspiracy theory nonsense has settle, then we can look at the actual facts.

Here are some actual facts:

A while back, AQ set off car bombs outside of two our our embassies in Africa; thousands were injured and hundreds were killed as I recall. They were done at the same time hundreds of miles apart in broad daylight.

In Benghazi, there was an attack using mortars and assault rifles you could buy on the Internet in Kentucky that were staged in the middle of the night.

The idea that AQ is alive and well is BS as you can see by the degradation of the attacks. I mean, we have radicalized muslims using pressure cookers here....

Any smear job that can be launched at the current administration will be launched. We're probably close to 400 threads with Benghazi in the title--this doesn't count the smear jobs done without that word.

You'd think the GOP would be less desperate than this.

From all accounts Al Queda as we knew it has been decimated. Instead of an organized terrorist group with clear leaders and structure, we now have every American hating idiot calling themselves Al Queda and blowing things us.

I'm not sure what's worse.

That doesn't change the point I was making even if it's true.

Obama had forcefully taken a position that the wot was all but near over. To have this on the eve of the election could have been devastating.

First, he went overboard in declaring any victory over terrorism. He wanted to look tough and give people a false sense of security. Also, al Qaeda wasn't running scared if they knew Obama was backing off, claiming the job was done.

Even still, we know that if there were only a handful of al Qaeda terrorist left, they would still plot and plan. Obama could have acknowledged that and called the attack what it was. It would have helped him even more had he taken a firm stand against terrorists. Sad that he didn't want to do that and instead find a scapegoat to blame. He was apologetic to Muslims and could only bash the filmmaker instead of the cold-blooded assholes who murdered the ambassador and 3 others. That alone is hard to forgive.

While refusing to admit it was a terrorist attack, he went and gave a speech where he sounded sorry that we have freedom of speech. He explained to Muslims that it was that freedom that allowed that disgusting filmmaker to create a video that greatly insulted them. The filmmaker having an anti-Muslim view was the real crime according to Obama and Hillary. I say that because they didn't have a bad word to say about anyone else, including the fictitious protesters.

We always get reminded to be careful not to insult Muslims, though Christians can get dragged through the mud and bashed mercilessly. Of course, people know the Christians won't react in the same ugly and inhumane manner as the Muslims do. I just get sick of all the apologizing to them by those taking an anti-American stance. Their reaction to insults is not justified and few are brave enough to come out and say that. Even if the attack really was caused by protesters, they should be condemned long before someone creating a video.

Murder is worse than insulting someone. Obama and Hillary need to write that 100 times on the chalkboard.

I think Obama was pandering to the Muslim world by blaming the filmmaker and bashing him while showing sympathy and understanding to the Islam religion. I don't think Obama is capable of uttering the words, "Muslim terrorist."

I think the reasons he lied go far beyond the claim of a weakened al Qaeda. He demonstrated a loyalty to Muslims by not wanting to blame them and instead blame someone who was clearly anti-Muslim.

Then there was the lack of attention to the safety of the people in Benghazi. They left the embassy to go to a safe house and yet terrorists still knew where to find them. Reeks of an inside job. At first, we heard some lefties claim that security was all up to Libya and that was later changed to them blaming Repubs when they realized that we are obligated to protect our own. Now they claim that the Libyan government is the reason we couldn't go in and rescue them. My, how the story changes as more evidence comes out. It ain't easy coming up with new stories to explain away the facts, but they are trying. They are failing at it, but trying.

The reasons for this and the real plan behind the attack have yet to be revealed and I think there is a lot to this story. We've heard some pretty damning testimony from witnesses on the ground who have no reason to lie. Was there really a plot to stage a kidnapping of the ambassador so he could be exchanged for the Blind Shiek terrorist? Was security removed in the days prior to the attack done so it would be easier for the terrorists to move in and capture the ambassador? Having security removed was sure convenient and it was the exact opposite of what Steven's was requesting. Then there was no interference during the lengthy attack and many excuses as to why they didn't. If the kidnapping was going to be staged, they obviously would not want to stop them. If true that the Marines disobeying stand down orders caused the terrorists to think they were double crossed, that would fit in with the whole story the general claimed. Those Marines were the only ones who helped and others were stopped. One general was arrested because he wanted to help, thinking it had to be a mistake being told to stand down when they could have helped. Obama replaced the general with the same guy who arrested the general. How convenient and I would guess the new guy will be quite loyal and perhaps not share what he knows about the events that day.

And where are the other survivors and why didn't anyone in the media seek them out for interviews like they would do in virtually every other case????

How many lies and coincidences does one accept before becoming suspicious?

Last edited:
What a dumb fuck kook.

Nobody denies that Benghazi was a Terror Attack

A while back, AQ set off car bombs outside of two our our embassies in Africa; thousands were injured and hundreds were killed as I recall. They were done at the same time hundreds of miles apart in broad daylight.

In Benghazi, there was an attack using mortars and assault rifles you could buy on the Internet in Kentucky that were staged in the middle of the night.

The idea that AQ is alive and well is BS as you can see by the degradation of the attacks. I mean, we have radicalized muslims using pressure cookers here....

Any smear job that can be launched at the current administration will be launched. We're probably close to 400 threads with Benghazi in the title--this doesn't count the smear jobs done without that word.

Obama called it a terror attack right after it happened. Your candidate for President made the same false statement and he looked like the same sort of dishonest schmuck you look like now.

The question was about the validity of Al Queda; no doubt under President Bush and Obama, their ability has been retarded--no offense to you.

If you guys would take about 2% of your profane venom and steer it toward rational and civil discourse, you may be able to make a case someone would consider but it seems as though where Obama is concerned, you can't control your hatred and anger.

Good.

From all accounts Al Queda as we knew it has been decimated. Instead of an organized terrorist group with clear leaders and structure, we now have every American hating idiot calling themselves Al Queda and blowing things us.

I'm not sure what's worse.

That doesn't change the point I was making even if it's true.

Obama had forcefully taken a position that the wot was all but near over. To have this on the eve of the election could have been devastating.

First, he went overboard in declaring any victory over terrorism.

He never did any such thing. No one can find one example of the President saying that terrorism has been defeated, al qaeda has been defeated, we've won the war on terror.

That is a lie entirely manufactured by the rightwing cult.

The truth is this:

This is what the President said on the day he announced the killing of Bin Laden:

The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation's effort to defeat al Qaeda.

Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There's no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us.

One of you inmates please tell us what part of 'no doubt' in the above you don't understand.

Anyone?

NO DOUBT THAT AL QAEDA WILL CONTINUE TO PURSUE ATTACKS AGAINST US.

That's what the actual President Obama actually said.

This what you have to admire about the rightwing cult...

...the tenacity of their ignorance. The tenacity to ignore irrefutable facts if the facts are unappealing, if the facts destroy one of their beloved myths.

Tenacious Ignorance. That should be some sort of motto for the Right.

What a dumb fuck kook.

Obama called it a terror attack right after it happened. Your candidate for President made the same false statement and he looked like the same sort of dishonest schmuck you look like now.

The question was about the validity of Al Queda; no doubt under President Bush and Obama, their ability has been retarded--no offense to you.

If you guys would take about 2% of your profane venom and steer it toward rational and civil discourse, you may be able to make a case someone would consider but it seems as though where Obama is concerned, you can't control your hatred and anger.

Good.

Words have meaning. Obama's speech in the Rose Garden did not include the phrase "terror attack".

This is the exact quote from the transcript of his speech that day.

" No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for".

Now here's the kicker sentence that somehow so many liberals fail to mention. This is the sentence where he blames the video in so many words.

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths.

We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others.

But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts".

There's no gray here. He never said it was a terrorist attack.

Full transcript at link:

Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

Last edited:

Well the Weekly Standard's article which opened the pandora's box on the Benghazi talking points has been backed up by ABC's expose on the 12 changes made in the Benghazi talking points which resulted in the fabricated fairy tale of "a video made them do it".

You have bought, and regurgitated every crazy theory about this attack out there. I've seen you preaching everything from the "stand down order" nonsense to the "Obama watched live as they died" junk. You have no credibility left in this thing.

What a dumb fuck kook.

Good.

Words have meaning. Obama's speech in the Rose Garden did not include the phrase "terror attack".

This is the exact quote from the transcript of his speech that day.

" No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for".

Now here's the kicker sentence that somehow so many liberals fail to mention. This is the sentence where he blames the video in so many words.

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths.

We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others.

But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts".

There's no gray here. He never said it was a terrorist attack.

Full transcript at link:

Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

Ask Pesident Romney if splitting that sort of hair is wise politically.

The reason he blamed the video was because he took credit as this widely distributed photograph in the situation room was used over and over in his campaign to show he was the Macho Messiah"!
$ObamawhenOsamakilled.jpg

And to show the ADD crowd he had this bumper sticker made.. that for the 30 second sound bite crowd was all that was needed!
Obama YOU the MAN!!!

$BinLadenDeadGMalivebumper.jpg

You have bought, and regurgitated every crazy theory about this attack out there. I've seen you preaching everything from the "stand down order" nonsense to the "Obama watched live as they died" junk. You have no credibility left in this thing.

I've backed every statement and opinion with links to reputable sources. I never preach. Not my style.

And if you don't like my posts, don't read them. No one is forcing you to are they now?

The reason he blamed the video was because he took credit as this widely distributed photograph in the situation room was used over and over in his campaign to show he was the Macho Messiah"!
View attachment 25914

And to show the ADD crowd he had this bumper sticker made.. that for the 30 second sound bite crowd was all that was needed!
Obama YOU the MAN!!!

View attachment 25913

Both are factual.

there is no there there guys.

Just like fast and furious.

Move to the REAL emerging scandal of wiretapping journalists.

PS dont pour your ususal mountain of LIES onto it.

I've backed every statement and opinion with links to reputable sources. I never preach. Not my style.

And if you don't like my posts, don't read them. No one is forcing you to are they now?

I never said I don't like you're posts. I said, on this topic, your "facts" aren't credible.

Forum List

Back